For the last time, I'm gonna try to educate the left on GUNS; Can't take ignorance any longer.

"I knew trying to educate libs on human weapons would dissolve into a kindergarten level of childish responses"

Nonsense.

You're not going to "educate" anyone about guns.

You're among the more ignorant rightists on this board.

You can't fix the ignorance in liberals. There is something morally wrong with you, you can't fix that with education. You think freely imposing your will on the rest of the country through the force of guns is OK if you vote first for it. That vote can be popular vote, the Supreme Court or just the President's vote. Whatever gets you your way

My favorite liberal moron moment regarding firearms.

WE WILL NOT BE DEPRIVED - WE WILL NOT BE DISARMED

THE MOTHERFUCKERS WILL NOT TELL ME WHICH FIREARM I CAN CARRY

Shove one of those guns you own into one of your orifices. LOL....:ahole-1:

Leave it to an uneducated libtard to immediately talk about deviant sexual behavior. Everything immediately goes to turning any object or topic into some deviant sexual behavior. Every one of you sick bastards need to be permanently restrained in a behavioral health wing.

Remember libtards are NOT familiar with firearms. So he thinks AR-15 are dildos. And he loves them dildos.

Really? I have shot every military rifle from the .03 Springfield to the civilian version of the M-16. I have owned guns since I was 12, for 60 years. And I have no need of owning a weapon of war. And these assault weapons are weapons of war. That has been proven in movie theaters, grade schools, and now a night club.

My favorite liberal moron moment regarding firearms.

WE WILL NOT BE DEPRIVED - WE WILL NOT BE DISARMED

THE MOTHERFUCKERS WILL NOT TELL ME WHICH FIREARM I CAN CARRY

Shove one of those guns you own into one of your orifices. LOL....:ahole-1:

Leave it to an uneducated libtard to immediately talk about deviant sexual behavior. Everything immediately goes to turning any object or topic into some deviant sexual behavior. Every one of you sick bastards need to be permanently restrained in a behavioral health wing.

Remember libtards are NOT familiar with firearms. So he thinks AR-15 are dildos. And he loves them dildos.

Really? I have shot every military rifle from the .03 Springfield to the civilian version of the M-16. I have owned guns since I was 12, for 60 years. And I have no need of owning a weapon of war. And these assault weapons are weapons of war. That has been proven in movie theaters, grade schools, and now a night club.

For someone who has fired so many guns you sure are a giant pussy.

Here's liberal "logic"

You can't punish all Muslims for terrorism by imposing restrictions on their rights.

You can punish all gun owners for gun crimes by imposing restrictions on their rights.

You are some ignorant motherfuckers.

Get rid of all assault style weapons. Pretty simple concept really.
Australia confiscated 650,000 guns. Murders and suicides plummeted.
If the federal government tried that, millions on both sides would die. dumbass
Don't have to confiscate the guns. Just make the semi-automatics with magazines that can be quickly changed illegal to have outside your home unless you have the same license that is required to own a fully automatic .45 Thompson. And should you have such outside your property without said license, you are convicted of a felony and all your guns are confiscated and destroyed. And you serve time, and can never own a gun again. That should do the job.

You have a right to arms, not any fucking arms ever made. Like, you're not allowed rocket launchers, tank cannons, nukes... So your 2nd Amendment right has never been absolute. You knew that, right?
No, we have a right to every weapon ever made, provided we can maintain it. If I want a rocket launcher, I can have one.

And I will have one, if I want one. Your stupid piddly ass bed wetter gun grabber laws are irrelevant.
So you're saying that anyone in the US can own a nuke? Umm... No.
Yes jack-ass. Yes they can. That very immature and nonsensical libtard response has been well covered. Legally, anyone can own a nuke. Why don't you grow up or go join a juvenile bed-wetter board so that the grown ups can speak here?
The US is trying to stop COUNTRIES from getting nukes, you really think they're just going to let anyone in the US buy one and take it home? :lmao:

Why don't you enlist, faggot. Go serve in one of Obama's illegal and immoral drone campaigns, or pick some shit Muslim country to die in on the ground. Either way - get fucked.
As long as you realized that you're wrong, we're good. :D

Don't have to confiscate the guns. Just make the semi-automatics with magazines that can be quickly changed illegal to have outside your home unless you have the same license that is required to own a fully automatic .45 Thompson. And should you have such outside your property without said license, you are convicted of a felony and all your guns are confiscated and destroyed. And you serve time, and can never own a gun again. That should do the job.
Actually, just outlaw bullets, as there is no Constitutional protection for bullets, just arms.

