For Darin

See you should NEVER read someone elses mail!

That would cost a week in a cardiac unit, but it be worth every second!! :D

Stacey Keibler...yeah...wow...just don't know what to say about her. She's stunning.

oh...and I'd violate my 'must be no taller than' rule for HER.

:)

sitarro said:
this ride is long and lean and obviously rear wheel drive.

Looks like the girl I got a lap dance from Saturday after work... :D

Shattered said:
You have a height rule? Why?

More of a guideline than a rule. I typically prefer women shorter than about 5'6" or so.

I believe Ms. Keibler is 5'11"

dmp said:
More of a guideline than a rule. I typically prefer women shorter than about 5'6" or so.

I believe Ms. Keibler is 5'11"

why 5'-6"?

manu1959 said:
why 5'-6"?

Because I'm 6'1"? I dunno. I gave a 'range' using words like 'generally' and 'about'.

Why do some men prefer blondes? Or big-bewbies? or whatever?

When I think of a woman, a woman for me, snuggling on a couch, my feet should just simply stick out from under the blanket farther than hers.

dmp said:
Because I'm 6'1"? I dunno. I gave a 'range' using words like 'generally' and 'about'.

When I think of a woman, a woman for me, snuggling on a couch, my feet should just simply stick out from under the blanket farther than hers.

cool.....

dmp said:

The shorter she is, the more you have to get off said couch and reach things. Trust me. I know.

Shattered said:
The shorter she is, the more you have to get off said couch and reach things. Trust me. I know.

Too short can have it's own awkwardness as well. :thup:

Shattered said:

I'd adjust.. :)

misterblu said:
Too short can have it's own awkwardness as well. :thup:

I suppose if she's 4'10", and you're 7'6".. Everything else can be worked around. :D

Shattered said:
I suppose if she's 4'10", and you're 7'6".. Everything else can be worked around. :D

Just takes the right motivation, I'd guess. :)

Forum List

Back