For the last Time, "skeptics," the SUN is NOT the cause of climate change, and "solar cycle" was put out by the fraud

How do they monitor it, and by what means, magic? Don't they need a radio wave, yes, which has its own frequency? C'mon, we're having fun now, at least I am.

If the government wants to locate my cell phone, which frequency do they use? LOL!

If the government wants to locate my cell phone, which frequency do they use? LOL!
Now you're straying from the question. How does a mobile phone work?
As for the frequency, do you like playing the lottery? They would have a number of them that they cycle through all random, not just 1 or 2 frequencies. And the government wouldn't waste its time and resources on someone of no interest. A move and shaker, someone who causes a stir far too many times, asks too many questions and finds too many answers, these kinds of people for example are their target. However, other entities go after your shopping and browsing, they build a profile on you and tailor their bullshit just for you.

The lack of wind and the presence of cloud cover and being summer can cause a convection effect, no?

View attachment 763758

If there is no cool air at lower levels, then the above cycle ceases to exist, hence a heatwave. But I'm sure this will still not satisfy your question, but we're getting closer to finding one, yes?

The lack of wind and the presence of cloud cover and being summer can cause a convection effect, no?

It can?

the movement caused within a fluid by the tendency of hotter and therefore less dense material to rise, and colder, denser material to sink under the influence of gravity, which consequently results in transfer of heat.

Now you're straying from the question. How does a mobile phone work?
As for the frequency, do you like playing the lottery? They would have a number of them that they cycle through all random, not just 1 or 2 frequencies. And the government wouldn't waste its time and resources on someone of no interest. A move and shaker, someone who causes a stir far too many times, asks too many questions and finds too many answers, these kinds of people for example are their target. However, other entities go after your shopping and browsing, they build a profile on you and tailor their bullshit just for you.

Don't run away.

You said, "Hmm, where the government tracks you using frequencies"

How does the government track me "using frequencies"? Be specific.

Don't run away.

You said, "Hmm, where the government tracks you using frequencies"

How does the government track me "using frequencies"? Be specific.
How much more specific do you need? I've already explained it to you.
How does a radio pick up a particular frequency? It has by using computer chips and vibrating oscillators, don't they? As they use to use crystals.
So your phone has a mini motherboard, right? A lot of things going on in there, some things that produce and recieve the frequencies required, right?

Who is running?
Got other things going on in my life other than interacting with you.

How much more specific do you need? I've already explained it to you.
How does a radio pick up a particular frequency? It has by using computer chips and vibrating oscillators, don't they? As they use to use crystals.
So your phone has a mini motherboard, right? A lot of things going on in there, some things that produce and recieve the frequencies required, right?

Who is running?
Got other things going on in my life other than interacting with you.

So, when the government is tracking my cell phone frequencies, how can they tell where I am?

Who is running?

You. When you change the topic instead of answering.

View attachment 763758

If there is no cool air at lower levels, then the above cycle ceases to exist, hence a heatwave. But I'm sure this will still not satisfy your question, but we're getting closer to finding one, yes?

It can? If there is wind, there is no convection? Are you sure?
No cloud cover means no convection?

Sounds like you're making shit up. Again.

It can? If there is wind, there is no convection? Are you sure?
No cloud cover means no convection?

Sounds like you're making shit up. Again.
Ahh, instead of you being the focus, let's turn it around hey?

All that was suggested is that if there was no wind to move any warm or cool air around and if there was cloud cover not for the heat to rise leaving the atmosphere, there would be an effect like an oven.

convection​

1. The upward motion of a body of air which transfers heat from ground level to the upper part of the atmosphere.
2. Heat transfer by means of currents circulating through fluids.

Yeah, I must be making shit up.

hey bubba, we were discussing wind circulation, does the sun heat the globe evenly? It's a yes or no question.

Actually, the OP is a hologram, and this topic is about whether

Co2
Sun
Tectonic plate movement/position of land near the poles

is THE CAUSE of EARTH CLIMATE CHANGE

The OP has been generous enough to allow for debate on human manufactured weather and other stuff.

Wind circulation did not begin when Algore became a BLOWHARD....

The SUN is a CONSTANT in the equation of climate change. THE SUN is NOT the cause....

Ahh, instead of you being the focus, let's turn it around hey?

All that was suggested is that if there was no wind to move any warm or cool air around and if there was cloud cover not for the heat to rise leaving the atmosphere, there would be an effect like an oven.

convection​

1. The upward motion of a body of air which transfers heat from ground level to the upper part of the atmosphere.
2. Heat transfer by means of currents circulating through fluids.

Yeah, I must be making shit up.

You'll have to explain why cloud cover has an effect on heat rising or not.

I'll try not to laugh at your error filled explanation.

Forum List

Back