Forget Islam, here's the real existential danger to Murica

AnCap'n_Murica

Gold Member
Jul 21, 2016
It's the mush headed, mealy mouthed despotism of the "centrist" (no need to name names) that is a greater threat to the nation than anything else.

"Luckily, these omnicidal maniacs failed to do what they were trying to do. The Clinton dynasty is doomed to fade into obsolescence, Hillary faces an insurmountable number of legal obstacles in the extremely unlikely event that enough election fraud is revealed in the recounts to give her a case for challenging the results of the election, and the idea that enough “faithless electors” will be willing to go against the vote of their own community and cause a civil war by handing it to Clinton is a joke. It will not happen. Praise be to Allah, Jesus and Kek, the Clinton threat has been nullified, and now we have the luxury of worrying about the surprisingly less terrifying threat of a reality TV star who doesn’t believe in global warming becoming the leader of the free world.

But that doesn’t change the fact that it almost happened. Political centrists nearly plunged us into a world war at best and a nuclear holocaust at worst, and we’re still somehow standing around acting like that didn’t just happen.

This is crazy. When Grandpa starts getting lost and swerving toward oncoming traffic, you start hiding Grandpa’s keys. Those of us on the so-called “far left” and “far right” need to do what we need to do to make sure these people never, ever gain enough power and leverage to try a stunt like that again."

Forget Islam— Political Centrists Are The Most Dangerous Extremists In America

Yeah, it's always best to let the extremes control everything....... Like nothing bad ever came from that....... :eusa_whistle:

Yeah, it's always best to let the extremes control everything....... Like nothing bad ever came from that....... :eusa_whistle:
While I don't agree with the OP, the real problem here is that "The Extremes" is just an imaginary backup group that sings harmony to the group "Agitators".

Extreme no longer has a definition in politics. Here is a clue. disagreeing with your world outlook does not an extremist make.

While I don't agree with the OP, the real problem here is that "The Extremes" is just an imaginary backup group that sings harmony to the group "Agitators".

Extreme no longer has a definition in politics. Here is a clue. disagreeing with your world outlook does not an extremist make.
Here's a clue. Never said it did........

Let me qualify that, never said it did unless one is referring to extreme political ideology (yes, it does exist whether you believe it to or not).

What is being described as "extreme" today is nothing of the sort.

For example, I say that libertarianism doesn't go far enough, yet nearly all of what we refer to as the left and right (i.e. centrists) agree that even that rather benign philosophy, which was the norm up until the early part of the 20th century, is today decried as "extreme".

What is being described as "extreme" today is nothing of the sort.

For example, I say that libertarianism doesn't go far enough, yet nearly all of what we refer to as the left and right (i.e. centrists) agree that even that rather benign philosophy, which was the norm up until the early part of the 20th century, is today decried as "extreme".
Here's a hint, my statement wasn't restricted to US politics only........ unless you consider despotism (of all sorts) not to be extreme........

No need to be condescending.

Even so, the point is that all this comity and "centrism", which we're told is supposed to be all that, isn't anywhere near as benign as advertized.

Last edited:
No need to be condescending.

Even so, the point is that all this comity and "centrism" that we're told is supposed to be all that, isn't anywhere near as benign as advertized.
Come on, being condescending has a wonderful comedic value to it........ :D

Of course centrism isn't completely benign, if it was that would imply human perfection in a specified system or even a generalized system. Good luck with that one. :thup:

It's the mush headed, mealy mouthed despotism of the "centrist" (no need to name names) that is a greater threat to the nation than anything else.

"Luckily, these omnicidal maniacs failed to do what they were trying to do. The Clinton dynasty is doomed to fade into obsolescence, Hillary faces an insurmountable number of legal obstacles in the extremely unlikely event that enough election fraud is revealed in the recounts to give her a case for challenging the results of the election, and the idea that enough “faithless electors” will be willing to go against the vote of their own community and cause a civil war by handing it to Clinton is a joke. It will not happen. Praise be to Allah, Jesus and Kek, the Clinton threat has been nullified, and now we have the luxury of worrying about the surprisingly less terrifying threat of a reality TV star who doesn’t believe in global warming becoming the leader of the free world.

But that doesn’t change the fact that it almost happened. Political centrists nearly plunged us into a world war at best and a nuclear holocaust at worst, and we’re still somehow standing around acting like that didn’t just happen.

This is crazy. When Grandpa starts getting lost and swerving toward oncoming traffic, you start hiding Grandpa’s keys. Those of us on the so-called “far left” and “far right” need to do what we need to do to make sure these people never, ever gain enough power and leverage to try a stunt like that again."

Forget Islam— Political Centrists Are The Most Dangerous Extremists In America

Great read.

The neoliberal/neoconservative MSM has done a job on the less critical thinking public.

This part here. . .

It’s no surprise that Hillary’s plutocrat bosses want to use America’s military might to smack Russia and ultimately China into line (they’re both moving away from the USD as a reserve currency and buying up gold like crazy), but it was really surprising to see normal citizens who identify as liberals and progressives constantly spouting xenophobic anti-Russian sentiments and accusing everyone who disliked Hillary of being an agent of the Kremlin. These people were ready to follow their fearless leader into the greatest nightmare humanity could possibly conjure up for itself, and feeling good about themselves for doing it.

This comment is so true. Otherwise well meaning progressives actually think Russia is a threat to America, but can't for the life of themselves tell you why.

See this thread. . .

They'll blame Hillary's loss on the Russians, with the tacit assumption that the Russians are bad. When pressed for an answer as to how the Russians are a threat? They haven't got an answer for you.

Republicans Mock, "It's the Russians!!!" Well Yeah, Actually It Is.

Here is an even better one. One cannot state that bad comes from letting the extremes control things if you can't even agree upon what constitutes extreme.

Let me qualify that, never said it did unless one is referring to extreme political ideology (yes, it does exist whether you believe it to or not).
so, again. Define it. A hint. simply disagreeing with your world view does NOT constitute extreme.

so, again. Define it. A hint. simply disagreeing with your world view does NOT constitute extreme.
Are you trying to be nuanced, esoteric or cute? I'm going by age long accepted definition not messageboard definition that has absolutely nothing to do with disagreement. It has everything to do with academic.

Here is an even better one. One cannot state that bad comes from letting the extremes control things if you can't even agree upon what constitutes extreme.
You can disagree with the accepted definitions all day long, no skin off of my nose.

Forum List

Back