🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Former High Bush Official Explains the "Great Reset"

DavidIcke.jpg

Last edited:
Right now banks have what is called an ESG score for businesses. Stands for enviromental, Social, Governmental. Making a long story short means they are looking at how those business view enviromental issues, what they say on social media, etc... Just a matter of time they will implement this to individuals. Woke banking at it's finest.

This is why they so hated Donald Trump, why they plotted against him from the day he came down that escalator in 2015 and doubled down on that plotting on November 9, 2016.

If people cannot see all the anti-American things Biden has done and is doing then they are hopeless. With war and threats of escalation of war under Biden what more proof do people need?

Right now banks have what is called an ESG score for businesses. Stands for enviromental, Social, Governmental. Making a long story short means they are looking at how those business view enviromental issues, what they say on social media, etc... Just a matter of time they will implement this to individuals. Woke banking at it's finest.
My commercial insurance insists on a GPS system operating at all times, lest my policy is cancelled .

They literally know my location, destinations, and if i break the speed limit

Just another (like your bankers) example of how corporate America can violate any individual privacy, and by proxy freedoms we may have

~S~

My commercial insurance insists on a GPS system operating at all times, lest my policy is cancelled .

Just another (like your bankers) example of how corporate America can violate any individual privacy, and by proxy freedoms we may have

~S~
Big brother globalist at their finest.

~S~
Get a different insurance.

George H.W. Bush? The guy who was president before the sleazebag Clinton administration? How does this old document research rise to the level of "current events"?

Which Banks?

Forum List

Back