For Trump haters only, when did you first realize you hated him?

Prior to the 2016 election, I did not detect very much abject hatred toward Donald Trump. My perception was that Liberals viewed him with an amused disdain at worst. He was a stubborn anomaly, but even as he dispatched 15 seasoned politicians he was not taken seriously. So I have to assume, and maybe I'm wrong, that the visceral hatred for Donald Trump began AFTER he was elected. So my question is "When and what was it that made you first HATE Donald Trump?" Was it a tweet? Was it a speech? Was it a news article? Something else?

What was it and when was it that flipped your switch from "Oh what a joke" to
"I HATE that M*F*R!!!!!" ?
I don’t hate Trump but I get accused of that because I’m critical of how he is leading our country. I was a fan of his when he was on the apprentice... I liked the thought of a business man running the country but the way he conducted himself during the campaign And now as president is toxic and embarrassing to say the least.
So embarrassing, greatest country ever is embarrassing lol YOU ARE A LOSER HAHA
our country is certainly not great because of Donald Trump. IMO he is a stain on what makes us great. An entitled, narcissistic bully troll is not my idea of a leader that represents the values that make our country great. But that’s just me
So you think he is a "stain" on our country, and a narcissistic bully troll but you don't hate him. Okay. I've read many of your posts on Trump and it sure sounds like personal hatred to me, but I guess I'm wrong.
I’m friends with many narcissistic assholes. Some of my family members would fit that description, yet I still love them. I have no hatred for trump. I was a fan of his when he was on TV and clowning the media. That’s where he should have stayed because he is a piss poor president. The tactic y’all keep using making everything about personal hatred is BS and it’s not effective

They hated him once he questioned Obama birthplace. Yep, at that precise moment he became their enemy

Prior to the 2016 election, I did not detect very much abject hatred toward Donald Trump. My perception was that Liberals viewed him with an amused disdain at worst. He was a stubborn anomaly, but even as he dispatched 15 seasoned politicians he was not taken seriously. So I have to assume, and maybe I'm wrong, that the visceral hatred for Donald Trump began AFTER he was elected. So my question is "When and what was it that made you first HATE Donald Trump?" Was it a tweet? Was it a speech? Was it a news article? Something else?

Great OP, forcing the Trump haters to look in the mirror and deny what they see.

First season of The Apprentice. Thought he was a douche way before that. But hating him? Yeah, around about the time of the first season.

^^^ I just wish that country singer Trace Adkins would do another book and then maybe we could get all sorts of stories about our leader since Trace did two seasons worth of the Celebrity Apprentice show. :) :) :)

God bless you and him and our current leader always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of Trace)

P.S. The name of Trace's first and only book so far is A Personal Stand and it was released in late 2007 which is when his first season of that show was filmed.

I can tell you when and you don't have to wade through all the liars. it was June 16, 2015, when he announced he was running.

First season of The Apprentice. Thought he was a douche way before that. But hating him? Yeah, around about the time of the first season.
Really? That must have been some show. I never watched it but thanks for being honest.

No one ‘hates’ Trump.

Trump is wrong on the issues, he’s a liar, and he’s unfit to be president – appropriate, warranted opposition to Trump is not to ‘hate’ him.
yea like anyone will buy that coming from you....

I don’t hate Trump but I get accused of that because I’m critical of how he is leading our country. I was a fan of his when he was on the apprentice... I liked the thought of a business man running the country but the way he conducted himself during the campaign And now as president is toxic and embarrassing to say the least.
our country is certainly not great because of Donald Trump. IMO he is a stain on what makes us great. An entitled, narcissistic bully troll is not my idea of a leader that represents the values that make our country great. But that’s just me
You sound like a lazy bum who hates Trump because he took away your excuse for being on welfare instead of working.

You sound like a lazy bum who hates Trump because he took away your excuse for being on welfare instead of working.
I’m not surprised you’d think that. A far shot from reality like most things I hear from you.

