🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Former Hillary surrogate: “Shut the $%&# up and go away”

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Even her own supporters and surrogates now just want Hillary to STFU and go away....

Bwuhahahaha

Former Hillary surrogate: "Shut the $%&# up and go away" - Hot Air

"Even some of Clinton’s allies have grown weary of her insistence on re-litigating the 2016 campaign at a time when the Democratic Party is looking to forge a new identity in the age of Trump.

“The best thing she could do is disappear,” said one former Clinton fundraiser and surrogate who played an active role at the convention. “She’s doing harm to all of us because of her own selfishness. Honestly, I wish she’d just shut the f— up and go away.”

Don't listen to them, ol' girl.....KEEP GOING!

:banana: :lmao:

...and selfish is how the evil bitch would have governed.

She is a horrible person.

I think she may literally be Marie Antoinette reincarnated.

Even her own supporters and surrogates now just want Hillary to STFU and go away....

Bwuhahahaha

"Even some of Clinton’s allies have grown weary of her insistence on re-litigating the 2016 campaign at a time when the Democratic Party is looking to forge a new identity in the age of Trump.

“The best thing she could do is disappear,” said one former Clinton fundraiser and surrogate who played an active role at the convention. “She’s doing harm to all of us because of her own selfishness. Honestly, I wish she’d just shut the f— up and go away.”

This seems apt.

Bwuhahahaha

i was saying that about her 20 years ago.

Hillary's insistence on continually running around blaming everyone (but herself) reflects one of many deep character flaws in Hillary.

That b1tch is f-ed up. She's even blaming Bernie Sanders for her loss to Trump, merely because he ran against her in the primaries, like how dare anyone run against her.

Bwuhahahaha

I've never seen so many people who DON'T like a public figure go to such lengths to discuss her new book.
Shaddup already, if you don't want to hear about it

Bwuhahahaha

Dems War on Wimmen and Seniors!

Hillary's insistence on continually running around blaming everyone (but herself) reflects one of many deep character flaws in Hillary.

That b1tch is f-ed up. She's even blaming Bernie Sanders for her loss to Trump, merely because he ran against her in the primaries, like how dare anyone run against her.
it reflects the base flaw i find in a lot of people. everyone else is to blame for their actions.

Most presidential candidates know how to lose gracefully, but Hillary never knew how to act like a human being. First she refuses to address her supporters on election night, and now she writes a book whining about the results. I hope she doesn't plan on making a 2020 run because she isn't making herself anymore likable than she was a year ago.

I hope she doesn't plan on making a 2020 run because she isn't making herself anymore likable than she was a year ago.

Hillary won't run. She's too old and the Democrats must have had enough of her. Besides, if she ran in 2020, she'd lose and her head would explode.

On the other hand, the Democrats have no one else to run.

Bwuhahahaha

They are just now learning who Hillary really is? These libs are a bit slow.

I hope she doesn't plan on making a 2020 run because she isn't making herself anymore likable than she was a year ago.

Hillary won't run. She's too old and the Democrats must have had enough of her. Besides, if she ran in 2020, she'd lose and her head would explode.

On the other hand, the Democrats have no one else to run.

They could always draft John McCain.

Clinton had her chances, twice. It not about her as a person, this is about Clinton being the past when Democrats need the future.

So yes, Clinton sold her books and now can go play with the grandchildren and sip on a nice hot cup of STFU. We need space for up-and-coming voices in the Democrat party.

Trumps playing for the Democrats now, careful with Left wing insults you might hurt his feelings.

BA
BAAAA
BAAAAWA
BAAAAAAWWWWAAAAA
BAAAAAAAWWWWWWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SUCKERS.

Bwuhahahaha

I've never seen so many people who DON'T like a public figure go to such lengths to discuss her new book.
Shaddup already, if you don't want to hear about it
They think they can defend Trump by claiming what a nightmare Hillary would have been, we will never know since her career is as dead as Elvis, but still they pile on the woman rather than deal with the reality of a Trump presidency.

Forum List

Back