Former GOP Hispanic Outreach Director Switches to Democratic Party

Last time I checked republicans don't live within the inner-city, and why can't their parents build the businesses to be able to offer them jobs? WTF is wrong with these people.
Last time I checked republicans don't live within the inner-city,

really....all of those people in the inner cities are Democrats?.....that's a new one....

and why can't their parents build the businesses to be able to offer them jobs?

with what?....people in the inner cities who have money .....usually move out of the shit hole.....

1. Does it matter who gives who jobs?
2. True...Maybe the people in the inner-cities need to think about looking in the mirror. Something needs to charge.

well it would help to exterminate the gangs....but the Anti-Gun nuts are more concerned about the Guy down the street than the gang bangers.....

I think Republicans have made their bed on this one.

Hard to change course at this point. Too much hate rhetoric is already out there. They can't become loveable to hispanics overnight and they have lost the black vote forever.

Their best option is to tone down the social rhetoric. Become the party of fiscal responsibility again. Demonstrate real achievements in Hispanic communities. They won't win them over but they can stop the bleeding

IOW, become Democrat lyte?

The Republican Party was built around its moderate. It is only in the last 20 years they have shifted exclusively to the right

It will be the death of the Party

i view the Democrats the same way.....only they shifted to the left....reason i left the Party back when.....

Who cares? People switch parties everyday. Would have been seen as a much more competent person if he would have actually abandoned both parties all together.

yep.....and he knows the Democrats only want his vote,they could care less about the guy.....but he must be one of these people that have to have one of the big two.....or else your "vote is wasted".........

In a letter to friends and supporters, Pantoja said: “I have changed my political affiliation to the Democratic Party. It doesn’t take much to see the culture of intolerance surrounding the Republican Party today. I have wondered before about the seemingly harsh undertones about immigrants and others.”

Pantoja specifically cited the recent scandal involving a Heritage Foundation senior policy analyst who resigned amid the disclosure that, for his doctoral dissertation at Harvard, he wrote that immigrants – and Latinos in particular – had lower IQs than non-Latino whites. The analyst, Jason Richwine, went on to argue that Latinos’ descendants were destined also to have lower intellectual abilities than whites.

In his letter, Pantoja said that such views permeate conservative discussions about immigration. The Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank, had just released a report by Richwine and Robert Rector, a senior research fellow at the organization, that put the price tag of comprehensive immigration reform at $6.3 trillion.

Read more: Former GOP Hispanic Outreach Director Switches to Democratic Party | Fox News Latino

How can the republicans make headway with the growing Hispanic population?

the beginning of the end for the GOP :(

In a letter to friends and supporters, Pantoja said: “I have changed my political affiliation to the Democratic Party. It doesn’t take much to see the culture of intolerance surrounding the Republican Party today. I have wondered before about the seemingly harsh undertones about immigrants and others.”

Pantoja specifically cited the recent scandal involving a Heritage Foundation senior policy analyst who resigned amid the disclosure that, for his doctoral dissertation at Harvard, he wrote that immigrants – and Latinos in particular – had lower IQs than non-Latino whites. The analyst, Jason Richwine, went on to argue that Latinos’ descendants were destined also to have lower intellectual abilities than whites.

In his letter, Pantoja said that such views permeate conservative discussions about immigration. The Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank, had just released a report by Richwine and Robert Rector, a senior research fellow at the organization, that put the price tag of comprehensive immigration reform at $6.3 trillion.

Read more: Former GOP Hispanic Outreach Director Switches to Democratic Party | Fox News Latino

the beginning of the end for the GOP :(
why so sad?....be happy.....hopefully the DNC will be sucked to hell along with them....

Black youth unemployment 50% now under Obama

That's what Dems offer minorities

What a deal!

I don't see Republicans offering them jobs....Do you?

why don't you get up a bunch of your Democrat friends, gather up money or loans, go open business and OFFER them jobs?...

Democrats already have their votes

If Republicans were serious about how poor people should get off welfare and go get a job they should ensure that there is ample employment in poorer areas

Think of alol the votes they would get

What are Republicans afraid of? Why don't they put up or shut up?

He probably got upset they wanted to put him on the "Dunk Pedro" booth at the Minuteman County Fair.

Republicans have a problem with Hispanic outreach regardless of what they do

Rather than examine why their policies and rhetoric are offensive to Hispanics, they prefer to substitute a "See....we have Hispanics too!" approach as they trot out Rubio, Cruz and Martinez

I keep hearing this is just some guy...Yeah some guy that the GOP chose to head a campaign to reach out to minorities who left because... that guy the GOP chose to head a campaign to reach out to minorities left because of intolerance and racism in the party that chose him and he believed in.

Yeah, just one guy, no big deal. Repubs are trying to treat this like it's the guy from the corner store...not working

I don't see Republicans offering them jobs....Do you?

why don't you get up a bunch of your Democrat friends, gather up money or loans, go open business and OFFER them jobs?...

Democrats already have their votes

If Republicans were serious about how poor people should get off welfare and go get a job they should ensure that there is ample employment in poorer areas

Think of alol the votes they would get

What are Republicans afraid of? Why don't they put up or shut up?

why are the Democrats not doing that RW?.....or is it because they got their votes so who cares?...

I keep hearing this is just some guy...Yeah some guy that the GOP chose to head a campaign to reach out to minorities who left because... that guy the GOP chose to head a campaign to reach out to minorities left because of intolerance and racism in the party that chose him and he believed in.

Yeah, just one guy, no big deal. Repubs are trying to treat this like it's the guy from the corner store...not working

It comes down to more than reaching out to Hispanics
It involves reaching out to the extreme rightwing of the party and telling them to STFU

It involves reaching out to the extreme rightwing of the party and telling them to STFU

True, but because of the real intolerance in the GOP no one is allowed to disagree or tell the extreme to STFU or risk being labeled a RINO, made a target of Conservative Media etc etc.

True, but because of the real intolerance in the GOP no one is allowed to disagree or tell the extreme to STFU or risk being labeled a RINO, made a target of Conservative Media etc etc.

What I can't understand is that Republicans have has no problems with driving people out of the party. Anyone who supports healthcare, any tax increase or global warming is instantly and viciously attacked

Yet those who make statements that kill the parties chances with moderates or are downright offensive are allowed to continue in the party

yep.....or getting rid of them....

What I can't understand is that Republicans have has no problems with driving people out of the party. Anyone who supports healthcare, any tax increase or global warming is instantly and viciously attacked

Yet those who make statements that kill the parties chances with moderates or are downright offensive are allowed to continue in the party

thats why me and millions others have told both parties to go fuck themselves.....if i was a Republican i would have a Horn for a nose,if i was a Democrat i would be considered Blue with 4 legs....so either way i would not be accepted.....both Parties are hurting this Country especially the Far Left and Right....

Forum List

Back