Former FBI agent says FBI is an "evil agency"

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
Many of us here have known this for years. Leftists, of course, love the FBI because they serve the interests of the Washington Establishment, who is worshipped by leftists.

Why do you Trumpists hate law enforcement?

I already know the answer: those who regularly involve themselves in criminal activity will always hate law enforcement.

• Banned

I already know the answer: those who regularly involve themselves in criminal activity will always hate law enforcement.

Why do you love totalitarian government?

Don't you mean why does law enforcement hate Trump supporters? The obvious weaponazation of government cannot be denied. The more obvious the more you assholes say it is not happening. Do you people think on your own?

• Banned
For the corrupt DOJ/FBI, no Democratic crime is too great to pursue and no Republican crime is too small to not prosecute.

The DOJ/FBI is run by crooks and far-left ideologues who despise patriotic, Christian, Americans.

While the FBI is in many aspects a "law enforcement" agency, it has become the tool of Leftist politicians and operatives, and when one speaks of law enforcement being "weaponized," the FBI is the weapon.

Their aggressive pursuit of harmless thought criminals is a disgrace to the entire Justice Department, but especially the FBI.

While the FBI is in many aspects a "law enforcement" agency, it has become the tool of Leftist politicians and operatives, and when one speaks of law enforcement being "weaponized," the FBI is the weapon.

Their aggressive pursuit of harmless thought criminals is a disgrace to the entire Justice Department, but especially the FBI.

It's nice that we agree on something.

The FBI and all of the other alphabet agencies work for the Washington Establishment and against the interests of poor and middle-class Americans.

The only reason that Trump won in 2016 was because the Washington Establishment actually believed their own propaganda and polls that showed that Hillary would easily win. In 2020, the Washington Establishment made sure that would not happen again. And it's a LOCK that the Democratic nominee will be appointed president by the Washington Establishment.

Many of us here have known this for years. Leftists, of course, love the FBI because they serve the interests of the Washington Establishment, who is worshipped by leftists.

I'm torn on this one. I do believe the Obama and Biden Administrations weaponized the FBI and the upper echelon are absolutely part of or useful to the deep state. Their primary purpose seems to be to go after anybody opposing or speaking out against or who is a threat to the continuation of the current Administration.

At the same time I know several local FBI agents, past and present, and they are good people. I have a great nephew who recently completed the training and is an FBI agent in another state. You won't find a find a more patriotic more dedicated law enforcement officer anywhere.

Let's be careful to not tarnish everybody with the same brush here but we can all agree that the current Administration is using the FBI and other agencies with law enforcement ability as weapons against the people they don't like probably more so than going after criminals.

There is nobody more deeply immersed in criminal activity than the federal government and its counterpart in Tel Aviv, and of course Joe and Hunter Burisma, I mean Biden. The Biden Family and the Bush Family are perhaps the two most active crime families the US has ever seen.

Forum List

Back