Former Governor Bob McDonnell Exonerated By The US Supreme Court

Yes, ^^ I always find sedition "funny" too...

Reporting on the misdeeds of politicians isn't sedition, dip shit. Don't let that stop you from blaming fags, though. It only further demonstrates your rapidly diminishing mental health.

Oh really....please explain that to your Marxist bros who think that anybody who think that people who comment or stand against criminal acts carried out by DEMOCRAT politicians or LEO should be thrown in jail.

Anyone that would make such a comment is a fucking dolt.

I accept your acknowledgement that reporting is not sedition no matter what form it takes.

Reporting on the misdeeds of politicians isn't sedition, dip shit. Don't let that stop you from blaming fags, though. It only further demonstrates your rapidly diminishing mental health.

Oh really....please explain that to your Marxist bros who think that anybody who think that people who comment or stand against criminal acts carried out by DEMOCRAT politicians or LEO should be thrown in jail.

I accept your acknowledgement that reporting is not sedition no matter what form it takes.

Good b/c I never said that reporting was sedition.

I never said you did.

I never said you did.

I never said you said I did. lol

It was a diversion. mkd knows that Maddow struck at the republican governors one by one immediately after they took a public stance opposing gay marriage. He and the rest of the world knows that wasn't by coincidence.

It was a diversion. mkd knows that Maddow struck at the republican governors one by one immediately after they took a public stance opposing gay marriage. He and the rest of the world knows that wasn't by coincidence.

All roads in your world lead back to gay marriage. Hell, you think Scalia killed himself over gay marriage. lol

I take one vacation from the routine and while I'm out, this slips under the wire:

June 27, 2016 The Supreme Court on Monday unanimously threw out the conviction of former Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell....The 8-0 decision left open the possibility for McDonnell to be retried, but in the meantime, his conviction was vacated.... Supreme Court vacates former Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell's conviction - CNNPolitics.com

And all that witch-hunting by Rachael Maddow looked so promising! Now I wonder who will officially vacate the destruction of his career and his republican seat as governor in Virginia? Mission accomplished in any event.

Can the Supreme Court indict a seditious reporter who seeks, using any means necessary, to unseat conservative governors, duly known for their views and elected because of them by the People of his/her state? Just curious...
Most Americans can't possibly litigate a case all the way to the Supreme Court Like McDonnell could. Which is kinda sad, because that's how far his lawyers had to go to find a twist they could use to get the thing vacated.

Ummm yeah....prosecuting reporters for blowing the whistle, right or wrong.....is that what you really want?

Most Americans can't possibly litigate a case all the way to the Supreme Court Like McDonnell could. Which is kinda sad, because that's how far his lawyers had to go to find a twist they could use to get the thing vacated.

Ummm yeah....prosecuting reporters for blowing the whistle, right or wrong.....is that what you really want?

So is what you're saying "pay attention "most Americans" we can still witch hunt you effectively!"?

"to find a twist they could use to get the thing vacated"??? Is that why ALL 8 JUSTICES affirmed McDonnell's innocence? Because of a "twist"?

Prosecuting reporters is no small matter. But if they are guilty of sedition in the most obvious way, you had better prosecute; because in Maddow's own words effectively she said "It's too bad that similarly corrupt people can now get off the hook because of the USSC decision.". I suppose similarly she would want any malfeasance in journalism to the point of sedition equally prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law?

I mean at the end of the day, disruption of democracy is disruption of democracy. Am I right?

So is what you're saying "pay attention "most Americans" we can still witch hunt you effectively!"?

"to find a twist they could use to get the thing vacated"??? Is that why ALL 8 JUSTICES affirmed McDonnell's innocence? Because of a "twist"?

Prosecuting reporters is no small matter. But if they are guilty of sedition in the most obvious way, you had better prosecute; because in Maddow's own words effectively she said "It's too bad that similarly corrupt people can now get off the hook because of the USSC decision.". I suppose similarly she would want any malfeasance in journalism to the point of sedition equally prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law?

I mean at the end of the day, disruption of democracy is disruption of democracy. Am I right?
I did not say pay attention "most Americans" we can still witch hunt you effectively.

The longer you litigate, and the more appeals you go through, the more likely you'll find differing criteria for vacation of judgements.

I did not say pay attention "most Americans" we can still witch hunt you effectively.

The longer you litigate, and the more appeals you go through, the more likely you'll find differing criteria for vacation of judgements.

Well thank goodness all 8 on the Court could see through the witch hunting when it was staring them straight in the face.

Well thank goodness all 8 on the Court could see through the witch hunting when it was staring them straight in the face.
All 8 looked at the case from a Constitutional perspective.

That doesn't mean he didn't violate any laws or rules

All 8 looked at the case from a Constitutional perspective.

