Trump 47.8%
HRC 47.0%

Michigan:
Trump 47.6%
HRC 47.3%

Penn:
Trump 48.8%
HRC 47.6%

The National Vote: Trump 46.3%; HRC 48.2% [Clinton received over 2.6 million votes more than did Trump]

2e95ce80-trump-1x1.jpg

306a6770-clinton-1x1.jpg

Fact: Trump is President Elect, but has no mandate from the people.

LOL Donald Trump won
All because you dumbfucks wanted a corrupt, bitchy, American hating, bank loving goon.

Wisconsin:
Trump 47.8%
HRC 47.0%

Michigan:
Trump 47.6%
HRC 47.3%

Penn:
Trump 48.8%
HRC 47.6%

The National Vote: Trump 46.3%; HRC 48.2% [Clinton received over 2.6 million votes more than did Trump]

2e95ce80-trump-1x1.jpg

306a6770-clinton-1x1.jpg

add to that record he won 30 of 50 states, resulting in 306 Electoral votes, which is what actually elects the president.

No no no. Trump said he won by one of the biglyist landslides in history.

Wisconsin:
Trump 47.8%
HRC 47.0%

Michigan:
Trump 47.6%
HRC 47.3%

Penn:
Trump 48.8%
HRC 47.6%

2e95ce80-trump-1x1.jpg

306a6770-clinton-1x1.jpg

I've never seen supposed adults cry as much as you pussies do.

I think Hillary will increase her margin in the popular vote. I understand some Illegal Immigrant Cemeteries in Southern California haven't reported yet.

Hopefully, in 2020 Hillary directs all her efforts to getting big turnouts in NY and CA, assuming CA doesn't secede from the Union before then, so she can brag about "popular vote"

What do you think he's going to do then, sit in the oval office for four years and do nothing?

Of course he has a mandate, he has the mandate of being the POTUS, and like all others before him he will try to get as many issues pushed as to his liking as possible.

Wisconsin:
Trump 47.8%
HRC 47.0%

Michigan:
Trump 47.6%
HRC 47.3%

Penn:
Trump 48.8%
HRC 47.6%

2e95ce80-trump-1x1.jpg

306a6770-clinton-1x1.jpg

Trump has a mandate from those people who voted for him, and not from those who opposed him. If he had won a popular majority he still would have had a mandate from those who supported him and not from those who voted against him, and considering that only 57% of eligible voters voted, no matter how large a majority he won he could not claim a mandate from the majority of the people because we never heard from the 43% of eligible voters who didn't vote. The same would be true for Hillary if she had won.

Last edited:
Wisconsin:
Trump 47.8%
HRC 47.0%

Michigan:
Trump 47.6%
HRC 47.3%

Penn:
Trump 48.8%
HRC 47.6%

2e95ce80-trump-1x1.jpg

306a6770-clinton-1x1.jpg

In all fairness, I would like to see a more "median" outcome. So, for instance, between New York and California; the Democrat stongholds, Trump has lost by a total of about 5 million votes, let's say we take away the 1 million difference Trump received from Texas, you still have almost a clear irregularity of raw numbers from two states that gave her 4 million difference. That's some seriously skewed results when you apply their overall results with the result of the country. Similar to a basketball player scoring 60 points in four games in the season while not scoring more than 10 points the other 78 games.

I know you can't just pull out one state because they are all a part of the nation, the point is that if you did a weighted average, Trump beat her fairly soundly and definitely more broadly. The states that supported her are the highest taxed, most extreme left wing states in the union, Trump didn't rely on the extreme states for the overall vote count. The states who voted for her are soundly supportive of illegal immigrants and providing a home for them, even though it defies federal law. They probably soundly support close ties with China, and America not being exceptional. Trumps broad appeal crosses many ideological lines.

This is why the EC is so perfect. America's Founding Fathers really deserve the credit and celebration they receive. America would be wise to not forget their message and intentions. Oh, and before I forget, God Bless America.

LOL Donald Trump won
All because you dumbfucks wanted a corrupt, bitchy, American hating, bank loving goon.

Trump won because he fooled the bigots, racists, sexists, misogynists and anti government, anti union, anti teacher, anti gun control, anti abortion, i.e. single issue voters by telling all of the above what they wanted to hear.

What you elected was an Authoritarian Plutocrat, who is able to lead sheep with with demagoguery and false promises.

How's his anti cronyism and anti establishment promise working out for you TN?

LOL Donald Trump won

Trump won because he fooled the bigots, racists, sexists, misogynists and anti government, anti union, anti teacher, anti gun control, anti abortion, i.e. single issue voters by telling all of the above what they wanted to hear.

What you elected was an Authoritarian Plutocrat, who is able to lead sheep with with demagoguery and false promises.

How's his anti cronyism and anti establishment promise working out for you TN?
Trump won because he presented proposals for issues many voters were concerned about, most critically those working class voters who tend to vote Democrat in states like Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin that both Obama and Clinton have ignored.

While Trump was focused on jobs and the middle class, Dems were focused on transgender bathroom access

I might also remind the OP that the Republican president for the next two years at least will have a GOP House and a GOP Senate, so I guarandamntee you he will try and take advantage of that as long as it lasts.

Wisconsin:
Trump 47.8%
HRC 47.0%

Michigan:
Trump 47.6%
HRC 47.3%

Penn:
Trump 48.8%
HRC 47.6%

2e95ce80-trump-1x1.jpg

306a6770-clinton-1x1.jpg

Trump has a mandate from those people who voted for him, and not from those who opposed him. If he had won a popular majority he still would have had a mandate from those who supported him and not from those who voted against him, and considering that only 57% of eligible voters voted, no matter how large a majority he won he could not claim a mandate from the majority of the people because we never heard from the 43% of eligible voters who didn't vote. The same would be true for Hillary if she had won.

Those who failed to vote have no say on political issues, as for your response, trump lost the popular vote by over 2.6 million votes, and got the number from the electoral college by the slimmest of margins.

He has before being inaugurated walked back his promises and I wonder how the voters this month will respond to his continued mendacity.

Wisconsin:
Trump 47.8%
HRC 47.0%

Michigan:
Trump 47.6%
HRC 47.3%

Penn:
Trump 48.8%
HRC 47.6%

2e95ce80-trump-1x1.jpg

306a6770-clinton-1x1.jpg

Those who failed to vote have no say on political issues, as for your response, trump lost the popular vote by over 2.6 million votes, and got the number from the electoral college by the slimmest of margins.

He has before being inaugurated walked back his promises and I wonder how the voters this month will respond to his continued mendacity.
got the number from the electoral college by the slimmest of margins.

slimmest?

Wisconsin:
Trump 47.8%
HRC 47.0%

Michigan:
Trump 47.6%
HRC 47.3%

Penn:
Trump 48.8%
HRC 47.6%

2e95ce80-trump-1x1.jpg

306a6770-clinton-1x1.jpg

What I said stands, whoever won the election only has a mandate from those who voted for him/her and not for those who did not vote for him/her, and will never have a mandate from the majority of eligible voters.

Forum List

Back