Forgive Student Loan Debt

Oh, okay...

Quantify how he "played" on stupid people.

Oh wait, you say he didn't actually say something?

Thanks for playing.

lol...are you really that niave to not know how a politician uses the gift of gab to lead people to believe one thingt without actually saying it...so he can "go to the videotape" to show he didnt say it?

Like his little college campaign tour. Not ONCE has he said in his speeches that the GOP disagrees that the interest rate should be frozen.....yet if you ask any of those students, they will tell you that the denmocratic party wants to freeze the interest rates and the GOP does not.

He is saying....."I will do everything in my power to ensure your interest rates do not increase"

That IMPLIES there is resistance....yet there is not....

It is not what you say...it is how you say it.

So....

You've got nothing.

Thanks for playing.

so, you're not smart enough to understand his point. Learn to play.

lol...are you really that niave to not know how a politician uses the gift of gab to lead people to believe one thingt without actually saying it...so he can "go to the videotape" to show he didnt say it?

Like his little college campaign tour. Not ONCE has he said in his speeches that the GOP disagrees that the interest rate should be frozen.....yet if you ask any of those students, they will tell you that the denmocratic party wants to freeze the interest rates and the GOP does not.

He is saying....."I will do everything in my power to ensure your interest rates do not increase"

So....

You've got nothing.

Thanks for playing.

I am smart enough to recognize idiotic deflections that have nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Back to student loans....

All politicians do that.

LOL- OK, I guess that's a fair point~ Yet, I have never heard a conservative voter, claim that the GOP candidate is going to give them everything~

Conservative voters have different favors of equally stupid notions.

"Guns, Gays,and God".....

Hardly! Guns are a constitutional guaranteed right- Then let me see- oh yeah God...hmmm as if He has not held prominence as a national idea from our nations beginning and the leaders of that time...really a stupid notion belonging just to "conservatives"? So called "gay rights" are a matter of divided opinion-

Now free stuff is for the terminally stupid to believe in- though if this president has his way he will make it as free as possible to about 51% of Americans at the expense of 49% of others

Oh, okay...

Quantify how he "played" on stupid people.

Oh wait, you say he didn't actually say something?

Thanks for playing.

So....

You've got nothing.

Thanks for playing.

wow...I got nothing?

Is it that you are niave, partisan or just plain stupid?

So....

You've got nothing.

Thanks for playing.

Nah....he is just too partisan to want to learn where he may be wrong.

Or maybe it is a lack of intelligence.

Or possibly a lack of maturity.

I am smart enough to recognize idiotic deflections that have nothing to do with the topic at hand.

apparently not.

In a thread essentially about getting someone else to pay your debt, this is a huge deflection...

Four years after the fact and you jack nuts stillcan't figure out why we rejected McCain/Palin, can you?

LOL- OK, I guess that's a fair point~ Yet, I have never heard a conservative voter, claim that the GOP candidate is going to give them everything~

Conservative voters have different favors of equally stupid notions.

"Guns, Gays,and God".....

Hardly! Guns are a constitutional guaranteed right- Then let me see- oh yeah God...hmmm as if He has not held prominence as a national idea from our nations beginning and the leaders of that time...really a stupid notion belonging just to "conservatives"? So called "gay rights" are a matter of divided opinion-

Now free stuff is for the terminally stupid to believe in- though if this president has his way he will make it as free as possible to about 51% of Americans at the expense of 49% of others

Oh, I see.

You are one of those stupid voters......

apparently not.

In a thread essentially about getting someone else to pay your debt, this is a huge deflection...

Four years after the fact and you jack nuts stillcan't figure out why we rejected McCain/Palin, can you?

Hahahahahaha, oh how I love internet hypocrites.

So....

You've got nothing.

Thanks for playing.

wow...I got nothing?

Is it that you are niave, partisan or just plain stupid?

Inability to meet a very simple requirement = nada, zero, zilch, zip, nothing.

By all means though, keep shucking and jiving.

apparently not.

You thought you were going to slide that one by me, didn't you?

Read the image and tell me why you think things are just fine as they are.

Forgiving it? I don't think so, because it's not fair to the lenders. They're owed money, and they should be rightfully paid that money. It's not the lender's fault that the cost of education is extraordinarily ridiculous and overpriced. They're just fulfilling a market need. Perhaps we could get into the discussion of interest rates, but that's another topic...

Here's my idea:

How about the government allowing students to pay back student loans (Federal and Private) pre-tax; what would be the harm in that?

It'd be an easy way for the government to reduce the default rate on lenders, and the payback burden on the students at the same time.

Last edited:
28atb35.jpg

Wow. This is perfect. I have thinking about how badly our country needs an education in critical thinking. And I have been trying to think of some exercises you could put to students to teach them how to teach critically.

Thank you for providing a perfect example.

If it was a $23,000 car instead of a student loan, how long would it take to pay off the car?

Exactly! Questions like that are the kind of critical thinking needed today. Except it was a loan for just over $26,000 not $23,000. :)

The woman was obviously in a massively negative amortization. That is not the lender's doing. She did that. She should ask for a refund from the college that gave her such a bad education that she couldn't even figure out simple loan terms.
BDPoop isn't into critical thinking, just in finding ways to rationalize mooching. ;)

I've got the power! You and Tragedy, just can't make it through a post without making it about me. That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :lol:

If we can forgive the banks for 750 billion, we can forgive student debt.

Where did you get the idea we have forgiven $750 billion?

The TARP money has to be paid back, with interest. And much of it has already been paid back, with interest.

Forum List

Back