For the last time, I'm gonna try to educate the left on GUNS; Can't take ignorance any longer.

and I have a .270 that will out distance a 30.06 ... so what?

.223's are nasty little bastards at closer ranges ... why do you suppose our military carry them?

And what exactly makes you think you can hit further with the .270? Keep in mind I have one of those as well.

any ballistic chart you can find shows a .270 will out distance an .06, given the same load.

sniper rifles are .308 ... they will reach out and hit hard.

The 30.06 is actually more powerful and both shoot essentially the same slug.
And you can load a wider variety of slugs in the 30.06

any ballistic chart you can find shows a .270 will out distance an .06, given the same load.

Use a lower grain slug in the 30.06....problem solved.

ok, apples to oranges, you made your point .....you don't have a point.

So why would you want to ban a rifle that is less deadly?

I'd rather clear a room with a 25 round auto .223 than I had a sniper rifle of any cal ... who said I wanted to ban anything?

In this case I'd take the sniper rifle...because i've never seen a 25 round magazine for the .223

I would prefer the 5.56 and the 30 round mag.

so load 25 rounds in a 30 round clip ... problem solved as you would say

Get rid of all assault style weapons. Pretty simple concept really.
Australia confiscated 650,000 guns. Murders and suicides plummeted.
If the federal government tried that, millions on both sides would die. dumbass
Not saying that the US is civilized enough to do that, but hey, having less guns works.
So called "gun violence" is an nonissue in this country, much bigger fish to fry...
2016 Real Time Death Statistics in America

Moron journalist Tom Brokaw called for a ban on the "AR-14" today. MSNBC morons said 2nd amendment covers guns...not "weapons of war". I can't take it anymore. My final attempt to educate them.

Guns: An AR-15 shoots a TINY bullet...a .223. That bullet is HALF THE size of a standard cops pistol bullet...a .45. Plus....pistols have big hollow point bullets...far deadlier. In fact...so deadly...they aren't allowed in war. That's right....the hollow point pistol bullet is banned from wars by the 1899 Hague Convention treaty. The .223 bullet an AR shoots? Army and Marine troops complain that they aren't deadly enough in war. They created the 6.8 round to try to fix it....which the standard AR-15 doesn't shoot.

Guns: 30 round magazines for a .223 AR??? GUESS WHAT??? They make 30 round mags for Glocks...that shoot the far larger and far deadlier hollow point bullets. AR15s are almost all semi auto...not full auto. Almost none are full auto.

**A side note: A gunman with a rifle is also FAR EASIER to disarm than one with a pistol. Imagine trying to pry away a broom from a guy vs prying away a fork. The larger gun is by far easier to grab...control...and wrestle away.

2nd Amendment: Libs are now saying the Founders meant muskets....not "Weapons of War". Hey idiots....in 1776....muskets WERE WEAPONS OF WAR

View attachment 78100

I'll add more later. Can't overwhelm the ignorant brains reading this.

sidebyside.223.png

this is your head ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ....................... this is your head after a .223 hits it ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

any questions from IDIOTS?
Why are you so scared? Do you prefer beheading?

Moron journalist Tom Brokaw called for a ban on the "AR-14" today. MSNBC morons said 2nd amendment covers guns...not "weapons of war". I can't take it anymore. My final attempt to educate them.

Guns: An AR-15 shoots a TINY bullet...a .223. That bullet is HALF THE size of a standard cops pistol bullet...a .45. Plus....pistols have big hollow point bullets...far deadlier. In fact...so deadly...they aren't allowed in war. That's right....the hollow point pistol bullet is banned from wars by the 1899 Hague Convention treaty. The .223 bullet an AR shoots? Army and Marine troops complain that they aren't deadly enough in war. They created the 6.8 round to try to fix it....which the standard AR-15 doesn't shoot.

Guns: 30 round magazines for a .223 AR??? GUESS WHAT??? They make 30 round mags for Glocks...that shoot the far larger and far deadlier hollow point bullets. AR15s are almost all semi auto...not full auto. Almost none are full auto.

**A side note: A gunman with a rifle is also FAR EASIER to disarm than one with a pistol. Imagine trying to pry away a broom from a guy vs prying away a fork. The larger gun is by far easier to grab...control...and wrestle away.