Gun control assholes want to take away the rights of law abiding gun owners. The question is why?

Alcohol kills more people than guns but they are not proposing to ban alcohol. Drugs kill thousands but the left wants to legalize drugs. Illegals kill over 3,000 Americans each year yet the left defends illegals pouring into our country.

So why the lefts obsession about banning guns hmmm? I suspect its because they know it pisses off conservatives and there's not much more to it than that. That's just how petty and low the left are.

Alcohol has all kinds of regulations. And high proofs are banned .

What is the purpose of an AR ? Oh enlightend one!!

Sport, recreation, hunting and protection.

sidebyside.223.png

this is your head ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ....................... this is your head after a .223 hits it ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

any questions from IDIOTS?

I can hit with a 30.06 at twice the range of the AR...yet liberals are fine with that particular rifle.

and I have a .270 that will out distance a 30.06 ... so what?

.223's are nasty little bastards at closer ranges ... why do you suppose our military carry them?

And what exactly makes you think you can hit further with the .270? Keep in mind I have one of those as well.

any ballistic chart you can find shows a .270 will out distance an .06, given the same load.

sniper rifles are .308 ... they will reach out and hit hard.

The 30.06 is actually more powerful and both shoot essentially the same slug.
And you can load a wider variety of slugs in the 30.06

.223's are nasty little bastards at closer ranges ... why do you suppose our military carry them?

And what exactly makes you think you can hit further with the .270? Keep in mind I have one of those as well.

any ballistic chart you can find shows a .270 will out distance an .06, given the same load.

Use a lower grain slug in the 30.06....problem solved.

ok, apples to oranges, you made your point .....you don't have a point.

So why would you want to ban a rifle that is less deadly?

I'd rather clear a room with a 25 round auto .223 than I had a sniper rifle of any cal ... who said I wanted to ban anything?

25 yards, hell with an AR-15 I can plink your azz at 800-1000 meters, so I'd fuck you first..
Good luck with the 800-1000 meters aimed shot from an AR 15 5.56 round, Moon.
U.S. Special Forces asked for a larger caliber weapon for the Afghan war theater because of the range and lethality of the 5.56x45 ammunition was inadequate in comparison to the 7.62x39 AK ammunition. For satisfying that request the 6.8 SPC (6.8x43) cartrige was developed.

Moron journalist Tom Brokaw called for a ban on the "AR-14" today. MSNBC morons said 2nd amendment covers guns...not "weapons of war". I can't take it anymore. My final attempt to educate them.

Guns: An AR-15 shoots a TINY bullet...a .223. That bullet is HALF THE size of a standard cops pistol bullet...a .45. Plus....pistols have big hollow point bullets...far deadlier. In fact...so deadly...they aren't allowed in war. That's right....the hollow point pistol bullet is banned from wars by the 1899 Hague Convention treaty. The .223 bullet an AR shoots? Army and Marine troops complain that they aren't deadly enough in war. They created the 6.8 round to try to fix it....which the standard AR-15 doesn't shoot.

Guns: 30 round magazines for a .223 AR??? GUESS WHAT??? They make 30 round mags for Glocks...that shoot the far larger and far deadlier hollow point bullets. AR15s are almost all semi auto...not full auto. Almost none are full auto.

**A side note: A gunman with a rifle is also FAR EASIER to disarm than one with a pistol. Imagine trying to pry away a broom from a guy vs prying away a fork. The larger gun is by far easier to grab...control...and wrestle away.

2nd Amendment: Libs are now saying the Founders meant muskets....not "Weapons of War". Hey idiots....in 1776....muskets WERE WEAPONS OF WAR

View attachment 78100

I'll add more later. Can't overwhelm the ignorant brains reading this.

I would bet that you got some "sexual thrill" out of explaining to us your obvious LOVE of guns.....

Now go and explain the DIFFERENCE to the families of those 50 poor people killed by the same gun you seem to love......That should prove "comforting" to them....

I don't give a fuck if you label an AR-15 your personal dildo.....it is STILL a very, very lethal weapon that should not be in the hands of everybody....including the terrorists that YOU ARE AIDING in getting those guns readily.
Tissue?

I can hit with a 30.06 at twice the range of the AR...yet liberals are fine with that particular rifle.

The 30.06 is actually more powerful and both shoot essentially the same slug.
And you can load a wider variety of slugs in the 30.06

Use a lower grain slug in the 30.06....problem solved.

ok, apples to oranges, you made your point .....you don't have a point.

