Former FEC Chairman To Mark Levin: Stormy Daniels Money Cannot Be In Kind Campaign Contribution

Retarded is suggesting that Cohen plead guilty to a crime that was in fact, not a crime.

That is about as retarded as one can be for Trump.
It wasn’t a crime

No matter how many times you point out this fact to the left, they ignore it and keep on parroting the fake news.
Despite what this right wing hack claims...yes Matilda...it was a crime. In fact it was a crime that included conspiracy...another cime

Linky to the specific law that was violated?

Can you explain how it was violated in your own words? (note: rhetorical questions as you clearly cannot).

Analysis | How the Stormy Daniels payment may have violated election law

I have a policy of not clicking on links for which the poster has neither the courtesy nor intellectual integrity to explain their relevance.

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Filing you under "lame hack".

First off, he's the former FEC Chairman so it isn't "the final word on the subject."
Do you have a quote of any other FEC chairman contradicting what he says?

No but I have a person who plead guilty to the crime. Do you think they charged the man for the crime without consulting the current FEC Chairman? :abgg2q.jpg:
Sure. Why not?

Why not? Because these are professionals, not idiots who get engineering degrees out of Cracker Jacks boxes.
They are corrupt. Nothing they say can be believed.

You are brainwashed or brain dead.

Do you realize that Rudy Guiliani came from that same office? They are made up of more than just Democrats.

Despite what this right wing hack claims...yes Matilda...it was a crime. In fact it was a crime that included conspiracy...another cime

Linky to the specific law that was violated?

Can you explain how it was violated in your own words? (note: rhetorical questions as you clearly cannot).

Analysis | How the Stormy Daniels payment may have violated election law

May is not Sept, October, nor November, nor is May DID!
When did Cohen plead guilty to the crime you claim is not a crime?

Yesterday?

Ever hear of a plea deal, or is that to far over your head-)

You plea to a lesser charge, even one you might not have committed, to lessen your exposure.

By the way...…….did you also know that pleading guilty under a plea deal, can NOT be used as evidence to prosecute anyone else; or is that to far over your head too, lol!

And it's important to note that PLEA DEALS are not case law. People plead out to things for which they are not guilty all of the time in order to avoid costly trials. We have such a complicated system of law that most people have unknowingly broke at least a few.

No, what people say means nothing, all that matters is what the court says.

Did it matter what all the people were saying about OJ during his murder trial?
The courts haven't said he's guilty. Cohen says he's guilty, and you just agreed that it doesn't matter what he says.

True, the courts have not yet finished the process.

Perhaps the thing to do is give them some time to do so.
Yes, they actually have finished the "process."

If you plead guilty as the result of a plea bargain—-and the Judge accepted your plea—- your status is the same as if you had been found guilty by a Judge or Jury at trial.
Your status is the same. However, it has never been proved. That's what you can't seem to figure out.

What difference does that make? Hell even if they had a video tape of Trump handing him the cash and telling Cohen to lie, you would still deny it happened.

Fuck, if Trump himself said he did it, you would still claim he was tricked or forced to do it.

No, what people say means nothing, all that matters is what the court says.

Did it matter what all the people were saying about OJ during his murder trial?
The courts haven't said he's guilty. Cohen says he's guilty, and you just agreed that it doesn't matter what he says.

True, the courts have not yet finished the process.

Perhaps the thing to do is give them some time to do so.
Yes, they actually have finished the "process."

If you plead guilty as the result of a plea bargain—-and the Judge accepted your plea—- your status is the same as if you had been found guilty by a Judge or Jury at trial.
It takes a special kind of stupid to believe that Cohen's plea bargain means Trump is guilty. I'm done arguing with you.

It taken an even more kind of stupid and dishonest to claim I said that Trump was guilty of any fucking thing.

but if you are anything, it is stupid and dishonest. the only question is are more stupid than you are dishonest...the jury is still out on that one.

He said he violated it so he wouldn't have to spend the rest of his life in prison. .

He admitted to a crime that was not a crime so he would not go to jail for that crime that was not a crime.

WOW. That is the most impressive display of mental gymnastics I have ever seen.

This is how members of a cult act.
All facts and reality suspended in order to support their leader.

He said he violated it so he wouldn't have to spend the rest of his life in prison. .

He admitted to a crime that was not a crime so he would not go to jail for that crime that was not a crime.

WOW. That is the most impressive display of mental gymnastics I have ever seen.