That doesn't mean he didn't violate any laws or rules

Actually the 8 on the Court appear to have extended a loophole for the Governor precisely to send a message. They said the hinge essentially was an argument over the definition of common words. Or to put it more simply they said "We're acquitting him because of our definition of "is" is more narrow than the broader scope corruption could be interpreted under.

McDonnell vs The United States https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/15pdf/15-474_ljgm.pdf
(page 21)
Applying that same approach here, we conclude that a “question” or “matter” must be similar in nature to a “cause, suit, proceeding or controversy.” Because a typical meeting, call, or event arranged by a public official is not of the same stripe as a lawsuit before a court, a determination before an agency, or a hearing before a committee, it does not qualify as a “question” or “matter” under §201(a)(3). That more limited reading also comports with the presumption “that statutory language is not superfluous.” Arlington Central School Dist. Bd. of Ed. v. Murphy, 548 U. S. 291, 299, n. 1 (2006). If “question” and “matter” were as unlimited in scope as the Government argues, the terms “cause, suit, proceeding or controversy” would serve no role in the statute—every “cause, suit, proceeding or controversy” would also be a “question” or “matter.” Under a more confined interpretation, however, “question” and “matter” may be understood to refer to a formal exercise of governmental power that is similar in nature to a “cause, suit, proceeding or controversy,” but that does not necessarily fall into one of those prescribed categories."

Dude, that's code for "we're going out of our way to dredge up case law and argue semantics of common words in order to constrain the meaning of corruption so that it doesn't apply to the McDonnell case." All 8 of them agreed to do this. And that is what you call "sending a message" to the opposition. "Don't push stuff like this again or we aren't going to play nice with you anymore". They stuck their necks out for the gay agenda so far that several of their heads are going to be chopped off. Scalia said just before he died with a pillow over his head that Obergefell was one of the most damaging cases he'd ever seen, the worst . And it bothered him greatly... Don't think it escaped the 8 Justices attention that as each duly elected governor spoke his mind in opposition to gay marriage, there immediately followed an orchestrated witch hunt by the cult of LGBT: the very cult they destroyed democracy for in order to accommodate their very special type of marriage (but not other sexual orientations)..

Maddow may have screwed the entire LGBT cult gains with her witch hunting. The tranny bathroom cases and the Brown polygamy case are pending so it will be interesting to see how the Court handles these pet causes of the cult of LGBT, minus the polygamy part because you know "those types of marriages would be bad for the kids involved."....but bifurcating them as a term of a contract away from either a mother or father for life is...you know...a "benefit" to children...
:cranky:

Last edited:
All roads in your world lead back to gay marriage. Hell, you think Scalia killed himself over gay marriage. lol

Scalia said that Obergefell bothered him more than any other case in his career; it was that bad and that illegal. And not long after Obergefell, around 6 months later, Scalia was found dead with a pillow over his head.

Could just be a coincidence..

Blaming fags?
Actually I was blaming a lesbian in part. (Rachael Maddow's witch-hunting of those duly elected public officials who have an open stance against gay marriage). But mdk gets things mixed up in his head all the time.

Scalia said that Obergefell bothered him more than any other case in his career; it was that bad and that illegal. And not long after Obergefell, around 6 months later, Scalia was found dead with a pillow over his head.

Could just be a coincidence..

The man was a devout Catholic. The idea that he killed himself as a result of Obergefell is preposterous. Do you think he was willing to spend the afterlife in Hell b/c of a court case?! I don't. This is just another sleazy attempt by you to smear queers.

Blaming fags?
Actually I was blaming a lesbian in part. (Rachael Maddow's witch-hunting of those duly elected public officials who have an open stance against gay marriage). But mdk gets things mixed up in his head all the time.

Blaming gays for shit they have nothing to do with is your schtick. You've blamed queers for Dylan Roof, Chris Mercer, Steven Jones, and now for Scalia's death. That's b/c you're a mentally ill loon.

So Bob McDonnell was exonerated by those unelected, unaccountable, tyrannical judges on the Supreme Court.

You know, the ones that the RWnuts are always ranting against?

Keep in mind, nuts, if you had your way and there wasn't any such Supreme Court with any such power,

Bob McDonnell would be spending the next several years in prison.

Some remedy needs to be found because its become routine democrat tactic....See Tom delay...Scott Walker.....Tx Gov and several others........

Some remedy needs to be found because its become routine democrat tactic....See Tom delay...Scott Walker.....Tx Gov and several others........
What? Using power-activists seated in places to unseat duly elected governors opposed to gay marriage that state's minority disagrees with, using manufactured scandals and trumped up charges? You mean sedition run amok within a sex cult?

Yeah, I agree. And so apparently did all 8 of the Justices.

Forum List

Back