Former Keystone Pipeline worker says US energy crisis is result of Biden's policies: 'We tried to warn you'

I suppose you have a transcript of him doing that?

Sure. I'll Google it.

Meanwhile oil production increased by 88% during the Obama years.. biggest increase under any president ever.

but I thought Obama totally destroyed the oil and gas industry and basically ordered the FEDs to close down oil refineries and stuff -- because of how much he hates oil and America

Because our country is such an embarrassment that we don't know how to refine it.

If Canada actually knew what it was doing, we'd have civil liberties and our best and brightest wouldn't leave. It's quite sad really, but, it's well beyond my paygrade.

In short, our prospects for the future are dim, why you would follow us and destroy your middle class is beyond me.

ISIS was refining Syrian oil using Jerry cans and you say Canadians can't??

Sure. I'll Google it.

Meanwhile oil production increased by 88% during the Obama years.. biggest increase under any president ever.

Not because of anything Obama did. In fact, he tried to reduce oil drilling. It was all on private lands because of fracking.

"A senior U.S. official "

"Anonymous sources" in other words.

There's dozens of sources. Pick one you like.

There's dozens of sources. Pick one you like.

Sources for what? Not for the claim that Trump threatened the Saudis.

Wrong, it went from 4.23 to 7.1 under O and from 7.1 to 11.1 under trump. Took 8 years under O to add 3mbbl/day and trump 4 years to add 4mbbl/day.

You're numbers are wrong. Production increased from 5 million bpd to 9 million bpd.

Forum List

Back