I can tell you when and you don't have to wade through all the liars. it was June 16, 2015, when he announced he was running.

I don't know about that.....I don't think they cared about him then because hilary was going to win no matter who ran against her......and they loved to use him to bash the other republicans in the primary.....but when he won the primary...and became the nominee...I think that is when it started....and grew the night of the election as those state returns came in....there is a clip of joy behar where she hears that Florida went for Trump.....and then, 1 minute after the polls closed the hate went white hot.......

This video, I think, captures how it was when he was running and the nightmare for the democrats when he actually won.....

The way they mocked him during the race....and then, the election night......

I don't know about that.....I don't think they cared about him then because hilary was going to win no matter who ran against her......and they loved to use him to bash the other republicans in the primary.....but when he won the primary...and became the nominee...I think that is when it started....and grew the night of the election as those state returns came in....there is a clip of joy behar where she hears that Florida went for Trump.....and then, 1 minute after the polls closed the hate went white hot.......

This video, I think, captures how it was when he was running and the nightmare for the democrats when he actually won.....

Yeah, I think so.

I always thought he was a disgusting pig of a failed human. But, I stopped "hating" him when I realized how stupid and mentally ill he is. I feel bad for him, now. I was truly shocked by how stupid he is. And the more it became clear that this is exacerbated by mental illness, the more I realized we just have to run out the Trump clock.

I always thought he was a disgusting pig of a failed human. But, I stopped "hating" him when I realized how stupid and mentally ill he is. I feel bad for him, now. I was truly shocked by how stupid he is. And the more it became clear that this is exacerbated by mental illness, the more I realized we just have to run out the Trump clock.

That is funny.....I thought that about obama when I learned he was good friends with violent, domestic terrorist bombers bill ayers and bernadine dohrn.....two vile human beings and he was their good friend.......

That is funny.....I thought that about obama
No you didn't. You just saw a post that reflected poorly on Trump and your Obama Tourette's Syndrome overtook you immediately, causing you to invent something to soothe yourself.

I’m not surprised you’d think that. A far shot from reality like most things I hear from you.
And I'm not surprised you would prefer a president who puts 13 million people on food stamps over a president who gives them jobs. I don't think my assessment of you is very far off the mark, nor is Jitss617's.

That is funny.....I thought that about obama
No you didn't. You just saw a post that reflected poorly on Trump and your Obama Tourette's Syndrome overtook you immediately, causing you to invent something to soothe yourself.

No.....I knew about bill ayers from my college days....and when it turned out ayers was behind obama, I knew then that obama wasn't just another dumb ass, tax and spend democrat asshat....that he was an honest to goodness vile human being... that is when I knew he was someone who had to be kept from the White House...and his term in office proved me correct.....iran thanks him for the 150 billion in cash they have been using to fund terrorism and their quest for a nuclear weapon.

And I'm not surprised you would prefer a president who puts 13 million people on food stamps over a president who gives them jobs. I don't think my assessment of you is very far off the mark, nor is Jitss617's.
That’s a rather ignorant statement. The only jobs a president gives are government jobs. Private sector jobs are given by businesses and many factors out of the presidents control go into that. And of course I’d rather see people employed then on welfare. Your comparisons are either grossly dishonest or completely ignorant. Nice try though. Just don’t be so much of a partisan hack next time.

That’s a rather ignorant statement. The only jobs a president gives are government jobs. Private sector jobs are given by businesses and many factors out of the presidents control go into that. And of course I’d rather see people employed then on welfare. Your comparisons are either grossly dishonest or completely ignorant. Nice try though. Just don’t be so much of a partisan hack next time.
I know my job expanded because of tax cuts. Thanks trump

I know my job expanded because of tax cuts. Thanks trump
Good for you... tax cuts do give businesses more money so I hope they did some hiring gave some raises. Glad you got a piece of that

Forum List

Back