Former KKK Grand Dragon Explains Why Racists Like Trump

against illegal immigration
against terrorism
against crime
against un-vetted or under vetted refugees
against job loss
against foreign debt

Why does that "have" to be racist?

What of the "race" of americans being promoted in american politics and america's international deals? As Trump keeps saying, "putting america first".

America is not a single colour, they are a complex mosaic, but they are americans.
You realize that everything you listed, EVERY candidate is against right? That doesn't even make sense. Do you follow politics? What candidate has stood on stage and said something like, "I support terrorism"? Or maybe, "Hey, I want for more Americans to lose their jobs, that is what this country really needs!"

So, to answer your question, none of that is racist. That is why people don't tend to think all of the candidates are racist. Trump, if you have noticed, has different points from other people that do indicate that he is racist (like shutting down our borders to persons of certain religious backgrounds). If you are going to make an argument, at least make an argument against a point that people actually hold, not some sort of fantastical reality you seem to live in.

You're the one with the double standard. Every race in the world has oppressed someone at one time or another. Why can't you just admit you hate the white race and stop trying to rationalize your hatred?

I'm half white, tard. You think I hate my white father and my white grandparents and my white cousins? :laugh2:

All I did was answer your stupid question. It is no reflection on my personal beliefs.
This was my question:

Would you expect them to line up behind Obama? And why is it that whites are the only race that is demonized for wanting to preserve their race? It seems to be fine for blacks, hispanics, Asians, etc. but if whites don't want their race to be systematically eliminated or subjugated, that somehow makes them racist.

This was your answer:
Well, last I checked my American history it was white people in this country who had oppressed all the others you listed at one time or another,
I don't know if you hate your family or not but you clearly have issues with the white race to be justifying their demonization for wanting to preserve their heritage.

No, I answered your question as to why there is a double standard and nothing more. Why you can't comprehend this is beyond me.

Actually, you're a Trump supporter, so I can understand why you have comprehension issues.
If you were only answering that particular part of the question you would have highlighted it. You're lying, but I don't really need to point that out since everyone here can see your posts.

Correct. Everyone here can see exactly what I wrote as well as your inability to understand it. I don't argue that point at all.

You're the one with the double standard. Every race in the world has oppressed someone at one time or another. Why can't you just admit you hate the white race and stop trying to rationalize your hatred?

I'm half white, tard. You think I hate my white father and my white grandparents and my white cousins? :laugh2:

All I did was answer your stupid question. It is no reflection on my personal beliefs.
This was my question:

Would you expect them to line up behind Obama? And why is it that whites are the only race that is demonized for wanting to preserve their race? It seems to be fine for blacks, hispanics, Asians, etc. but if whites don't want their race to be systematically eliminated or subjugated, that somehow makes them racist.

This was your answer:
Well, last I checked my American history it was white people in this country who had oppressed all the others you listed at one time or another,
I don't know if you hate your family or not but you clearly have issues with the white race to be justifying their demonization for wanting to preserve their heritage.

No, I answered your question as to why there is a double standard and nothing more. Why you can't comprehend this is beyond me.

Actually, you're a Trump supporter, so I can understand why you have comprehension issues.
If you were only answering that particular part of the question you would have highlighted it. You're lying, but I don't really need to point that out since everyone here can see your posts.

Correct. Everyone here can see exactly what I wrote as well as your inability to understand it. I don't argue that point at all.
Sure thing, Grasshopper.

why dumph will never move into the white house

Scott Shepherd, once a high-ranking member of the Ku Klux Klan—and David Duke’s ex-right-hand man—discusses why Donald Trump is appealing to white supremacists.

Funny how you morons take the word of a person you call a racist.

Not everybody backing Trump is a racist, but there is no question that the white nationalist movement has lined up behind him. It's astonishing you guys keep trying to deny it.
Would you expect them to line up behind Obama?

I didn't realize Obama was running again.

And why is it that whites are the only race that is demonized for wanting to preserve their race? It seems to be fine for blacks, hispanics, Asians, etc. but if whites don't want their race to be systematically eliminated or subjugated, that somehow makes them racist.

Well, last I checked my American history it was white people in this country who had oppressed all the others you listed at one time or another, hence the reason for the double standard, but you already knew that, so why ask the question?

My family didn't come to the U.S. until 1905. I'm white yet you would put me on the list of white people responsible for the history that occurred prior to my family coming here.

why dumph will never move into the white house

Scott Shepherd, once a high-ranking member of the Ku Klux Klan—and David Duke’s ex-right-hand man—discusses why Donald Trump is appealing to white supremacists.

Funny how you morons take the word of a person you call a racist.

