Former KKK Grand Dragon Explains Why Racists Like Trump

Gunodious, you are more of a racist pig against whites (so I assume you're a carpet-headed, black crybaby whose flapping lips resemble the Alien Queen's egg sac in Aliens) than any white racists you could name. The only thing you low-I.Q., grievance-mongering minority crybabies are about is blaming whites for your own low-I.Q. failures in life. Seriously, if you look at world history, you Nike-Air-Jordan-Americans are the most failed race on this planet! And your black ego CAN'T STAND the fact that your survival depends on the good graces of white people.......who are getting very, very tired of your victim-mentality race of crybabies.
Well thankfully your ilk are in your last days

why dumph will never move into the white house

Scott Shepherd, once a high-ranking member of the Ku Klux Klan—and David Duke’s ex-right-hand man—discusses why Donald Trump is appealing to white supremacists.

Funny how you morons take the word of a person you call a racist.

Not everybody backing Trump is a racist, but there is no question that the white nationalist movement has lined up behind him. It's astonishing you guys keep trying to deny it.
Would you expect them to line up behind Obama?

I didn't realize Obama was running again.

And why is it that whites are the only race that is demonized for wanting to preserve their race? It seems to be fine for blacks, hispanics, Asians, etc. but if whites don't want their race to be systematically eliminated or subjugated, that somehow makes them racist.

Well, last I checked my American history it was white people in this country who had oppressed all the others you listed at one time or another, hence the reason for the double standard, but you already knew that, so why ask the question?
You're the one with the double standard. Every race in the world has oppressed someone at one time or another. Why can't you just admit you hate the white race and stop trying to rationalize your hatred?

You do realize nobody takes that seriously, right? Quigg is trolling her.
What I realize is that you and paperview are trying to minimize his endorsement of Hillary.

There is nothing to minimize. Everyone with at least 1 ounce of brains knows it's bullshit. That is why Trump Chumps believe it.
And we all know you're the only one here with an ounce of brains.
Muslim student at Wichita State reports attack by man shouting ‘Trump, Trump, Trump’

We have video evidence of that assault.
No, we don't. We have video evidence that the person who made the accusation was the one who initiated the fight. And we have no evidence of a hate crime, like you claimed.

against illegal immigration
against terrorism
against crime
against un-vetted or under vetted refugees
against job loss
against foreign debt

Why does that "have" to be racist?

What of the "race" of americans being promoted in american politics and america's international deals? As Trump keeps saying, "putting america first".

America is not a single colour, they are a complex mosaic, but they are americans.

It's only the Jake's and the goono's and other leftist buffoons that believe if you're against illegal immigration you're a racist.

Normal Americans believe in strong borders and believe in ending illegal immigration.

Why can't americans just want to be against making america the international saps and have every other country walk all over us?

It's astounding that 100% of Americans are not pro-secure borders, and are not 100% anti-illegal immigration, but there are always going to be traitors and other ilk that think we should be the savior of the world.
There are always Americans that also want as much slave labor as they can get, and an illegal workforce that keeps wages down.
Goono and Jake have a lot of company.

against illegal immigration
against terrorism
against crime
against un-vetted or under vetted refugees
against job loss
against foreign debt

Why does that "have" to be racist?

What of the "race" of americans being promoted in american politics and america's international deals? As Trump keeps saying, "putting america first".

America is not a single colour, they are a complex mosaic, but they are americans.

It's only the Jake's and the goono's and other leftist buffoons that believe if you're against illegal immigration you're a racist.

Normal Americans believe in strong borders and believe in ending illegal immigration.

Why can't americans just want to be against making america the international saps and have every other country walk all over us?

It's astounding that 100% of Americans are not pro-secure borders, and are not 100% anti-illegal immigration, but there are always going to be traitors and other ilk that think we should be the savior of the world.
There are always Americans that also want as much slave labor as they can get, and an illegal workforce that keeps wages down.
Goono and Jake have a lot of company.
For the Democratic party elite its the potential votes for the everyday Democratic party voter its whatever the elite and mainstream media tells them

why dumph will never move into the white house

Scott Shepherd, once a high-ranking member of the Ku Klux Klan—and David Duke’s ex-right-hand man—discusses why Donald Trump is appealing to white supremacists.