So why would you want to ban a rifle that is less deadly?

I'd rather clear a room with a 25 round auto .223 than I had a sniper rifle of any cal ... who said I wanted to ban anything?

In this case I'd take the sniper rifle...because i've never seen a 25 round magazine for the .223

I would prefer the 5.56 and the 30 round mag.

Actually, just outlaw bullets, as there is no Constitutional protection for bullets, just arms.
Bwahahahahah! Bullets are arms genius. So are bombs. So are tanks. An arms dealer deals in bullets as well. :lmao:

Once again...Dumbocrats taking dumb to unprecedented levels.

Moron journalist Tom Brokaw called for a ban on the "AR-14" today. MSNBC morons said 2nd amendment covers guns...not "weapons of war". I can't take it anymore. My final attempt to educate them.

Guns: An AR-15 shoots a TINY bullet...a .223. That bullet is HALF THE size of a standard cops pistol bullet...a .45. Plus....pistols have big hollow point bullets...far deadlier. In fact...so deadly...they aren't allowed in war. That's right....the hollow point pistol bullet is banned from wars by the 1899 Hague Convention treaty. The .223 bullet an AR shoots? Army and Marine troops complain that they aren't deadly enough in war. They created the 6.8 round to try to fix it....which the standard AR-15 doesn't shoot.

Guns: 30 round magazines for a .223 AR??? GUESS WHAT??? They make 30 round mags for Glocks...that shoot the far larger and far deadlier hollow point bullets. AR15s are almost all semi auto...not full auto. Almost none are full auto.

**A side note: A gunman with a rifle is also FAR EASIER to disarm than one with a pistol. Imagine trying to pry away a broom from a guy vs prying away a fork. The larger gun is by far easier to grab...control...and wrestle away.

2nd Amendment: Libs are now saying the Founders meant muskets....not "Weapons of War". Hey idiots....in 1776....muskets WERE WEAPONS OF WAR

View attachment 78100

I'll add more later. Can't overwhelm the ignorant brains reading this.

I would bet that you got some "sexual thrill" out of explaining to us your obvious LOVE of guns.....

Now go and explain the DIFFERENCE to the families of those 50 poor people killed by the same gun you seem to love......That should prove "comforting" to them....

I don't give a fuck if you label an AR-15 your personal dildo.....it is STILL a very, very lethal weapon that should not be in the hands of everybody....including the terrorists that YOU ARE AIDING in getting those guns readily.
Some men love guns and women some men love other men and gerbils. I have no problems with either group. To each his own.

I don't give a fuck if you label an AR-15 your personal dildo.....it is STILL a very, very lethal weapon that should not be in the hands of everybody....including the terrorists that YOU ARE AIDING in getting those guns readily

Makes you wonder why millions of AR15s have been sold? Not very lethal, aren't for assault purposes, much better guns out there to kill with.

So why do the gun nutters buy so many of them a person might ask.

Must be millions of varmit hunters out there. I am surprised there are any varmints left.

So it must be that the gun nutters love the AR cause it's scary looking. You can dress it up in all the finery a real assault rifle would have and prance around in the woods and play army with a scary looking weapon.

Is that the reason nutters love the AR15?

Though that little .223 round killed effectively in the night club.
You piss your pants often?

So tell me which one of these is an "assault style" rifle

Is it Rifle A

BCM%20Carry%20Handle%20AR-15-3.jpg

Or Rifle B

Mini14GB.jpg
Dumb fuck. Both are. They both have the capability of firing very rapidly, and being reloaded quickly. And both should require special licenses to own, the same one that is required to own a fully automatic .45 Thompson. If you cannot pass the required background check for that license, you have no business with either of the pictured guns.

And there you have it folks!!!
The basis of this thread in living color!!!

Riiiiiiiiiiight. Best of luck with that. :cuckoo:

The American people are pro-gun. The NRA is the most powerful organization in the entire U.S. We own your ass junior because we defend and protect the U.S. Constitution.

No thanks.....

So it must be that the gun nutters love the AR cause it's scary looking. You can dress it up in all the finery a real assault rifle would have and prance around in the woods and play army with a scary looking weapon.

Is that the reason nutters love the AR15?

Good marketing by the gun manufacturers and their NRA lobbyists.....Of course that type of rifle appeals to the imbeciles who like to play macho in compensating for their low self-esteem.
A control freak like yourself is compensating all sorts of shortcomings...

Forum List

Back