Former Duggar Family home schooler spills the beans

Home *cough* "schooling" is a rw hive mind
2a9ck8y.gif
sham

Agreed. It's as much as a "hive mind sham" as requiring kids in school to celebrate Harvey Milk's socio-sexual achievements. Kids as young as Kindergarten. Every year. May 22nd.

His socio-sexual achievements include sodomizing minor teen runaway boys on drugs. Yes, we should do away with shitty education aimed at inducting children into lockstep perceptions that are damaging to their freedoms.

Dot Com you are a complete moron so you're taking one case and saying that all Homeschooling is bad. But then what do the Charts say

I could go on but I made my point
Rq3jY.gif
two purty piktures and no source? Fact is home schooling is insular and, depending on the curricula, like that used by the Duggars, is cultish.

Okay you want more sources I'll give you more

Research Facts on Homeschooling Research

Homeschool World - News - Some Fascinating Facts About Homeschool vs Public School

oh and nice spelling on pictures to know what spellcheck is

giphy.gif

Dot Com you are a complete moron so you're taking one case and saying that all Homeschooling is bad. But then what do the Charts say

Rq3jY.gif
two purty piktures and no source? Fact is home schooling is insular and, depending on the curricula, like that used by the Duggars, is cultish.

Homeschool World - News - Some Fascinating Facts About Homeschool vs Public School

giphy.gif
i spelt it like that to mock you but it predictably went over your head

Rq3jY.gif

giphy.gif
i spelt it like that to mock you but it predictably went over your head
sure you did.....

Glad someone is coming frwd to expose the Faux (Fox ;) ) SOCON frauds given the rw'ers blind devotion to home schooling

Former homeschooler on the Duggar family s horrifying fundamentalist education It s literal rape culture - Salon.com

You’ve likely seen some of the lesson plans from Bill Gothard’s Advanced Training Institute, for which the Duggars have advocated persistently, and which pushes an educational curriculum apparently comprised of some of the most damaging, unbelievably misogynistic viewpoints imaginable. To much of the public, the ATI lessons on sexual assault that have circulated online are basic examples of what we mean when we talk about rape culture and victim-blaming; to children who are raised in the homeschooling program — like the 19 Duggar kids — the lessons are “the truth.”

Home *cough* "schooling" is a rw hive mind
2a9ck8y.gif
sham

An idiotic OP, by an idiot.

Forum List

Back