Forget Obamagate. Apparently, Joe Scarborough is a murderer.

berg80

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2017

126 crazy tweets over the weekend and now this! Perhaps the pressure from Don's monumental failure in dealing with preparations for and the outbreak of COVID is causing some sort of neurosis or psychotic episode.

Before you Trumpletards wind up the attack machine on me consider for a moment that..............................................................................................................................the POTUS just accused a vocal critic of murder absent any evidence.

I realize not much that goes on these days surrounding the Trump admin can be considered normal. But his behavior is becoming increasingly erratic even by Trumpian standards. Yesterday he walked off the stage at his daily TV show. What next? Making wild, unfounded accusations about Obama? Wait.........he already did that.

The right hand side of the aisle is starting to reek of desperation. I'm sure Trump sees the writing on the wall and knows that the end may be in sight for him unless he can make something stick. So he goes back to ground with what he knows how to do best. Gin up his base through Tweets or pep rallies. Since he can't do his pep rallies, all that's left is Twitter. But with a pandemic raging that's killed 80K+ and the ensuing economic carnage, people's tolerance for this kind of nonsense is way down.

126 crazy tweets over the weekend and now this! Perhaps the pressure from Don's monumental failure in dealing with preparations for and the outbreak of COVID is causing some sort of neurosis or psychotic episode.

Before you Trumpletards wind up the attack machine on me consider for a moment that..............................................................................................................................the POTUS just accused a vocal critic of murder absent any evidence.

I realize not much that goes on these days surrounding the Trump admin can be considered normal. But his behavior is becoming increasingly erratic even by Trumpian standards. Yesterday he walked off the stage at his daily TV show. What next? Making wild, unfounded accusations about Obama? Wait.........he already did that.

What the lame stream media won't tell you about this is Scarbagofshit spewed out shit about Pence and Cruz and had to apologize. So with the way our treasonous media is now days Trump should be throwing shade at these assholes. Scarbagofshit has been falsely accusing Trump of sorts of crimes over the last four years.

I think he was talking about Joe Exotic, and just got the names mixed up.
I can't blame you for trying to make a joke of the guy you voted for acting like he is having a nervous breakdown. But he said what he said.

Let it sink in.

He is the POTUS. He made a batshyte crazy accusation. Or maybe I should say he made a batshyte crazy accusation that is more crazy than usual.

WWTSIHDI.

What would Trumpletards say if Hillary did it?

Ironically, she too has been accused of murder by batshyte crazy Trumpletards.

The right hand side of the aisle is starting to reek of desperation. I'm sure Trump sees the writing on the wall and knows that the end may be in sight for him unless he can make something stick. So he goes back to ground with what he knows how to do best. Gin up his base through Tweets or pep rallies. Since he can't do his pep rallies, all that's left is Twitter. But with a pandemic raging that's killed 80K+ and the ensuing economic carnage, people's tolerance for this kind of nonsense is way down.
1589307982812.png

I can't blame you for trying to make a joke of the guy you voted for acting like he is having a nervous breakdown. But he said what he said.

Let it sink in.

He is the POTUS. He made a batshyte crazy accusation. Or maybe I should say he made a batshyte crazy accusation that is more crazy than usual.

That being the difference.

Being the POTUS means what ?

Let it sink in.

You do realize this isn't the first time someone has made accustations about Scarborough's dead intern, right.
Does the name 'Markos Moulitsas' sound familiar ? He's the founder of the Daily Koss, and even tbough he's a flaming liberal he ended up getting banned from MSNBC for suggesting that Scarborough might have had something to do with her death.
It's been pretty much settled that she died from hitting her head after collapsing after experiencing some sort of cardiac event.
The point is, before you make this out to be a completely crazy accusation, just know that this story has been out there for many years.

What the lame stream media won't tell you about this is Scarbagofshit spewed out shit about Pence and Cruz and had to apologize. So with the way our treasonous media is now days Trump should be throwing shade at these assholes. Scarbagofshit has been falsely accusing Trump of sorts of crimes over the last four years.
Oh please. We didn’t tell Trump to tweet and tweet a lots of hogwash. He deserves to be attack.

You do realize this isn't the first time someone has made accustations about Scarborough's dead intern, right.
Does that really matter? Surely you aren't excusing the Orange Messiah because of other crackpot accusations, are you?

I hate Joe Scarborough and his show. But this OP is right on. Trump was always a conman and a narcissistic pig. I’ve felt this way for 45 years, long before he was “political.” I felt this way when he was embraced by Hillary Clinton and supported her in return.

That doesn't mean Trump couldn’t be “charming” at times. He is himself an entertainer. A spoiled and ignorant man with a genius for public relations. When he turned on the Democrats he sometimes spoke truth about overseas wars, and stole the old program of the unions in favor of protectionism. But he always pandered to the most reactionary impulses and illlusions of Americans. Now old, under pressure, he is seemingly losing it. Doesn’t mean he can’t win in November.

A hollow but willful man like Trump, who in the past shrewdly and ruthlessly carved out a powerful place for himself in the sick American psyche, and rode the populist backlash to win the presidency, may crash and burn under pressure. He certainly does sometimes tweet as if he is an out of control lunatic, playing to a base that is often more insane than he, and equally cynical. His fanatical supporters love him even when they don’t believe his lies. They like that he lies so boldly, slanders all who criticize him. This is more than a little dangerous.

As much as I hate to admit it, I am considering holding my nose, crossing my fingers, and voting for that almost brain-dead Joe Biden In the coming election.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back