For Those Who Say, "There's Not a Dime's Worth of Difference"

Trump cult sore-losers are _still_ pushing the bribe BigLie, after getting humiliated over how stupid and dishonest it was?

Liars, "some dude told the FBI who heard another dude say he heard another guy say that Biden got bribes" is not evidence. That's why the FBI ruled it was a big steaming pile. To leave that fact out is to serve the LordOfLies.

News flash!
It's up to the people to save the country, not the government. If everyone does their share all will be well. :)

News flash!
It's up to the people to save the country, not the government. If everyone does their share all will be well. :)
Those Senators and Representatives sitting on these stupid committees won't do anything to save this country. They may ask good questions but nothing substantial ever comes from it.

Our country is broke as hell and nothing in government or at the ballot box will save it.

Trump cult sore-losers are _still_ pushing the bribe BigLie, after getting humiliated over how stupid and dishonest it was?

Liars, "some dude told the FBI who heard another dude say he heard another guy say that Biden got bribes" is not evidence. That's why the FBI ruled it was a big steaming pile. To leave that fact out is to serve the LordOfLies.
At this point I want the United States to be a free and sovereign nation. Trump promoted that. Joe is obviously controlled. 130 billion dollars already in Ukraine. And many Americans believing the Russians as the enemy.

Can somebody direct me to the office? If this is true, I’ve even getting stiffed! Oh right, Trumpista BS, my bad.
Get a life, go work a job pay some taxes stop mooching off me.
Sorry, but you’re going to be paying for me for the foreseeable future. I’ve already put in my time, thanks. :mm:
Confirmed, taxpayer mooch that explains some things.

News flash!
We get the politicians we deserve. Based on what I see on this forum, most people are BEGGING to be lied to.

Sadly, I have come to agree with those who say there's not a damn bit of difference (with few exceptions) between the Dems and Reps. Plus they have corrupted and RIGGED congress. We send our reps to Washington but it doesn't matter. They are stripped of power, it's been concentrated into the hands of the party leadership.

149664486fa6612d6920150a93baba28_768x0.jpg

Those Senators and Representatives sitting on these stupid committees won't do anything to save this country. They may ask good questions but nothing substantial ever comes from it.

Our country is broke as hell and nothing in government or at the ballot box will save it.
That's why the people have to rise up and...get their act together. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back