Not everybody backing Trump is a racist, but there is no question that the white nationalist movement has lined up behind him. It's astonishing you guys keep trying to deny it.

In 2008, the Black Panthers, a black nationalist movement, line up behind and endorsed Obama. Based on your premise, the same thing applies to him.

against illegal immigration
against terrorism
against crime
against un-vetted or under vetted refugees
against job loss
against foreign debt

Why does that "have" to be racist?

What of the "race" of americans being promoted in american politics and america's international deals? As Trump keeps saying, "putting america first".

America is not a single colour, they are a complex mosaic, but they are americans.
You realize that everything you listed, EVERY candidate is against right? That doesn't even make sense. Do you follow politics? What candidate has stood on stage and said something like, "I support terrorism"? Or maybe, "Hey, I want for more Americans to lose their jobs, that is what this country really needs!"

So, to answer your question, none of that is racist. That is why people don't tend to think all of the candidates are racist. Trump, if you have noticed, has different points from other people that do indicate that he is racist (like shutting down our borders to persons of certain religious backgrounds). If you are going to make an argument, at least make an argument against a point that people actually hold, not some sort of fantastical reality you seem to live in.

Actually, all the candidates who are support amnesty, in one form or another, are for illegal immigration.

Candidates who want to take in refugees are for un-vetted or under vetted refugees.

Candidates who support "Free Trade" are for job loss. Many of their supporters have been arguing why that job loss can't be undone or reversed or is a good thing.

And none of them are prepared to take the drastic steps required to address foreign debt.

Yup, racist conservative KKK folks love Trump.

And yet Guno is the one quoting a Klansman as a valid and trustworthy source.

And that doesn't seem odd to you...
Many on the board think you are odd.

animatedminiongiflaughing_zpsbd2b884c.gif

Perhaps.

But at least I am not so odd that I consider KKK Granddragons a valid trustworthy source.

Unlike Guno, and apparently, you.
From above: "

Former KKK Grand Dragon Explains Why Racists Like Trump" Oh, that is not as Odd as you S. J.

In 2008, the Black Panthers, a black nationalist movement, line up behind and endorsed Obama. Based on your premise, the same thing applies to him.
But the far right phuqs have always pointed to that on the board, so the far right phuqs now can live with the KKK endorsing Donald as well as one of his subordinates being a former KKK leader. So how that works.

But the far right phuqs have always pointed to that on the board, so the far right phuqs now can live with the KKK endorsing Donald as well as one of his subordinates being a former KKK leader. So how that works.

You mean like the Communist endorsing Obama and you Democrats denying he is one? See how that works.

Correll is right that we have to do better vetting, but that does not automatically equate to a candidate being for illegal immigration.

The answer to job loss is better education for Americans. We still have people who want to live rural with a trailer, a garden, and the log or coal truck. That does not work anymore.

You mean like the Communist endorsing Obama and you Democrats denying he is one? See how that works.
See how that works. You get your ass rhetorically kicked up between your ears, and you double down and yell "I am a loser and kick me some more."

Yup, racist conservative KKK folks love Trump.

And yet Guno is the one quoting a Klansman as a valid and trustworthy source.

And that doesn't seem odd to you...
Many on the board think you are odd.

animatedminiongiflaughing_zpsbd2b884c.gif

Perhaps.

But at least I am not so odd that I consider KKK Granddragons a valid trustworthy source.

Unlike Guno, and apparently, you.
From above: "

Former KKK Grand Dragon Explains Why Racists Like Trump" Oh, that is not as Odd as you S. J.

I'm not sure why you think citing a Grand Dragon of the KKK, supports your argument.

Really. I don't understand what you just did there.

Gunodious, you are more of a racist pig against whites (so I assume you're a carpet-headed, black crybaby whose flapping lips resemble the Alien Queen's egg sac in Aliens) than any white racists you could name. The only thing you low-I.Q., grievance-mongering minority crybabies are about is blaming whites for your own low-I.Q. failures in life. Seriously, if you look at world history, you Nike-Air-Jordan-Americans are the most failed race on this planet! And your black ego CAN'T STAND the fact that your survival depends on the good graces of white people.......who are getting very, very tired of your victim-mentality race of crybabies.

Guano just wishes he was black. He's really a confused transgender Jew that supports open borders for Islamo-fascists.
Just enjoying watching you white cross humpers slipping to the minority , nature is taking its course :laugh2:

White people have always been a minority. Hasn't prevented them from being successful.

See how that works. You get your ass rhetorically kicked up between your ears, and you double down and yell "I am a loser and kick me some more."

You can't kick your own ass son. You damn sure can't kick mine. Pucker up and keep kissing that Democrat ass while lying about being a Republican.

Forum List

Back