For Reps Sake!

I have an announcement I'd like to make! I know you're wondering why I called you all here today, so I'll be brief. (LOL)

Hopefully, today I will have a new screen name. I will no longer be anukulardecider. One of the mods is being kind enough to help me change it. That's why I have a new avi.

Reptiles-threatened-with--008.jpg

A coloful REPtile above.

That reminded me of my Grandpa, when he'd go noodling (fishing) for catfish in the Red River.

Noodling for fish is dangerous if you don't know what you're doing. He was a small town judge. They nicknamed him the tennis shoe judge, because he would forget to change his shoes when got to work after fishing. :D He wore his judge robe with tennis shoes. LOL!

Last edited:

That reminded me of my Grandpa, when he'd go noodling (fishing) for catfish in the Red River.

Noodling for fish is dangerous if you don't know what you're doing. He was a small town judge. They nicknamed him the tennis shoe judge, because he would forget to change his shoes when got to work after fishing. :D He wore his judge robe with tennis shoes. LOL!

Noodling can get get one in danger. If the underwater critter's skin feels grainy, pebbly,slowlu slowly slowly take your hand away from the cotton mouth. If it is a snapping turtle, you may a real problem.

NOTICE

REP is EVOLVING!

Rep as we know it will become far more creative in the future.

Imagine being able to comment on any post as being positive/neutral/negative for any of the following categories;

attachment.php

And then you will be able to see for yourself how your own posts are being rated;

Positive ratings received:0
Neutral ratings received:0
Negative ratings received:0

There might also be "Trophy Points" too but I still have to confirm if those are going to be available.

So what was once known as rep will be known as "Likes Received".

Attachments

• $Post Ratings.PNG
    $Post Ratings.PNG
    3.7 KB · Views: 174
NOTICE

REP is EVOLVING!

Rep as we know it will become far more creative in the future.

Imagine being able to comment on any post as being positive/neutral/negative for any of the following categories;

attachment.php

And then you will be able to see for yourself how your own posts are being rated;

Positive ratings received:0
Neutral ratings received:0
Negative ratings received:0

There might also be "Trophy Points" too but I still have to confirm if those are going to be available.

So what was once known as rep will be known as "Likes Received".

I Love it ~~ Pink Hearts and Rainbows :lol::lol:

Looks like our rep is going to go away......so enjoy it while you still can..

th

Today I got Spoonman, JWBooth, GWV5903, Intolerant, Anakulardecider, and BluesMistress.

See ya tomorrow.....:)

Thank you for that!!!

I know what you mean! I've worked so hard at building up my REP! I'm angry! :D

Deri, can you send me a smile?

shutterstock_72506197-657x245.jpg

smiling-puppy_1-jpg.jpg

Before rep evolves, there is still some business to attend to.

This is a rare, hard-to-find-in-the-wild RepScort Rep Palindrome:

View attachment 31048

48184 reads the same backwards as forwards.

The first person to break that palindrome by repping me gets a rep in return within about 2 hours....

Going, going, going....

:lol:

I like palindromes.........................................................................moor

Last edited:

Forum List

Back