For the last Time, "skeptics," the SUN is NOT the cause of climate change, and "solar cycle" was put out by the fraud

Posting the patent over and over doesn't help your seriously bad math claims.
Can you point out the "my bad math", or is this your imagination?

If you can't or don't want to read the patent, then you're the one at a loss. As this conversation is just circular.

Can you point out the "my bad math", or is this your imagination?

If you can't or don't want to read the patent, then you're the one at a loss. As this conversation is just circular.

Oh, you know, the frequency of tornados and hurricanes, the lack of rain in regions and the intensity of other areas.

How about the UK's summer last year, how do they get 40°+ days when their average summer temperatures are 25°?

Oh, you know, the frequency of tornados and hurricanes, the lack of rain in regions and the intensity of other areas.
And you know? How, by reading about it, is that how? And how is that bad math on my part?
How about the UK's summer last year, how do they get 40°+ days when their average summer temperatures are 25°?
Did you miss it, of course, you did. I concede to this because I could not find anything on it, yet.

From what I understand about the workings of HAARP so far, is that a targeted area of the ionosphere is heated. Now, is there a possibility this can cause disturbances and fluctuations in temperatures closer to the surface of the planet, of course, it can.

And you know? How, by reading about it, is that how? And how is that bad math on my part?

Did you miss it, of course, you did. I concede to this because I could not find anything on it, yet.

From what I understand about the workings of HAARP so far, is that a targeted area of the ionosphere is heated. Now, is there a possibility this can cause disturbances and fluctuations in temperatures closer to the surface of the planet, of course, it can.

Your feeling that the device in the patent documents puts out enough power, in the proper
way, to reduce the frequency of tornados and hurricanes, cause the lack of rain in regions and the intensity of other areas, is bad math.

Now, is there a possibility this can cause disturbances and fluctuations in temperatures closer to the surface of the planet, of course, it can.

You could probably cause an undetectable amount of heating closer to the surface.

Nothing near the long term, widespread 15 degree difference you've since retracted.

As I stated in an early post, "I am still learning" about HAARP.
Also, posting it a number of times tells me others are ignorant, as they can't read or something. Because the same question and the same answers keep repeating.

As for a patent, it was pointed out in an article by a patent lawyer, "it's in the inventor's best interests to have a working model of their patent".

Patent is a legal artifact ... not science ... "doesn't help your seriously bad math claims" ...

Where's the energy coming from? ... and what the hell is a plamsa beam supposed to do ... condensing into fairy frog tales? ...

You could probably cause an undetectable amount of heating closer to the surface.
The lack of wind and the presence of cloud cover and being summer can cause a convection effect, no?

Convection_cell_atmos_labeled.gif

If there is no cool air at lower levels, then the above cycle ceases to exist, hence a heatwave. But I'm sure this will still not satisfy your question, but we're getting closer to finding one, yes?

The lack of wind and the presence of cloud cover and being summer can cause a convection effect, no?

View attachment 763758

If there is no cool air at lower levels, then the above cycle ceases to exist, hence a heatwave. But I'm sure this will still not satisfy your question, but we're getting closer to finding one, yes?

The lack of wind and the presence of cloud cover and being summer can cause a convection effect,

It can?

the movement caused within a fluid by the tendency of hotter and therefore less dense material to rise, and colder, denser material to sink under the influence of gravity, which consequently results in transfer of heat.

Where's the energy coming from? ... and what the hell is a plamsa beam supposed to do ... condensing into fairy frog tales? ...
So you still have failed to read any of the supporting articles and the patent? Yes.
It has been claimed that HAARP is situated on very large natural gas fields. A shit ton of gas turbines powering the site are used, as I have read that it is self-sufficient in power, they're off-grid.

On average, the ones used around the world produce 4333mw of power each. If they have a very large natural gas field(s) nearby, then it doesn't stop them from having a large quantity of them to create the insane amount of power required, right?

List of natural gas power stations - Wikipedia

So you still have failed to read any of the supporting articles and the patent? Yes.
It has been claimed that HAARP is situated on very large natural gas fields. A shit ton of gas turbines powering the site are used, as I have read that it is self-sufficient in power, they're off-grid.

On average, the ones used around the world produce 4333mw of power each. If they have a very large natural gas field(s) nearby, then it doesn't stop them from having a large quantity of them to create the insane amount of power required, right?

List of natural gas power stations - Wikipedia

That's still 100,000 times smaller than even a common everyday tropical cyclone ... 10,000 times weaker than a cold-core cyclone ... I understand you claims well enough ... but you still don't have the numbers required to do what you think is being done ...

Simple physics ... c.f. 1st Law of Thermodynamics ... why we say your math is bad ...

... and we would see such a facility from space easy peasy ... but it's not there ... have you looked? ...

HAARP is exactly what they say it is ... radio waves exploring the ionosphere; not death rays, not plasma beams, not mind-altering cell phone waves, just radio waves ... nothing more ... but if you have a picture of these 10,000 natural gas power plants all stacked together at the HAARP facility ... then please post it ... that'll make one hell of a radio wave hahahahahahaha ...