2nd Amendment: Libs are now saying the Founders meant muskets....not "Weapons of War". Hey idiots....in 1776....muskets WERE WEAPONS OF WAR

View attachment 78100

sidebyside.223.png

this is your head ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ....................... this is your head after a .223 hits it ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

any questions from IDIOTS?
Why are you so scared? Do you prefer beheading?

I fear no man.

And what exactly makes you think you can hit further with the .270? Keep in mind I have one of those as well.

Use a lower grain slug in the 30.06....problem solved.

I'd rather clear a room with a 25 round auto .223 than I had a sniper rifle of any cal ... who said I wanted to ban anything?

In this case I'd take the sniper rifle...because i've never seen a 25 round magazine for the .223

Why didnt you say that in the first place?

Why didnt you say that in the first place?

interested to see how long you would agree with me when I said "clip" ..

I don't give a fuck if you label an AR-15 your personal dildo.....it is STILL a very, very lethal weapon that should not be in the hands of everybody....including the terrorists that YOU ARE AIDING in getting those guns readily

Makes you wonder why millions of AR15s have been sold? Not very lethal, aren't for assault purposes, much better guns out there to kill with.

So why do the gun nutters buy so many of them a person might ask.

Must be millions of varmit hunters out there. I am surprised there are any varmints left.

So it must be that the gun nutters love the AR cause it's scary looking. You can dress it up in all the finery a real assault rifle would have and prance around in the woods and play army with a scary looking weapon.

Is that the reason nutters love the AR15?

Though that little .223 round killed effectively in the night club.

All of the above. It's the "cool" gun. Like a Corvette. It's the video game gun. It is the most despised gun of liberals. All sorts of reasons it's so popular.

It's use by special forces make it popular. But one must know WHY they adapted to it instead of the MP5. And that was the 9mm MP5 was not as effective at taking down airfields....due to huge long runways and open space.

Inside a building at closer ranges??? MANY guns are better than an AR15. The MP5. A .45 cal pistol. My personal favorite is the .40 cal UMP sub gun. I won't go into all of them. But an AR15 inside a building isn't close to the best choice but many fall for the "cool gun" nonsense and want one. Many SWAT teams are guilty of this too.

I used a M14 and later an M16 in Viet Nam. I now own a AR15 and a AR10. Why? Simple, because I like the .223 and the .308 (7.62) rounds. I have no need to justify ownership of ANY weapon to anyone, for any reason. Our Founders gave ME the right to own weapons because, in their infinite wisdom, they knew that a disarmed populace are slaves to tyranny.

Every time there is a terrorist or nut job that goes crazy and kills people (99% of the time UNARMED people) our "president" begins his "teaching moments" like the good little professor that he fancies himself to be.

(1) The FBI was well aware of this guy yet closed the case on him. At whose direction? How hard would it have been to keep track of him?

(2) The Sandy Hook shooter was a known lunatic, yet our mental health "professionals" did nothing to stop him.

This goes on repeatedly. blaming the "gun" rather than the true culprit, The shooter himself, and the "ball" being dropped at all levels of both government and medical responsibility. You people want to assign blame, assign it to those responsible: the United States government and the medical "professionals" that have allowed numerous "monsters" to walk among us.

"ban 30 round magazines"

Yes, because it would have taken the Orlando maniac about 30 seconds longer to kill 50 people with 10 round magazines rather than 30 round ones.

Morons, I have a 100 round magazine for an AR15 , magically it has never attached itself to any of my weapons and then proceeded to kill anyone.

You still don't get it. A fucking AR 15 is NOT a fucking assault rifle. That clear enough?

What does the "AR" stand for?

"AR" stands for the company that first built them in the 50s - the ARMALITE RIFLE.

Timothy thought it stood for "Assault Rifle" I guarantee it LOL

"ban 30 round magazines"

Yes, because it would have taken the Orlando maniac about 30 seconds longer to kill 50 people with 10 round magazines rather than 30 round ones.

Morons, I have a 100 round magazine for an AR15 , magically it has never attached itself to any of my weapons and then proceeded to kill anyone.

