For Black Republicans, pulling yourself up by your bootstraps is an obligatory fiction

The crime stats show that blacks commit the most crimes per capita.
Yep. Most of it is black on black. But, you get that anytime you get enough people in one place. For instance the conditions in 17th century England were miserable, that's why people were willing to risk life and limb to leave.

Wait a minute..
Are you actually claiming that black crime statistics have never been poster here?
:laughing0301: You really need to stop smoking spliffs and drinking malt liquor all day,it's really starting to affect your reality.
You stupid ass cocksucka we are talking about sentencing and incarceration. Stop sucking so much Johnson and try to keep up and the statistics show you commit more crime and are less incarcerated. Now run and tell that.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
You stupid ass cocksucka we are talking about sentencing and incarceration. Stop sucking so much Johnson and try to keep up and the statistics show you commit more crime and are less incarcerated. Now run and tell that.

So what leads to this sentencing and incarceration,it sure as hell isnt for good behavior.

So someone black committing a crime makes it worse for the next black person who commits a crime, but when someone white commits a crime it doesn't matter about the crimes whites before him committed. Let that sink in for a minute.
That's exactly what I said.

But don't come in and shit all over my acknowledgment or anything.

:rolleyes:

You don't get to commit more crime because there are more of you. That's an idiot argument.
You are the only idiot here. If all races commit crimes at the same rate then, by definition, the most populous race will commit the most crimes.
Stop posting.

Racism fool, WTH you think. Whites and blacks who commit the same crime that have similar records, the black folks are given more time for the same crime.
Which I acknowledge is a problem, which I am working to fix.

(P. S. I know Greg Willis personally. This is partly my doing. You're welcome.)

Racial stereotypes heavily affect the outcome of criminal prosecution for black folks more than anyone else.

But go ahead and shit all over my acknowledgment again.

Which I acknowledge is a problem, which I am working to fix.

(P. S. I know Greg Willis personally. This is partly my doing. You're welcome.)

Racial stereotypes heavily affect the outcome of criminal prosecution for black folks more than anyone else.

But go ahead and shit all over my acknowledgment again.

He cant help himself...You're a White Deble.

The mantra of the irresponsible Negro community:

"Mababydindunutin".

You are the only idiot here. If all races commit crimes at the same rate then, by definition, the most populous race will commit the most crimes.
Stop posting.
No Ralph, you are the idiot. Whites commit the most crimes. The excuse of having more people is weak. So fuck you, I will keep posting.

Yep. Most of it is black on black. But, you get that anytime you get enough people in one place. For instance the conditions in 17th century England were miserable, that's why people were willing to risk life and limb to leave.
Most white crime is white on white and there is more of it.

Forum List

Back