Former Gov. of Ky...fighting to keep Heathcare alive.....STOP!!!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
The former gov. of Ky. Steve Breshear is fighting tooth and nail to keep ACA's Kenect Ky alive, a heralded program he and democrats along with the Obama administration provided for the people of Ky. New gov. tea party Bevans is dismantling it, calling it too expensive and wants the federal exchange to take over. I for one am siding with Bevans.......and the people that voted this man in......ITS TIME PEOPLE REALIZE THAT THERE ARE CONSEQENCES BEHIND VOTES. Ky houses some of the poorest white mf's in the country, who dominate disability payments and welfare programs, yet these hillbilly fucks want anti government politicians in office. That's the ignorance of white hillbillies.....so to the governor, cut, slice dismantle, do what you promised and let this white poor fucks fall to the curb,

The former gov. of Ky. Steve Breshear is fighting tooth and nail to keep ACA's Kenect Ky alive, a heralded program he and democrats along with the Obama administration provided for the people of Ky. New gov. tea party Bevans is dismantling it, calling it too expensive and wants the federal exchange to take over. I for one am siding with Bevans.......and the people that voted this man in......ITS TIME PEOPLE REALIZE THAT THERE ARE CONSEQENCES BEHIND VOTES. Ky houses some of the poorest white mf's in the country, who dominate disability payments and welfare programs, yet these hillbilly fucks want anti government politicians in office. That's the ignorance of white hillbillies.....so to the governor, cut, slice dismantle, do what you promised and let this white poor fucks fall to the curb,

The problem was that KY was footing the bill for the exchange and we were losing our collective asses paying for a program that SHOULD have been paid by the federal government all along.

BTW, it's KYNECT and the former governor's name is Beshear.

Why are repubs so desperate to deny healthcare o the sick & injured?
Do you have a link to prove that accusation? Healthcare, which was running smoothly in this country, is crumbling before our eyes due to Obamacare. Democrats fucked it up and now want to "fix" it with,,,,get this.... Universal healthcare. Lol. Imagine giving the cocksuckers who fucked up healthcare the ability to implement another brain dead idea.

The problem was that KY was footing the bill for the exchange and we were losing our collective asses paying for a program that SHOULD have been paid by the federal government all along.

Thanks for the spell check, pre-she-ate-it. The federal government already contributes a huge block of handout money to this poor fucked up state, so what if the dumb fucks end up given a little of it back, ie disability and welfare and now you want more of my tax dollars to help these poor bastards? Fuck Ky.

Do you have a link to prove that accusation? Healthcare, which was running smoothly in this country, is crumbling before our eyes due to Obamacare. Democrats fucked it up and now want to "fix" it with,,,,get this.... Universal healthcare. Lol. Imagine giving the cocksuckers who fucked up healthcare the ability to implement another brain dead idea.

You show a link where ACA is causing crumbling effects on this country. And damit, make it a link that isn't associated with some right winged new media.....but because you can't...I'll let you continue being the hating dumb fuck shit for brains moron that you are....carry on

Why are idiots like you so desperate for the taxpayers of America to fund that POS the ACA??

Dude what planet do you live on? With or without ACA, we pay for the uninsured, we all do. You have got to get a grip on reality and stop with the ignorance man, you people are just too fucked for words....(AWGGGGG)

Thanks for the spell check, pre-she-ate-it. The federal government already contributes a huge block of handout money to this poor fucked up state, so what if the dumb fucks end up given a little of it back, ie disability and welfare and now you want more of my tax dollars to help these poor bastards? Fuck Ky.

As a born and bred resident of that state, may I express a sentiment that is probably common to all of our residents when I say that no cares what an ignorant hater has to say about somewhere they obviously know nothing about. Mind your own business!

Why are idiots like you so desperate for the taxpayers of America to fund that POS the ACA??

Dude what planet do you live on? With or without ACA, we pay for the uninsured, we all do. You have got to get a grip on reality and stop with the ignorance man, you people are just too fucked for words....(AWGGGGG)

Oh fuck off douchebag.