This will (no doubt) cause a great deal of consternation to the liberal left, but consider this: rather than cower on their knees, or running like sheep, had these "men" merely rushed the shooter, there would have been far less death. Sure, he would have gotten a few, but 300 people could have EASILY rushed him and taken him down. All it takes is the will to live and the guts to stand.

You still don't get it. A fucking AR 15 is NOT a fucking assault rifle. That clear enough?

What does the "AR" stand for?

"AR" stands for the company that first built them in the 50s - the ARMALITE RIFLE.

Timothy thought it stood for "Assault Rifle" I guarantee it LOL

Indeed. Programmed lemmings always parrot what they've been told is true. Hell, A car is an "assault weapon". A rock is an "assault weapon". A knife is an "assault weapon". A stick is an "assault weapon"...on and on.

But to the left - the monster they fear, is the ability to stand on the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

View attachment 78100

I would bet that you got some "sexual thrill" out of explaining to us your obvious LOVE of guns.....

Now go and explain the DIFFERENCE to the families of those 50 poor people killed by the same gun you seem to love......That should prove "comforting" to them....

I don't give a fuck if you label an AR-15 your personal dildo.....it is STILL a very, very lethal weapon that should not be in the hands of everybody....including the terrorists that YOU ARE AIDING in getting those guns readily.

Why should he? His gun didn't kill anyone and I'm willing to bet it never will
Just because a person has the same kind of weapon used by a murderer it in no way makes them culpable

I don't give a fuck if you label an AR-15 your personal dildo.....it is STILL a very, very lethal weapon that should not be in the hands of everybody....including the terrorists that YOU ARE AIDING in getting those guns readily

Makes you wonder why millions of AR15s have been sold? Not very lethal, aren't for assault purposes, much better guns out there to kill with.

So why do the gun nutters buy so many of them a person might ask.

Must be millions of varmit hunters out there. I am surprised there are any varmints left.

So it must be that the gun nutters love the AR cause it's scary looking. You can dress it up in all the finery a real assault rifle would have and prance around in the woods and play army with a scary looking weapon.

Is that the reason nutters love the AR15?

Though that little .223 round killed effectively in the night club.

They are fun to shoot target guns.

In fact the vast mojority of guns in this country will never shoot anything but a paper target or a tin can so you don't have to be so afraid of them

If the federal government tried that, millions on both sides would die. dumbass
Don't have to confiscate the guns. Just make the semi-automatics with magazines that can be quickly changed illegal to have outside your home unless you have the same license that is required to own a fully automatic .45 Thompson. And should you have such outside your property without said license, you are convicted of a felony and all your guns are confiscated and destroyed. And you serve time, and can never own a gun again. That should do the job.
Actually, just outlaw bullets, as there is no Constitutional protection for bullets, just arms.
Bwahahahahah! Bullets are arms genius. So are bombs. So are tanks. An arms dealer deals in bullets as well. :lmao:

Once again...Dumbocrats taking dumb to unprecedented levels.
Guns can be shot with compressed air and be deadly, so no, bullets are not protected as they are not a necessary component to a gun.

For the last time, I'm gonna try to educate the left on GUNS

If only we could believe you. :dunno:

Gun control assholes want to take away the rights of law abiding gun owners. The question is why?

Alcohol kills more people than guns but they are not proposing to ban alcohol. Drugs kill thousands but the left wants to legalize drugs. Illegals kill over 3,000 Americans each year yet the left defends illegals pouring into our country.

So why the lefts obsession about banning guns hmmm? I suspect its because they know it pisses off conservatives and there's not much more to it than that. That's just how petty and low the left are.

Alcohol has all kinds of regulations. And high proofs are banned .

What is the purpose of an AR ? Oh enlightend one!!
What is the purpose of alcohol?

If the getaway driver in a bank robbery is JUST as guilty as the bank robbers.....Then ALL these morons who support the continuing sale of a lethal rifle such as the AR-15 whose only real purpose is to kill as many people as possible in the shortest time......ARE JUST AS COMPLICIT in the crime as the deranged shooter.

In the same way that MORE cars on the road do NOT equal less car accidents, the ease in selling these types of weapons is INSANE.

(but, of course, gun nuts get sexual satisfaction about posting all that "knowledge" about guns.....Its a form of compensating for some other depravity.

Wow you must have hurt yourself with that stretch

Forum List

Back