For the last time, I'm gonna try to educate the left on GUNS; Can't take ignorance any longer.

I knew trying to educate libs on human weapons would dissolve into a kindergarten level of childish responses.

You're free to take that "knowledge" about guns and shove it up your ass........

Did that "harmless" little gun you seem to love so much kill 50 and maimed another 50 in a brief number of minutes???? YES or NO?

The gun didn't kill anyone

Moron journalist Tom Brokaw called for a ban on the "AR-14" today. MSNBC morons said 2nd amendment covers guns...not "weapons of war". I can't take it anymore. My final attempt to educate them.

Guns: An AR-15 shoots a TINY bullet...a .223. That bullet is HALF THE size of a standard cops pistol bullet...a .45. Plus....pistols have big hollow point bullets...far deadlier. In fact...so deadly...they aren't allowed in war. That's right....the hollow point pistol bullet is banned from wars by the 1899 Hague Convention treaty. The .223 bullet an AR shoots? Army and Marine troops complain that they aren't deadly enough in war. They created the 6.8 round to try to fix it....which the standard AR-15 doesn't shoot.

Guns: 30 round magazines for a .223 AR??? GUESS WHAT??? They make 30 round mags for Glocks...that shoot the far larger and far deadlier hollow point bullets. AR15s are almost all semi auto...not full auto. Almost none are full auto.

**A side note: A gunman with a rifle is also FAR EASIER to disarm than one with a pistol. Imagine trying to pry away a broom from a guy vs prying away a fork. The larger gun is by far easier to grab...control...and wrestle away.

2nd Amendment: Libs are now saying the Founders meant muskets....not "Weapons of War". Hey idiots....in 1776....muskets WERE WEAPONS OF WAR

View attachment 78100

I'll add more later. Can't overwhelm the ignorant brains reading this.

sidebyside.223.png

this is your head ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ....................... this is your head after a .223 hits it ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

any questions from IDIOTS?

The human skull is a lot harder than a watermelon IDIOT

given the direction this thread took I'm totally convinced I now want an automatic Nuke.

Get rid of all assault style weapons. Pretty simple concept really.
Australia confiscated 650,000 guns. Murders and suicides plummeted.
If the federal government tried that, millions on both sides would die. dumbass
Don't have to confiscate the guns. Just make the semi-automatics with magazines that can be quickly changed illegal to have outside your home unless you have the same license that is required to own a fully automatic .45 Thompson. And should you have such outside your property without said license, you are convicted of a felony and all your guns are confiscated and destroyed. And you serve time, and can never own a gun again. That should do the job.
Actually, just outlaw bullets, as there is no Constitutional protection for bullets, just arms.
Bwahahahahah! Bullets are arms genius. So are bombs. So are tanks. An arms dealer deals in bullets as well. :lmao:

Once again...Dumbocrats taking dumb to unprecedented levels.
Guns can be shot with compressed air and be deadly, so no, bullets are not protected as they are not a necessary component to a gun.

Guns that fire with compressed air still require a projectile, aka a bullet , to be of any use for anything. LOL you are so clueless on this topic.

Gun control assholes want to take away the rights of law abiding gun owners. The question is why?

Alcohol kills more people than guns but they are not proposing to ban alcohol. Drugs kill thousands but the left wants to legalize drugs. Illegals kill over 3,000 Americans each year yet the left defends illegals pouring into our country.

So why the lefts obsession about banning guns hmmm? I suspect its because they know it pisses off conservatives and there's not much more to it than that. That's just how petty and low the left are.

Alcohol has all kinds of regulations. And high proofs are banned .

What is the purpose of an AR ? Oh enlightend one!!

What high proof alcohol is banned? I can walk into any liquor store and buy 190 proof right now.

Moonshine is illegal .
I can buy moonshine at the liquor store so no it is not illegal.

Making it and selling it without proper licensing and tax collection is illegal

Moron journalist Tom Brokaw called for a ban on the "AR-14" today. MSNBC morons said 2nd amendment covers guns...not "weapons of war". I can't take it anymore. My final attempt to educate them.

