Forgotten Democrat Heroes

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
1. Joe Lieberman, VP Candidate in 2000, after 911 made the fatal error of supporting WOT and bounced from Party as a pariah

2. Cindy Sheehan, lost a son in the war and was a big antiwar hero, but only when Booooooooooooooooooosh was in Office

3. Al Gore, Built the Internet, wrote "Earth in the Balance" which blamed water vapor for Global Warming, sold his network to Al Jazeera

4. Ron Silver, Actor, Clinton's BFF, supported USA after 911, never worked in Hollywood again

I'm sure there are more

Gabby Giffords.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7046bo92a4]Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords Talks Palin Cross Hairs - YouTube[/ame]

1. Joe Lieberman, VP Candidate in 2000, after 911 made the fatal error of supporting WOT and bounced from Party as a pariah

2. Cindy Sheehan, lost a son in the war and was a big antiwar hero, but only when Booooooooooooooooooosh was in Office

3. Al Gore, Built the Internet, wrote "Earth in the Balance" which blamed water vapor for Global Warming, sold his network to Al Jazeera

4. Ron Silver, Actor, Clinton's BFF, supported USA after 911, never worked in Hollywood again

I'm sure there are more

Yep what happen to those anti war protest?
Should we now have anti drone protest?

I'm sure there are more

1. Nearly the entire country and most of the world support the effort to capture or kill those responsible for 9-11. Joe was not bounce from the party.

2. We no longer have combat troops in Iraq

3. Al's legilative inititive did in fact help create the internet. Water vapor is in fact a most useful greenhouse gas. You a big fan of Current TV?

4. Poor Ron........

:cuckoo:

The Liberals like Big Gov't because it is more money in their pocket, off our labor. This country voted for these career politicians and this is what they are going to get. "HARDSHIPS". I hope they struggle the most for voting for these money grabbers since they caused it on all of us.
Registered Democrats, have controlled Minds by their party. They are so mentally unable to see reality of things, that they hurt all of us in the long run. Its a shame.

Forum List

Back