For sure I'm homophobe

Emilyo

Rookie
Jul 24, 2012
Yuck! San Diego carried on another gay pride parade. And you may call me homophobe. But I consider myself a normal hetero woman. Enormous number of painted freaks makes me nervous. And those active-duty troops in T-shirts advertising their branch of service among this crowd made me sick. And they say that they will march in their uniform soon. It looks like that sexual minorities became a majority in USA. And it is time to protect hetero rights. Those damned fruitcakes are going to military service openly! I might be rather old fashioned. But I remember time when boys served in US Army to become valiant and strong men. American soldiers have been always a figure of tall and stout-hearted and masculine guys in uniform. My husband is veteran of Afghan war. I can't imagine that he could serve shoulder to shoulder with such glifnards that were marching in the San Diego streets last Thursday. How do they sleep in military barracks I wonder? Poor young boys who are unlucky to get such neighbors. And what would those freaks do if someone would give them mitten? Is there any guarantee that serving in some hot spot jealous psycho with offended sensibilities wouldn't shoot into back of his comrade-in-arms?
And might be real homophobe. But I don't trust such "US Army". I think that homosexuality is a malady. And those 200 psychotics smiling and waving with American flags disgrace our Army.

What a XXXX.

What an ungrateful fucking XXXX .

Your husband did serve beside gay men and women, and they served with honor and dignity.

some gave all they could, some others gave their all just so you could be safe.

go fuck yourself you vile nasty XXXX .

Edited. This Isn't The Flame Zone, TT.

What a XXXX .

Your husband did serve beside gay men and women, and they served with honor and dignity.

Now now..

Yuck! San Diego carried on another gay pride parade. And you may call me homophobe. But I consider myself a normal hetero woman. Enormous number of painted freaks makes me nervous. And those active-duty troops in T-shirts advertising their branch of service among this crowd made me sick. And they say that they will march in their uniform soon. It looks like that sexual minorities became a majority in USA. And it is time to protect hetero rights. Those damned fruitcakes are going to military service openly! I might be rather old fashioned. But I remember time when boys served in US Army to become valiant and strong men. American soldiers have been always a figure of tall and stout-hearted and masculine guys in uniform. My husband is veteran of Afghan war. I can't imagine that he could serve shoulder to shoulder with such glifnards that were marching in the San Diego streets last Thursday. How do they sleep in military barracks I wonder? Poor young boys who are unlucky to get such neighbors. And what would those freaks do if someone would give them mitten? Is there any guarantee that serving in some hot spot jealous psycho with offended sensibilities wouldn't shoot into back of his comrade-in-arms?
And might be real homophobe. But I don't trust such "US Army". I think that homosexuality is a malady. And those 200 psychotics smiling and waving with American flags disgrace our Army.

Actually it sounds to me like that gay pride parade excited you. You wanted to be on one of the floats didn't you?

What a XXXX .

Now now..

fuck her

I met plenty of men I "don't ask don't tell" were gay. All but one were solid people that did their jobs.

And this bitch is shitting on them b/c they'd rather be with other men?

fuck her

Actually it sounds to me like that gay pride parade excited you. You wanted to be on one of the floats didn't you?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to High_Gravity again.

Aint that a Two snaps up bitch?

Emily yo soaked her panties seeing all the hot lesbians at the San Diego parade.:lol:

Emily yo soaked her panties seeing all the hot lesbians at the San Diego parade.:lol:

Must have been all the glitter and phallic symbols causing her to have, uhm, "involuntary spasms"

Must have been all the glitter and phallic symbols causing her to have, uhm, "involuntary spasms"

She typed up a whole page rant about the gay parade, people that do that are either jealous they didn't get to attend or they are hiding something.

What a XXXX .

Now now..

fuck her

I met plenty of men I "don't ask don't tell" were gay. All but one were solid people that did their jobs.

fuck her

My girlfriend's cousin is gay..and married. They adopted a kid from Cambodia. And if you visit them..they seem like a normal family. The kid is real into sports..and loves football. He's built for it too. The only problem I have is when my girlfriend's cousin's husband starts talking about being gay..and complains.

Other then that..they are great cooks and fun guys.

What a XXXX .

Now now..

fuck her

fuck her

Actually, she's disturbed because they claim to be representing the military....except they aren't sanctioned to do so by the military, and they are in an event that is about over the top sexual expression, and that is not something our military needs to represent or condone, that's not their job.

I could care less if gay military march in gay parades. But the very fact that they insist on "representing" their military branch without military backing is disturbing.

Freedom of expression bothers you, noted.

"Hot lesbians" is an oxymoron.

And a myth.
Typical lesbian couple.

ugly-lesbians.jpg

Freedom of expression bothers you, noted.

The military doesn't exist to "represent" sexuality of any sort. I wouldn't want our military marching in parades that celebrate pole dancers or prostitution, either.

Forum List

Back