Guns: An AR-15 shoots a TINY bullet...a .223. That bullet is HALF THE size of a standard cops pistol bullet...a .45. Plus....pistols have big hollow point bullets...far deadlier. In fact...so deadly...they aren't allowed in war. That's right....the hollow point pistol bullet is banned from wars by the 1899 Hague Convention treaty. The .223 bullet an AR shoots? Army and Marine troops complain that they aren't deadly enough in war. They created the 6.8 round to try to fix it....which the standard AR-15 doesn't shoot.

Guns: 30 round magazines for a .223 AR??? GUESS WHAT??? They make 30 round mags for Glocks...that shoot the far larger and far deadlier hollow point bullets. AR15s are almost all semi auto...not full auto. Almost none are full auto.

**A side note: A gunman with a rifle is also FAR EASIER to disarm than one with a pistol. Imagine trying to pry away a broom from a guy vs prying away a fork. The larger gun is by far easier to grab...control...and wrestle away.

2nd Amendment: Libs are now saying the Founders meant muskets....not "Weapons of War". Hey idiots....in 1776....muskets WERE WEAPONS OF WAR

View attachment 78100

sidebyside.223.png

this is your head ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ....................... this is your head after a .223 hits it ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

uh huh ... thats why it took so long to identify some of the victims in the club ... hard heads.. GOOBER.

"ban 30 round magazines"

Yes, because it would have taken the Orlando maniac about 30 seconds longer to kill 50 people with 10 round magazines rather than 30 round ones.

Morons, I have a 100 round magazine for an AR15 , magically it has never attached itself to any of my weapons and then proceeded to kill anyone.

This will (no doubt) cause a great deal of consternation to the liberal left, but consider this: rather than cower on their knees, or running like sheep, had these "men" merely rushed the shooter, there would have been far less death. Sure, he would have gotten a few, but 300 people could have EASILY rushed him and taken him down. All it takes is the will to live and the guts to stand.

I've ran towards gun fire. I was trained to do so, the government spent a LOT of money training me to fight that very basic instinct to run FROM gunfire.

IT's completely unrealistic to have expected these people to have done so , especially considering many of them were probably intoxicated AND their sexuality had no bearing on that fact. There was literally no reason for you to put "men" in quotes. I've known quite a few gay men over the years who were some of the braver men I've ever known. Who cares who they have sex with.

View attachment 78100

sidebyside.223.png

uh huh ... thats why it took so long to identify some of the victims in the club ... hard heads.. GOOBER.
Or maybe they just didn't have an ID in their pocket

For the last time, I'm gonna try to educate the left on GUNS

If only we could believe you. :dunno:

Let me educate you - the only education you will ever need.

99.99% of people who own guns never commit any crime whatsoever. None. Throwing the baby out with the bath water is the liberals mantra.

There you go. You have been educated.

Here's some more education.

There is a method for amending the COTUS, if you feel so strongly about it, start that process. Until then, shut the fuck up about gun control, you're all talk.

Here's some more education.

There is a method for amending the COTUS, if you feel so strongly about it, start that process. Until then, shut the fuck up about gun control, you're all talk.

Exactly so no worries there because all these dimocrat idiots can do is wear ribbons and post hash tags. They never really do anything

During the debate over the Assault Weapons ban, the NRA and their paid Republican lackeys debated cosmetics of guns. Flash suppressors, grips, barrel length, general appearances.

Nobody wanted to take on the real danger of the weapons- the semi-automatic firing system and large ammunition capacity clips.

These are the weapons wrecking havoc on our streets. In the hands of gangs, in the hands of terrorists, in the hands of the mentally frazzled.

But those important issues were buried by minutiae. By cosmetics. By the NRA (a wholly irresponsible organization more enthralled by the power and phallic attraction of weapons of war and totally indifferent to gun violence)

Even after Newtown, the NRA failed to take responsible action.

"ban 30 round magazines"

Yes, because it would have taken the Orlando maniac about 30 seconds longer to kill 50 people with 10 round magazines rather than 30 round ones.

Morons, I have a 100 round magazine for an AR15 , magically it has never attached itself to any of my weapons and then proceeded to kill anyone.

This will (no doubt) cause a great deal of consternation to the liberal left, but consider this: rather than cower on their knees, or running like sheep, had these "men" merely rushed the shooter, there would have been far less death. Sure, he would have gotten a few, but 300 people could have EASILY rushed him and taken him down. All it takes is the will to live and the guts to stand.

