for all you WalMart worshipers

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
13a9e1f65c21da3fa215ea68711285fd.jpg

Anybody you know?

:lol:

I like to go when I'm in the mood to watch fat women in stretch pants beat the crap out of their kids.

13a9e1f65c21da3fa215ea68711285fd.jpg

Anybody you know?

:lol:
Pretty well describes my local Walmart.

According to Walmart 60% of Americans shop there every week and almost all Americans shop their occasionally. This leads me to believe that when people go to Walmart, they assume the Walmart persona and dress. At least, I like think that's the case. To think otherwise is truly depressing.

Last edited:
Good Gawd - is that guy wearing a pampers?

I avoid WalMart as much as possible. I live in two small towns and sometimes I'll mail order something rather than go to WallyWorld. If you want to support China, you buy at WW and Hobby Lobby.

Its just an awful place and I'd rather support local business if I can.

100 million Americans shopping at Walmart monthly is a sad commentary on what life in America has become.

Was there today, they have the best prices of chicken and I eat of ton of grilled and baked chicken. Got some allergy meds from me. Got some popicles, apple juice, chocolate chip muffins for the kids and left and went to another grocery store to get fresh vegs and fruit. At Walmart there are a ton of minorities, that shop there for the same reason I do. They have good prices on items I need and/or want. Maybe you don't like it Nuddy because there are too many minorities!

Funny Walmart gets the bad rap for low wages, but I don't see mom and pop hardware or grocery stores paying people any better.

I mentioned when to another grocery store to get other items. I went to Marianos, picked up almonds, banasa, sweet patatoe, avacado, apples, lettuce, organic milk and a fresh $6 salmon meal for my wife. I spend more at that mom and pop establishment than at Walmart.

See Marianos found a niche and it's not the low price guarantee. Other than milk, they are generally higher than Walmart and Target. They win on higher quality produce, meat and fresh and have great made to order items. Their selection is better. They are taking the Chicago market like storm. They are also family owned. However, I bet they don't outpay their workers over Walmart, nor do they offer better benefits.

So hate on Walmart all you want, but what you should hate on is the spending and printing of money that had shot up inflation and made the cost of living so high!

Walmart does provide jobs for many in various communities who would otherwise be out of work. I especially like the Walmart Super Centers as they are open 24/7. Very convenient for those of us who like to do their shopping off hours to avoid the large crowds.

Good Gawd - is that guy wearing a pampers?

I avoid WalMart as much as possible. I live in two small towns and sometimes I'll mail order something rather than go to WallyWorld. If you want to support China, you buy at WW and Hobby Lobby.

Its just an awful place and I'd rather support local business if I can.

I go to Wal Mart when I'm in the mood to watch fat women in stretch pants beat the crap out of their kids.

Forum List

Back