🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Former Asst. FBI director: Patriots within FBI set expose Mueller & Comey

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Former FBI Assistant Director James Kallstrom told Fox Business that patriots within the FBI are about to go public with huge new revelations that could sink the credibility of the ‘Russian collusion’ investigation.

Former Asst. FBI Director: “Patriots” Within FBI Set to Expose Mueller & Comey
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No matter who spills the beans the Obama and Clinton lovers won't ever admit the guy is telling the truth and ends up being right.
Obama lovers I mean die hard Obama lovers are pretty pathetic in their love affair with that moron. They surely suffer from Stock Holm syndrome. They can't see it because their mental blockage keeps them from reality. Kind of like the followers of Charles Manson without the murders. That's how Obama and Clinton lovers are that die hard into their crooked pos losers.

me personally, I think it sunk itself months ago. But if the OP is correct then maybe we will stop hearing about it, stop wasting money on it and actually get the FBI to go after criminals.

I remember reading that many FBI agents, those who actually did the investigating, were extremely upset that Comey let her off. This is the cows coming home.

I remember reading that many FBI agents, those who actually did the investigating, were extremely upset that Comey let her off. This is the cows coming home.
Comey's credibility was shot when he enumerated all the ways HRC broke the law and then for all practical purposes said Never Mind.... she didn't mean to!

upload_2017-12-20_9-30-29.png

The cows coming home? So it'll be Hillary with a bunch of cows, huh? That'll be like a Where's Waldo game trying to pick her out of the crowd. Just everyone remember it'll be easier if you look for the pantsuit.

Former FBI Assistant Director James Kallstrom told Fox Business that patriots within the FBI are about to go public with huge new revelations that could sink the credibility of the ‘Russian collusion’ investigation.

Former Asst. FBI Director: “Patriots” Within FBI Set to Expose Mueller & Comey
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No matter who spills the beans the Obama and Clinton lovers won't ever admit the guy is telling the truth and ends up being right.
Obama lovers I mean die hard Obama lovers are pretty pathetic in their love affair with that moron. They surely suffer from Stock Holm syndrome. They can't see it because their mental blockage keeps them from reality. Kind of like the followers of Charles Manson without the murders. That's how Obama and Clinton lovers are that die hard into their crooked pos losers.

Fake news

Forum List

Back