Funny how you morons take the word of a person you call a racist.

Not everybody backing Trump is a racist, but there is no question that the white nationalist movement has lined up behind him. It's astonishing you guys keep trying to deny it.

We can play that game with any candidate.
The ACLU is going to be behind the Dimocrat, does that mean all Hillary supporters are card carrying ACLU members ?
All unions are going to be officially behind the Dimocrat. Does that mean all union members automatically vote for the Dim ?
The Earth Liberation Front, is going to vote for the Dim before they would even think about a Republican.
Earth First are going to be closer to the Dim than the Republican.

I could go on and on.

Gunodious, you are more of a racist pig against whites (so I assume you're a carpet-headed, black crybaby whose flapping lips resemble the Alien Queen's egg sac in Aliens) than any white racists you could name. The only thing you low-I.Q., grievance-mongering minority crybabies are about is blaming whites for your own low-I.Q. failures in life. Seriously, if you look at world history, you Nike-Air-Jordan-Americans are the most failed race on this planet! And your black ego CAN'T STAND the fact that your survival depends on the good graces of white people.......who are getting very, very tired of your victim-mentality race of crybabies.
Well thankfully your ilk are in your last days

Your fellow Jew population is shrinking even faster. :fu:

From your link:

When the Telegraph asked Quigg why he reneged on his promise to support Trump in the race, he replied: "We don’t like his hair. We think it’s a toupee. He won’t do what he says he will do. He says he’s going to build a 20-foot high fence along with border with Mexico and make them pay. How’s he going to do that?" :rolleyes:

You're the one with the double standard. Every race in the world has oppressed someone at one time or another. Why can't you just admit you hate the white race and stop trying to rationalize your hatred?

I'm half white, tard. You think I hate my white father and my white grandparents and my white cousins? :laugh2:

All I did was answer your stupid question. It is no reflection on my personal beliefs.

Guano just wishes he was black. He's really a confused transgender Jew that supports open borders for Islamo-fascists.

Guano just wishes he was black. He's really a confused transgender Jew that supports open borders for Islamo-fascists.
Just enjoying watching you white cross humpers slipping to the minority , nature is taking its course :laugh2:

I'm half white, tard. You think I hate my white father and my white grandparents and my white cousins? :laugh2:

All I did was answer your stupid question. It is no reflection on my personal beliefs.
This was my question:

Would you expect them to line up behind Obama? And why is it that whites are the only race that is demonized for wanting to preserve their race? It seems to be fine for blacks, hispanics, Asians, etc. but if whites don't want their race to be systematically eliminated or subjugated, that somehow makes them racist.

This was your answer:
Well, last I checked my American history it was white people in this country who had oppressed all the others you listed at one time or another,
I don't know if you hate your family or not but you clearly have issues with the white race to be justifying their demonization for wanting to preserve their heritage.

Yup, racist conservative KKK folks love Trump.

And yet Guno is the one quoting a Klansman as a valid and trustworthy source.

And that doesn't seem odd to you...
Many on the board think you are odd.

animatedminiongiflaughing_zpsbd2b884c.gif

This was my question:

Would you expect them to line up behind Obama? And why is it that whites are the only race that is demonized for wanting to preserve their race? It seems to be fine for blacks, hispanics, Asians, etc. but if whites don't want their race to be systematically eliminated or subjugated, that somehow makes them racist.

This was your answer:
Well, last I checked my American history it was white people in this country who had oppressed all the others you listed at one time or another,
I don't know if you hate your family or not but you clearly have issues with the white race to be justifying their demonization for wanting to preserve their heritage.

No, I answered your question as to why there is a double standard and nothing more. Why you can't comprehend this is beyond me.

Actually, you're a Trump supporter, so I can understand why you have comprehension issues.

This was my question:

This was your answer:

No, I answered your question as to why there is a double standard and nothing more. Why you can't comprehend this is beyond me.

Actually, you're a Trump supporter, so I can understand why you have comprehension issues.
If you were only answering that particular part of the question you would have highlighted it. You're lying, but I don't really need to point that out since everyone here can see your posts.

Forum List

Back