For Those Cheering For Biden.Guess They Don't See Anything Wrong With Touching&Feeling Younger Women

biden has never apologized for his hand/fingers related actions when he was swearing in the new lawmakers in 2010.
Of course not. He doesn't see it as wrong.

I don't recall any Democrats criticizing him for it, either.
can you imagine if some one got a photo of Trump shaking hands with a very cute 16 year old girl? and gave it to CNN/MNSBC and all the rest?

Can you imagine being a sentient being? That's been out for years.

This what you want?

donald-trump-ivanka-bed-kiss.jpg
161012102650-ivanka-sits-on-trump-large-169.jpg
donald-trump-ivanka-akward-moments-14.jpg

Don't forget to clean up afterward little guy.

SMGDH

biden has never apologized for his hand/fingers related actions when he was swearing in the new lawmakers in 2010.

i am still waiting for one of the room loons to come up with a photo of Trump trying to make out with a ten year old child.

i am still waiting for one of the room loons to come up with a photo of Trump trying to make out with a ten year old child.

You're still jerking off. Go fuck yourself.

Goodness, you're an angry little thing.

Biden's a piece of shit. And you support him. You can stop pretending you hold any moral high ground now.

Biden's a piece of shit. And you support him. You can stop pretending you hold any moral high ground now.

Mal-Wart having a sale on strawmen?

Poster please.

Why would Joe be considered the best choice?
Between Ukraine, China and Hunter,
there is a lot of shit

anyone watching latest footage of Biden before a crowd of cheering fans, as he celebrates his more recent primaries, wondering, ah, do these people that just love Joe Biden, are they OK with him touching/feeling up much much younger females, and sometimes males? and don't forget the occasional sniffing hair of much younger women.
I guess maybe up to 40% of all Americans approve of this?
:1peleas:
Did he grab their pussies?

Poster please.
This thread is about Biden's disturbing habits.

But if you don't think they're disturbing...

Poster please.

Wow that's amazing Dave. You reading posts from the future? Because I didn't post anything resembling it.

Or doesn't that matter on Planet Self-Delusion?

Poster please.

Wow that's amazing Dave. You reading posts from the future? Because I didn't post anything resembling it.

You keep trying to distract people from the OP. If you've posted a condemnation of Biden's behavior, I must have missed it. Got a link?

But you'll vote for Old Creepy Joe, guaranteed.

maybe all those guys that support Joe also smell ladies hair when they are not looking

Poster please.

You keep trying to distract people from the OP. If you've posted a condemnation of Biden's behavior, I must have missed it. Got a link?

Actually I already voted against him.

Tip for the Blind:

I didn't post about Biden at all. I posted about the OP and his blatant disingenuousness.

Oh and his bloated ME ME ME LOOKA MY YUGE FONT ego thing.

Now get that strawman outta my sight before I torch him.

Poster please.

Tip for the Blind:

I didn't post about Biden at all. I posted about the OP and his blatant disingenuousness.

If Joe is the nominee, you WILL vote for him. Guaranteed. Don't even try to make me believe you won't.

So, whattya think about Creepy Old Joe touching and smelling children? Pretty gross, huh?

Poster please.

Tip for the Blind:

If Joe is the nominee, you WILL vote for him. Guaranteed. Don't even try to make me believe you won't.

So, whattya think about Creepy Old Joe touching and smelling children? Pretty gross, huh?

Serendipitously enough, Redfish just posed a similar question in another thread which made equally little sense, but that thread got closed, so I have an answer left over, therefore this one will be free. In his case the question had been, if Chelsea Clinton runs for office in the future, will she take a DNA test to prove her parentage.

In both cases the obvious answer of course is, what the fuck does this have to do with voting for an elected official?

Forum List

Back