We all know we are forced to pay for every freeloader out there. Nothing says we have to like it or approve of it.

That's funny. Thanks for the laugh ;)

You show a link where ACA is causing crumbling effects on this country. And damit, make it a link that isn't associated with some right winged new media.....but because you can't...I'll let you continue being the hating dumb fuck shit for brains moron that you are....carry on
Show me a link where ANY Left-wing democrat ass-kissing media ever reported anything negative the bastard in our White House ever said or did. 39 Million people still don't have health insurance because they can't afford the "affordable healthcare system" you leftists shove down our throats. Right wing media as you call it warned America about Obamacare all along and they were right!

I knew you couldn't.

I knew you couldn't.

Couldn't what ? Your comment was so funny I couldn't stop laughing long enough to finish reading it. Seriously. ;)

So while you're happily handing out free healthcare to every jailbird in the country and, and, don't forget all those camel jockeys in Crapistan too, you'd happily deny that same level of care to hard working tax paying Americans, and there family members too because they lack the money to pay for it.

You need to put your thinking cap on so you can rethink your position on this matter.

Last edited:

I knew you couldn't.

Couldn't what ? Your comment was so funny I couldn't stop laughing long enough to finish reading it. Seriously. ;)

So while you're happily handing out free healthcare to every jailbird in the country and, and, don't forget all those camel jockeys in Crapistan too, you'd happily deny that same level of care to hard working tax paying Americans, and there family members too because they lack the money to pay for it.

You need to put your thinking cap on so you can rethink your position on this matter.
There is nothing to rethink. Obamacare is a failure because it's a liberal plan to fail so you can get universal healthcare, which is worse. The conservative plan would be affordable to everyone needing healthcare, but that's not what you Leftists want. You want the government deciding what kind f healthcare I get and it will be no better than the worst care we have now.

Liberal ideas suck and they don't work.

I knew you couldn't.

There is nothing to rethink. Obamacare is a failure because it's a liberal plan to fail so you can get universal healthcare, which is worse. The conservative plan would be affordable to everyone needing healthcare, but that's not what you Leftists want. You want the government deciding what kind f healthcare I get and it will be no better than the worst care we have now.

Your argument doesn't hold water. The repubs have nothing to replace Obama care with. Nothing.

As a born and bred resident of that state, may I express a sentiment that is probably common to all of our residents when I say that no cares what an ignorant hater has to say about somewhere they obviously know nothing about. Mind your own business!

Although I live and work in Cincy, I'm close to nothern ky and I visit the ville to see family and friends...your state reek of ignorant white people, with you leading the way, Jethro

I knew you couldn't.

Your argument doesn't hold water. The repubs have nothing to replace Obama care with. Nothing.

The only thing a republican knows how to do is attack democrats, bitch about Obama and whine about ACA...these worthless bastards haven't come up with a new idea since Reagan their head nut was in the white house. And yet the American Stupid keep voting these morons time and time again back to washington, to nothing but get a fuckin paycheck and hold worthless hearing...to hell with the whole lot of em

I knew you couldn't.

Its not a failure, just google hospitals emergency rooms across the country has seen a considerable drop in uninsured patients showing up for basic care, this is fact you moron, something you loons on the right will never acknowledge because your too mired in racist hate to see it. And just for the record you loser.....all you anti bastards really need to get a grip, if you want the gov out of our business, than damit get out of my vagina, then we can talk...until shut up

Oh fuck off douchebag.

We all know we are forced to pay for every freeloader out there. Nothing says we have to like it or approve of it.

Let me tell you what else I pay for that I don't like.....lazy white motherfuckers who get disability checks because they're too gotdamn lazy to work. Oil companies that get my tax dollars in the tune of 4 billion a year. The 2014 conservative congress bastards that got voted in, who to this day, hasn't done one motherfuckin thing for this country but hold hearings on BULLSHIT...but get paid a 6 figure salary. I hate seeing my money wasted fighting muslims over there, when the real threat is here, with loons like you on the lose. You want to hear about more waste, maggot?

Forum List

Back