Foreign press trashes Joe biden

Remember libs on this forum promised a new found respect for the presidency now trump was gone

Why am i not surprised. 2020 was the big steal, and now the world knows this is a banana republic.

What a farse from the Lickspittle Lame Stream Media.

Remember libs on this forum promised a new found respect for the presidency now trump was gone

So much for that "allies will respect us again" bullshit

20170922_212219_HDR.jpg

While I have little regard for what "foreigners" think of American government - most of them are as ignorant about the U.S. as "we" are about the government of, say, Italy - I suspect they are more concerned about the ridiculous persecution (and I don't mean "prosecution") of President Trump, which makes "us" look like a third world shithole.

Maybe now liberals will stop giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks of US. Be an American who is proud of this exceptional country, for once.

Will never happen. Shitlibs hate themselves they don't know how to care about anything else
Liberals capitulate to what every foreign country thinks of US, they blame America first, and then they apologize for US. How is that Patriotism?

The article sites foreign countries mocking US. Do the US Liberals have the balls to tell a foreign country or foreign elite to fuck off?

While I have little regard for what "foreigners" think of American government - most of them are as ignorant about the U.S. as "we" are about the government of, say, Italy - I suspect they are more concerned about the ridiculous persecution (and I don't mean "prosecution") of President Trump, which makes "us" look like a third world shithole.
Trump thinking he can get away with flouting the law is what would make us look like a third world country.

Forum List

Back