Former Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard David Duke Endorses Donald Trump

“…re-electing Obama is absolutely essential,” -- Communist Party USA 2012
Yes, commies prefer Democrats. Nazis and Kluxxers prefer Republicans. The rest of us figured that out decades ago. What's taking YOU so long?

Nazis were book burners much like the people who want to eliminate the Conferdate Flag and Chik Fil A
The Confederate Flag was embraced by the Conservative Democrats and now the republicans who rule the South today.

you don't like the confederate battle flag, don't fly it.

You don't like mine, come take it down.

Everybody is liking Trump

Weird, black people supporting trump and Duke comes out supporting trump. lol

A couple black nuts supporting Adolf Trump ain't exactly a landslide.

I notice you ignored my question, once again when Farrakain came out for Obama and the New Black panthers did also you all claimed Obama was not responsible for the beliefs of people that supported him, now you are claiming that Trump IS responsible for the belief's of people that support him. You can not have it both ways, which is it?

Ahh. Don't forget. You're discussing what Shittigbull believes.

Dukes is endorsing Trump and since Trump is a Rep that's a bad thing and something everyone should hate.

However, if Dukes were supporting Hillary it would be a GOOD thing and something everyone should applaud.

In case you haven't noticed. Shittingbull is a fucking idiot as most of her threads should tell you.
but he's not supporting Hillary and he's KLAN

Ku Klux Klan

The Ku Klux Klan, or simply "the Klan", is the name of three distinct past and present movements in the United States, which have advocated extremist reactionary currents such as white supremacy, white nationalism, and anti-immigration, historically expressed through terrorism. The first organization sought to overthrow the Republican state governments in the South during the Reconstruction Era, especially by violence against African American leaders. It ended about 1871. The second was a very large nationwide organization in the 1920s that especially opposed Catholics. The current manifestation consists of numerous small unconnected groups that use the KKK name. All three movements have called for purification of American society, and all are considered part of right-wing extremism.

Everybody is liking Trump

Weird, black people supporting trump and Duke comes out supporting trump. lol

A couple black nuts supporting Adolf Trump ain't exactly a landslide.

I notice you ignored my question, once again when Farrakain came out for Obama and the New Black panthers did also you all claimed Obama was not responsible for the beliefs of people that supported him, now you are claiming that Trump IS responsible for the belief's of people that support him. You can not have it both ways, which is it?

Ahh. Don't forget. You're discussing what Shittigbull believes.

Dukes is endorsing Trump and since Trump is a Rep that's a bad thing and something everyone should hate.

However, if Dukes were supporting Hillary it would be a GOOD thing and something everyone should applaud.

In case you haven't noticed. Shittingbull is a fucking idiot as most of her threads should tell you.
but he's not supporting Hillary and he's KLAN

Ku Klux Klan

The Ku Klux Klan, or simply "the Klan", is the name of three distinct past and present movements in the United States, which have advocated extremist reactionary currents such as white supremacy, white nationalism, and anti-immigration, historically expressed through terrorism. The first organization sought to overthrow the Republican state governments in the South during the Reconstruction Era, especially by violence against African American leaders. It ended about 1871. The second was a very large nationwide organization in the 1920s that especially opposed Catholics. The current manifestation consists of numerous small unconnected groups that use the KKK name. All three movements have called for purification of American society, and all are considered part of right-wing extremism.

Oh and I'm sure Trump has control over who supports him.

I'm also sure that if Dukes supported Hilbat you've be singing a different tune.

Not that she would have any more control over who supports her than anyone running for office does.

God you're clueless.

Trump's anti Latino hysteria is music to the ears of racist groups everywhere. When one wallows in the sty with pigs, one ends up covered with shit.

Donald Trump: I don't want David Duke's endorsement

Donald Trump: I don't want David Duke's endorsement

By Brianna Ehley

8/26/15 6:55 PM EDT

Updated 8/27/15 1:02 AM EDT

Donald Trump says he isn’t interested in the endorsement of David Duke, the anti-Semitic former Ku Klux Klan leader who praised the GOP presidential hopeful earlier this week on his radio show.

“I don’t need his endorsement; I certainly wouldn’t want his endorsement,” Trump said during an interview with Bloomberg’s Mark Halperin and John Heilemann. He added: “I don’t need anyone’s endorsement.”

Asked whether he would repudiate the endorsement, Trump said “Sure, I would if that would make you feel better.”

Ok? SO now THAT"S done...
Now go back to trying to use hitler to smear him....because it's SO plausible... /sarc

Trump's anti Latino hysteria is music to the ears of racist groups everywhere. When one wallows in the sty with pigs, one ends up covered with shit.
anti illegal...not anti latino...swing and a miss...nice try

Maybe there is something in my eye. I can't seem to find the word, "illegal" anywhere in his quote:

During his speech announcing his candidacy for president of the United States, Trump took a hard stance on immigration. “The U.S. has become a dumping ground for everybody else’s problems,” he said. “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

The white bigots all over the country get what he is saying, loud and clear.

Maybe there is something in my eye. I can't seem to find the word, "illegal" anywhere in his quote:

During his speech announcing his candidacy for president of the United States, Trump took a hard stance on immigration. “The U.S. has become a dumping ground for everybody else’s problems,” he said. “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

disingenuous...the topic was ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.That's his comment on it..swing and a miss...

disingenuous...the topic was ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.That's his comment on it..swing and a miss...

It is Trump statement. He owns it. The KKK loves it. The Latinos hate Trump because of it, and all the denials in the world are not going to change this state of affairs.

The pollsters are all flummoxed by Trump's surging popularity.

That's what happens when you spend so many years in professional denial. Political correctness has long made it forbidden to talk about just how racist half of the GOP base is. Anyone bringing up the topic would be accused of race-baiting and informally banned from the airwaves.

So, nobody talked about it, therefore it didn't exist. That is, until it started smacking everyone across the face.

It is Trump statement. He owns it. The KKK loves it. The Latinos hate Trump because of it, and all the denials in the world are not going to change this state of affairs.

never said he didn't say it..the discussion was about illegal immigration..so intuitively (honest) people know that was the reference...
you aren't honest...that's the difference.

That's what happens when you spend so many years in professional denial. Political correctness has long made it forbidden to talk about just how racist half of the GOP base is. Anyone bringing up the topic would be accused of race-baiting and informally banned from the airwaves.

So, nobody talked about it, therefore it didn't exist. That is, until it started smacking everyone across the face.

Lol, mamooth always good for a laugh.

never said he didn't say it..the discussion was about illegal immigration..so intuitively (honest) people know that was the reference...

I know. the sky is green and Trump loves Latinos, and vice versa.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, being for law and order is now racism to the left. Laws do not count if your a leftist, and I guess, they are to lazy to change them unless their President Obysmal uses a pen and a phone.

Not a one of these whiners on here are willing to try and change the law they do not like, they cry like babies over it. Obviously, a bunch of college kids with no nerve, and if they are older; then a bunch of subversives not willing to change anything through proper channels. Why are we not surprised!

I know. the sky is green and Trump loves Latinos, and vice versa.

oh that's real funny..you should hire an agent and take your comedy on the road..

Forum List

Back