Ford cancels Mexico plant, expands U.S. factory

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Read more at Ford cancels Mexico plant, expands U.S. factory

(THE HILL) Ford is canceling plans to build a new plant in Mexico and instead is investing $700 million in Michigan, the company announced on Tuesday.
---------------------------------------------------------

Read more at Ford cancels Mexico plant, expands U.S. factory
Well it seems the left is getting their information of lie syndrome jack slapped right back in their faces like a huge pile of crap being thrown from far away.

It feels like Trump has been President for a while now

So what about the hundreds of thousands of jobs drumpf gave to other countries to make his own products? If you want to know, click on the link in my sig and scroll to the right. Or, you could just pretend that trump is not the lying sack of shit we all know he is.

He is the definition of crony capitalism.

15179165_1549199145091058_5567503181706914482_n.jpg

So what about the hundreds of thousands of jobs drumpf gave to other countries to make his own products? If you want to know, click on the link in my sig and scroll to the right. Or, you could just pretend that trump is not the lying sack of shit we all know he is.

View attachment 104983
Or you the definition of ZOMBIE time to come back to planet earth lol.

View attachment 104983

So what about the hundreds of thousands of jobs drumpf gave to other countries to make his own products?

Trump sold enough goods that it took hundreds of thousands of workers to make them?
Any examples?

View attachment 104983

So what about the hundreds of thousands of jobs drumpf gave to other countries to make his own products?

Trump sold enough goods that it took hundreds of thousands of workers to make them?
Any examples?

WTF? Are you serious? Did you read my post? If you read it, you will find the link and directions to finding his products.

Edit: I did not say how many of any product he sold.

Last edited:

View attachment 104983

An ad hom because you don't have either the courage or the intelligence to educate yourself.

Question for you RWNJ traitors: When President Obama was trying to get jobs back to the US and the Rs were blocking him, you were fine with it. Why are you so happy about the hot air, all show, no go we're getting from drumpf? After 8 years of lying about Obama's record setting job creation and economic recovery, why are you okay with drumpf lying about every single thing he has said about jobs?

View attachment 104983

Any examples?

WTF? Are you serious? Did you read my post? If you read it, you will find the link and directions to finding his products.

WTF? Are you serious?

Yes. Show me he sold enough products that it takes hundreds of thousands of foreigners to produce them.
Unless you were lying about him "giving" that many jobs to other countries?

you will find the link and directions to finding his products.

Excellent! So you should have no problem proving your claim. Let me know when you post your proof.

View attachment 104983

An ad hom because you don't have either the courage or the intelligence to educate yourself.

Question for you RWNJ traitors: When President Obama was trying to get jobs back to the US and the Rs were blocking him, you were fine with it. Why are you so happy about the hot air, all show, no go we're getting from drumpf? After 8 years of lying about Obama's record setting job creation and economic recovery, why are you okay with drumpf lying about every single thing he has said about jobs?

When President Obama was trying to get jobs back to the US

How was he trying to do that? Any specifics?

Needless to say, thank you to President Obama for saving US car manufacturing. Hundreds of thousands of jobs across the country and the US made a fat profit to boot.

Well done, Mr President.

Needless to say, thank you to President Obama for saving US car manufacturing. Hundreds of thousands of jobs across the country and the US made a fat profit to boot.

Well done, Mr President.

The US Treasury lost billions on the UAW bailout.

View attachment 104983

Any examples?

WTF? Are you serious?

Yes. Show me he sold enough products that it takes hundreds of thousands of foreigners to produce them.

Excellent! So you should have no problem proving your claim. Let me know when you post your proof.

Since drumpf has lied about his tax returns and his businesses, and since most of his businesses have failed miserably, I doubt there's any way to know how much of anything he actually sold.

Nonetheless, its very easy to see the products he (and sleazy Ivanka) manufactures overseas.

That doesn't count the undocumented and foreigners they hire in the US.

View attachment 104983

Why can't RWNJ traitors ever educate themselves? You can't read a simple spreadsheet and now you can't find Google. Fuck off.

Legislative Search Results

View attachment 104983

Any examples?

WTF? Are you serious?

Since drumpf has lied about his tax returns and his businesses, and since most of his businesses have failed miserably, I doubt there's any way to know how much of anything he actually sold.

Nonetheless, its very easy to see the products he (and sleazy Ivanka) manufactures overseas.

I doubt there's any way to know how much of anything he actually sold.

Thanks for admitting you lied.

Wait, hiring illegal aliens is suddenly bad?
I guess that means you support sending them home?

View attachment 104983

Why can't RWNJ traitors ever educate themselves? You can't read a simple spreadsheet and now you can't find Google. Fuck off.

Legislative Search Results

Why would I search for proof of your moronic claims? LOL!
If you have no proof, just admit it, instead of whining.

Forum List

Back