Well, according to your "conservative" heroes at Faux "News," the SUN melted North America and froze Greenland at the same time, so yeah, a SUB could believe that...
hey bubba, we were discussing wind circulation, does the sun heat the globe evenly? It's a yes or no question.

HAARP is exactly what they say it is ... radio waves exploring the ionosphere; not death rays, not plasma beams, not mind-altering cell phone waves, just radio waves ... nothing more ... but if you have a picture of these 10,000 natural gas power plants all stacked together at the HAARP facility ... then please post it ... that'll make one hell of a radio wave
Then there's something you and I possibly don't know, that is the full capacity and potential of HAARP. Considering the amount of natural gas it sits on, its abundant fuel supply, and that it generates focused and high-powered radio waves targeted at the ionosphere, anything is possible just because of our lack of comprehension of its workings doesn't mean it can't do what is claimed.

(IRI) Ionospheric Research Instrument

3.6 Megawatt Effective Radiated Power (official)

Basically, the IRI is what is known as a phased array transmitter. It is designed to transmit a narrow beam of high power radio signals in the 2.8 to 10 MHz frequency range. Its antenna is built on a gravel pad having dimensions of 1000’ x 1200’ (about 33 acres). There are 180 towers, 72’ in height mounted on thermopiles spaced 80’ apart in a 12 x 15 rectangular grid. Each tower supports near its top, two pairs of crossed dipole antennas, one for the low band (2.8 to 8.3 MHz), the other for the high band (7 to 10 MHz). The antenna system is surrounded by an exclusion fence to prevent possible damage to the antenna towers or harm to large animals. An elevated ground screen, attached to the towers at the 15’ level, acts as a reflector for the antenna array while allowing vehicular access underneath to 30 environmentally-controlled transmitter shelters spaced throughout the array. Each shelter contains 6 pairs of 10 kW transmitters, for a total of 6 x 30 x 2 x 10 kW = 3600 kW available for transmission. The transmitters can be switched to drive either the low or high band antennas. Electric prime power is provided from an on-site power plant housing five, 2500 kW generators, each driven by a 3600 hp diesel engine. Four generators are required for operation of the IRI and the fifth is held as a spare. From a control room within the Operations Center, the transmission from each of the 180 crossed-dipole antennas is adjusted in a precise manner under computer control. In this manner, the complete array of antennas forms a narrow antenna pattern pointed upward toward the ionosphere. The transmitted signal diverges (spreads out) as it travels upward and is partially absorbed, at an altitude which depends on the transmitted HF frequency, in a small volume several tens of miles in diameter and a few hundred meters thick directly over the facility. The remainder of the transmitted signal either reflects back toward the earth or passes through the ionosphere into space, continuing to diverge as it does so. By the time it reaches the ionosphere, the intensity of the HF signal is less than 3 micro watts (0.000003 watt) per cm2, thousands of times less than the Sun’s natural electromagnetic radiation reaching the earth and hundreds of times less, even, than the variations in intensity of the Sun’s natural ultraviolet (UV) energy which creates the ionosphere.
Not forgetting to mention HAARP takes advantage of the geomagnetic field of the Earth.

This is what is claimed in this article.

What is interestingly funny is when someone knows mobile phones are used by the government and other entities to track and trace people, but can't entertain the possibility that HAARP can manipulate the weather.

What is interestingly funny is when someone knows mobile phones are used by the government and other entities to track and trace people, but can't entertain the possibility that HAARP can manipulate the weather.

Yeah, tracking where a phone pings a cell tower is just like manipulating the weather. DURR

Yeah, tracking where a phone pings a cell tower is just like manipulating the weather. DURR
No.
Hmm, where the government tracks you using frequencies and then governments control/manipulate the weather. Just like believing in Santa but not the Easter bunny. :aug08_031:

No.
Hmm, where the government tracks you using frequencies and then governments control/manipulate the weather. Just like believing in Santa but not the Easter bunny. :aug08_031:

They don't track me "using frequencies".

Did you figure out yet how much energy would be needed to control the weather? LOL!

They don't track me "using frequencies".
LOL,
then how does the signal from your phone get back to the tracking source and vice versa occur, wtf is a radio wave, a frequency? Do they do it via telepathy? How does the "ping" occur, by magic? :laughing0301:
Did you figure out yet how much energy would be needed to control the weather? LOL!
Using this to detract hey?

Last edited:
then how does the signal from your phone get back to the tracking source and vice versa occur, wtf is a radio wave, a frequency? Do they do it via telepathy? How does the "ping" occur, by magic?

You think the government monitors my individual cell phone signal? LOL!

You're funny.

LOL,
then how does the signal from your phone get back to the tracking source and vice versa occur, wtf is a radio wave, a frequency? Do they do it via telepathy? How does the "ping" occur, by magic? :laughing0301:

Using this to detract hey?

Pointing out your weak math detracts somehow?

Forum List

Back