Former Bunny say she knows 12 women drugged and raped by Cosby.

19 women have now come forward with rape allegations. I'm guessing there will be more.

Timeline Abuse Charges Against Bill Cosby -- Vulture

:banana::banana: Love these people. The best way to defend a rapist is to make the victims the ones that are guilty. Just love their devotion to the Coz....
No, we just want proof, is that such a foreign thing to you ?

We have proof. Cosby settled in a civil case of rape where the plaintiff had 13 other witnesses with very similar stories lined up to testify against Cosby. Now, we have at least 19 women on record saying he did the same thing over a 40 year period. That's at least 33 women accusing Cosby of the same thing, and Cosby paying off at least one woman to keep her quiet.

Well, if the Coz does not like CNN doing the documentary he should sue...oh wait. He can't sue because it would end up in court and....well...You get the idea? Karma is a B*tch.....huh?

It seems to me that if this woman KNEW Cos was drugging and raping women and said nothing as he continued doing it , she is equally culpable in those rapes.

It seems to me that if this woman KNEW Cos was drugging and raping women and said nothing as he continued doing it , she is equally culpable in those rapes.

You keep thinking that chief! Yes, making the victims the accused is a classless ploy that will go nowhere....But nice try!

You keep thinking that chief! Yes, making the victims the accused is a classless ploy that will go nowhere....But nice try!

But sometimes the victims are not victims at all. Link below

False rape accusations Why must we pretend they never happen

Terrible, but it does happen, and when it does, the accused becomes the victim.

And this :

BBC personality made 40 false rape allegations against her ex-boyfriend Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
The number of women who have come forward is now 21, which does not include the former bunnies who told each other about Cosby's rapes, but have not come forth publicly.

hey C_Clayton_Jones

you see, THIS is an attempted strawman fallacy. I said NOTHING about the victims, and yet JimH here tries to change my argument into one about the victims.

Total failure.

Interesting thoughts.

So, if all the allegations are true, and the old dude was paying some of these women to hush them up:

Are there reports of which of these women accepted/cashed the money orders?

If they did, have any apologized to the others for taking the money and keeping quiet thus allowing him to keep doing it?

Has the man who bought the money orders apologized?

The number of women who have come forward is now 21, which does not include the former bunnies who told each other about Cosby's rapes, but have not come forth publicly.
Wow, Cosby must of had these women fearing that he had somewhat of a MOB Boss character within him, I mean did he threaten these women if they told about his alleged problem ? Cosby a feared MOB figure now, instead of America's dad ?

hey C_Clayton_Jones

you see, THIS is an attempted strawman fallacy. I said NOTHING about the victims, and yet JimH here tries to change my argument into one about the victims.

Total failure.

You need to understand words that you type Bubby...

Culpability - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Wow, Cosby must of had these women fearing that he had somewhat of a MOB Boss character within him, I mean did he threaten these women if they told about his alleged problem ? Cosby a feared MOB figure now, instead of America's dad ?

Why, of course. Aren't all serial rapist mobsters?

Correct, now show where I said the victims were culpable , moron
hey C_Clayton_Jones

Total failure.

You need to understand words that you type Bubby...

Culpability - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Why would more keep popping up?

It only makes sense doesn't it? If he is a serial rapist, there would be many

But if he's not, then if one is successful in their case, it's nearly impossible to prove the others aren't, so get in line, the pickings only get easier.

Pop, I am sure that if we had a photo of Cosby putting a pill into a woman's glass of wine while her back was turned, you would take the position that he was just adding a little sweetener to it.

Pop, I am sure that if we had a photo of Cosby putting a pill into a woman's glass of wine while her back was turned, you would take the position that he was just adding a little sweetener to it.

At least you'd have something

That would be a start

But if he's not, then if one is successful in their case, it's nearly impossible to prove the others aren't, so get in line, the pickings only get easier.

CNN Don Lemon Talks to 5 Bill Cosby Rape Accusers Mediaite

Time for Cosby to sue CNN now. Let's see if he does....:doubt: We will wait....

I'm beginning to think this is ludicrous. Just how many women could he 'rape' in all that time? Surely one of them would have spoken out in the last 40 years or so. What would he have done, Whoobitybop them on the head?

I'm beginning to think this is ludicrous. Just how many women could he 'rape' in all that time? Surely one of them would have spoken out in the last 40 years or so. What would he have done, Whoobitybop them on the head?

Obviously you did not watch the beginning of the CNN report. Several did speak out and they were either laughed at or humiliated.

I liken this to the Lance Armstrong years of denial. How did he get away with it? He got away with it all those years with power, money, threats, pay offs, and intimidation. Nothing magical or mysterious about that.

I hate this whole thing. I have been a Cosby fan all my life. He has made me laugh harder and longer than any comedian that I can remember. He broke through the ceiling for Black comedians and paved the way for some great comedy. I wish I could just ignore all these women....but I can't. It is a very, very sad story. A legend is falling.

Obviously you did not watch the beginning of the CNN report. Several did speak out and they were either laughed at or humiliated.

I liken this to the Lance Armstrong years of denial. How did he get away with it? He got away with it all those years with power, money, threats, pay offs, and intimidation. Nothing magical or mysterious about that.

Fifty years. They waited a maximum of 50 years to make these accusations. I cannot in good faith believe their accusations hold any weight. Lance Armstrong hid his misdeeds over the span of a decade.

Forum List

Back