🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

For the Record, Elon Musk Did NOT Kill Himself

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified

Musk Wants Answers: 'Where Is Their Client List? Shouldn't at Least One of Them Go Down!?'​

Elon Musk is calling for the release of the “client” lists of the late convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.

This will be fun, he’s got the money and now a huge platform to get answers.
He's ruffling feathers that need a good ruffling

He's gone after soros to
Yep they'll probably end up killing him

Whoever wins the white house either Trump or another republican should offer Musk the chief of staff position....

I'm imagining that list, Musk is calling for that list to be made public, and you buffoons seem to think that he is your friend.
Anyone that can get under the skin of leftists is my friend. As for the list I called it you would want the list if it was Republicans.you would ignore it and defend any democrats on that list.

I'm imagining that list, Musk is calling for that list to be made public, and you buffoons seem to think that he is your friend.

Guess what buttercup. We despise pedophiles no matter what political party they are.

You asshats protect yourself.

We want ALL of them brought to justice.

See a difference there?

Who cares?

Epstein is dead

Anyone trying to dig up a dead man’s body is probably a Qanon freak
His child prostituting wife is still alive, and living on the taxpayer dime.

As long as the federal government has no interest in pursuing the powerful men (and women?) to whom she supplied under-age sex slaves, I can't say I'd shed too many tears if Hillary gets her also.

Forum List

Back