This is how members of a cult act.
All facts and reality suspended in order to support their leader.

I love how we went from "he is not guilty" to "well, yeah he is guilty but ti was not proven".

By this standard, Darren Vann, who killed 7 women was never proven to be guilty since he pleaded guilty and avoided a trial.

You asked a question and you got your answer. What you do with it is up to you. I cannot force you to stop being ignorant.

You are correct, as long as spending your own money is reported on your campaign finance report.

You asked a question and you got your answer. What you do with it is up to you. I cannot force you to stop being ignorant.

You are correct, as long as spending your own money is reported on your campaign finance report.

I asked for an explanation in the poster's own words.

But thanks for playing.

But thanks for playing.
Awwww...you didn't get what you demanded?

Would you like a crying towel now or later

You were presented with the facts. Sorry if you don't like them

Levin is a constitutional lawyer and former US Attorney General chief of staff by the way.

But thanks for playing.
Awwww...you didn't get what you demanded?

Would you like a crying towel now or later

You were presented with the facts. Sorry if you don't like them

Sorry to disappoint, but you did not present any facts. You spewed LW Prog delusions.

But thanks for playing.

You asked for two things, you got the only one that means a hill of beans. The fact someone on an internet forum cannot explain charges they had no part in bringing against someone is irrelevant

This is ALL about the midterms. The left can't 'get' Trump on something valid, so they make shit up and run it 24/7 trying to damage the Trump presidency.

And this is why, support them or hate them, we need to vote in every republican we can....otherwise the democrats are going to crank up the attacks on Trump to past "11" on the dial, and we have 3-4 Supreme Court Justices he might be able to put on the Court, not to forget all the other lower court judges he can place on the 9th and 4th circuits.......

Former FEC Chairman To Mark Levin: Stormy Daniels Money Cannot Be In Kind Campaign Contribution

Former Trump attorney, Michael Cohen to federal judge: "Guilty your honor"

Your post is retarded, Trump didn't break the law legal experts and even a former FEC chairman say so, suck it.
Retarded is suggesting that Cohen plead guilty to a crime that was in fact not a crime.

Cohen plead guilty to have a dozen crimes moron, all of which were crimes with the exception of the Stormy payment. Here I'll reply for you, but but but...but BUTTHURT.
Still retardedly suggesting that Cohen, his attorney, the prosecutor and the judge all just made a mistake doesn't change what actually happened.

Cohen plead guilty to, and named Trump as a co-conspirator in two counts related to the payment, dope.

Like to see the quote where he named Trump. You said named, so that doesn't mean alluded to, suggested, or because it's Tuesday.
LOLOLOL

Why would you be so desperate??

Cohen said....

As to Count No. Seven, on or about the summer of 2016, in coordination with, and at the direction of, a candidate for federal office, I and the CEO of a media company at the request of the candidate worked together to keep an individual with information that would be harmful to the candidate and to the campaign from publicly disclosing this information. After a number of discussions, we eventually accomplished the goal by the media company entering into a contract with the individual under which she received compensation of $150,000. I participated in this conduct, which on my part took place in Manhattan, for the principal purpose of influencing the election.

Your Honor, as to Count No. Eight, on or about October of 2016, in coordination with, and at the direction of, the same candidate, I arranged to make a payment to a second individual with information that would be harmful to the candidate and to the campaign to keep the individual from disclosing the information. To accomplish this, I used a company that was under my control to make a payment in the sum of $130,000. The monies I advanced through my company were later repaid to me by the candidate. I participated in this conduct, which on my part took place in Manhattan, for the principal purpose of influencing the election.”

Of course he was talking about Trump. :eusa_doh:

What candidate for federal office in 2016 knew about Karen McDougal and Stormy Daniels other than Trump?

What candidate for federal office in 2016 was giving direction to Trump’s attorney, Michael Cohen, other than Trump?

What candidate for federal office in 2016 reimbursed Michael Cohen for his $130,000 hush money payment to Stormy Daniels other than Trump?

Of course Cohen named Trump as the person who directed him to silence those women.

1233796371590.gif

Former Trump attorney, Michael Cohen to federal judge: "Guilty your honor"

Your post is retarded, Trump didn't break the law legal experts and even a former FEC chairman say so, suck it.
Retarded is suggesting that Cohen plead guilty to a crime that was in fact, not a crime.

It wasn’t a crime
Well he’s convicted of committing a crime — so yeah, it’s a crime.

Forum List

Back