forgive my ignorance

shoshi

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2020
but who is Mike Pompeo replacement? I thought Pompeo did well as a mediator in the normalization deals with Sudan and Morocco and his role in Abraham Accords.

but who is Mike Pompeo replacement? I thought Pompeo did well as a mediator in the normalization deals with Sudan and Morocco and his role in Abraham Accords.
Former Deputy Secretary Antony Blinken of New York

I hope Blinken is a good mediator. There will be more normalization negotiations.

I hope Blinken is a good mediator. There will be more normalization negotiations.
The biggest prospect is the end of hostile relations as the old Arabs and Muslims die off and the younger ones want to obtain economic security.

More normalization of relations. Oman is very possible. Lebanon Tunisia and Pakistan are possible. I do not think there will be anything official with Saudi Arabia while the king is still alive. Tunisia i would love to see my grandparents are from there.
I hope the Biden administration will help broker these deals.

Biden, just like Obama, will champion Iran and Palestinians....

And China. They got too much dirt on his son Hunter. Wouldn't be surprised to see Bien also get friendly with Putin, Cuba, and Venezuela. And of course the Paris Accords will be back on, along with the Iran Deal, which the Iranians have already broken several times. I think what we'll see is essentially Obama's 3rd term as much as possible.

King Hassan of Morocco had been asking Bibi for years if he could broker deal with America for recognition of Moroccan sovereignty over the western Sahara. Trump agreed to it but i do not know if Biden would have. Biden was also against moving the US embassy to Jerusalem but says he will honor Trumps decision on Jerusalem.

Biden, just like Obama, will champion Iran and Palestinians....

And China. They got too much dirt on his son Hunter. Wouldn't be surprised to see Bien also get friendly with Putin, Cuba, and Venezuela. And of course the Paris Accords will be back on, along with the Iran Deal, which the Iranians have already broken several times. I think what we'll see is essentially Obama's 3rd term as much as possible.

The Chinese have nothing on Biden, nor will Biden be friendly with Trump's dictator buddies, like Putin or Xi. I find it pathetic that you believe anything that Trump told you about anyone.

The Iran Deal won't be back on because the Iranians have no faith in the USA, and neither do any of the rest of your allies. There is nothing to prevent Trump from being re-elected in 2024, or someoone even worse. The USA needs a long, long time out of power, to get their act together on the global stage. As of now, you're an unreliable, and faithless negotiator.

The biggest prospect is the end of hostile relations as the old Arabs and Muslims die off and the younger ones want to obtain economic security.

With MBS in Saudi Arabia, I don't see any end to hostilities in the Middle East.

I do not think there will be any official agreement with Saudi while the king is alive.

Forum List

Back