I've ran towards gun fire. I was trained to do so, the government spent a LOT of money training me to fight that very basic instinct to run FROM gunfire.

IT's completely unrealistic to have expected these people to have done so , especially considering many of them were probably intoxicated AND their sexuality had no bearing on that fact. There was literally no reason for you to put "men" in quotes. I've known quite a few gay men over the years who were some of the braver men I've ever known. Who cares who they have sex with.

I was trained extensively as well. Training and "fight or flight" have nothing to do with each other. There were an estimated 300 people in this club. This seize lasted hours. Plenty of time to decide whether you are going to stand by and watch your friends, and yourself murdered, while you do nothing, or to decide that the time to stand is now.

"men" was in quotes to differentiate them from "sheep".

there are some things in this world that we cannot control. For example, people on the Titanic knew they would most likely perish and, for the most part, accepted their fates.

300 people in a nightclub, against one man with a gun is a no brainer. That is, unless you have lived your life as a sheep.

I'm not blaming those who died. I'm saying that it was a situation where grown men COULD have tried to end the situation, unlike Sandy Hook where the shooter was murdering babies.

Liberals just don't like people having guns. Conservatives don't like appeasement to override personal accountability. If liberals get all of the guns out of people's hands, we're still going to be left with senseless violence against innocents.

"ban 30 round magazines"

I was trained extensively as well. Training and "fight or flight" have nothing to do with each other. There were an estimated 300 people in this club. This seize lasted hours. Plenty of time to decide whether you are going to stand by and watch your friends, and yourself murdered, while you do nothing, or to decide that the time to stand is now.

there are some things in this world that we cannot control. For example, people on the Titanic knew they would most likely perish and, for the most part, accepted their fates.

300 people in a nightclub, against one man with a gun is a no brainer. That is, unless you have lived your life as a sheep.

I'm not blaming those who died. I'm saying that it was a situation where grown men COULD have tried to end the situation, unlike Sandy Hook where the shooter was murdering babies.

Do you really think anyone buys that bullshit? It is quite obvious that you placed "men" in quotes in reference to their sexuality.

At least stand by your words.

A 223 bullet for an M-16 or AR-15 are smaller for two reasons.
1. The ability to carry more ammo into combat.
2. Long range hiking means less weight..
The bullet when fired, hits the target and rolls through the body, causing more damage..

An average .45 caliber round has a muzzle velocity around 900ft/sec.
An average .223 caliber round used in an AR-15 has a muzzle velocity of 3200ft/sec.

The energy contained in a .223 round is far greater than that of a .45. Ask any doctor and they'll tell you it is the energy in the projectile that greatly ups the damage done to human tissue. Add to this the rounds for the AR-15 and M-16 are designed to tumble on impact, causing far greater tissue damage as well.

This weapon and this round were not designed for hunting deer. What deer hunter uses a weapon that causes maximum tissue damage. They were designed specifically for warfare. Any claim to the contrary is ignorant nonsense.

"ban 30 round magazines"

Do you really think anyone buys that bullshit? It is quite obvious that you placed "men" in quotes in reference to their sexuality.

At least stand by your words.

Sonny, I couldn't care less what you believe. What? You want me to call them "fags" to appease some sense of guilt you have? Fine, fags.

You feel better now big shot?

A 223 bullet for an M-16 or AR-15 are smaller for two reasons.
1. The ability to carry more ammo into combat.
2. Long range hiking means less weight..
The bullet when fired, hits the target and rolls through the body, causing more damage..

An average .45 caliber round has a muzzle velocity around 900ft/sec.
An average .223 caliber round used in an AR-15 has a muzzle velocity of 3200ft/sec.

The energy contained in a .223 round is far greater than that of a .45. Ask any doctor and they'll tell you it is the energy in the projectile that greatly ups the damage done to human tissue. Add to this the rounds for the AR-15 and M-16 are designed to tumble on impact, causing far greater tissue damage as well.

This weapon and this round were not designed for hunting deer. What deer hunter uses a weapon that causes maximum tissue damage. They were designed specifically for warfare. Any claim to the contrary is ignorant nonsense.

Well, not to be disagreeable here, but last November, I took a deer with a 5.56 and have done it at least twice before then. I happened to have the AR with me in the mountains (rather than my 30.06). It's not always the round. It's the placement of that round in the necessary spot.

Forum List

Back