Forbes: DHS purchases 1.6 Billion Rounds of Ammo, and hundreds of millions more...

This massive ammo purchase by the DHS is nothing more than the Obama Administration using our Tax dollars to create an ammo shortage, and artificially inflate ammunition prices as a back door approach to gun control and the continuing Democrat War on Guns and the usurping of Law abiding citizens Freedoms to own guns. That is all.

I got rep for this ^ from someone who I guess mistakenly thought I was a Liberal :lol: who said I shouldn't give ammunition to Republicans about the reckless ammo spending during the sequester -when Democrats are supposed to be tightening their belts... Too funny. I guess my previous post was not so far from the truth as some might think.

G5000 .... you're the idiot. They always tell the truth. JNap has already said they are buying them. She says because they get a price break. That's it. Price break. They are getting ready for war. Ask anyone who has ever been in the military if you don't believe me.

By now, you I hope you've changed your name and are going incognito so you can't be recognized for the idiot you really are. Let me help you with a few others I'm sure you'll jump in on with your 'conspiracy theory name calling'.
The IRS really isn't targeting people who the present administration disagrees with.
Loris Lerner really took the 5th because she has nothing to hide.
The DOJ really isn't snooping and lying to a judge to procure a warrant.
The NSA isn't really data mining American citizens every day.
An effort was really made to save those brave people in Benghazi.

And best of all, all of this really does have effective oversight. Send DOJ a supponea, and their response is, "we'll let you know", or they ignore it?

I'll tell you who the idiot is ...

Forum List

Back