Former Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard David Duke Endorses Donald Trump

hey at least the cons don't/did not have Byrd as a member...a high ranking one!
Right. Never ever has a Conservative been a member of the KKK.

When and where have Conservatives ever EVER championed civil rights?

Here's a hint, it ain't ever happened. Period.
Learn your history.
Everett Dirksen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
You had only to go back in time fifty years to find an example. What a stellar record on civil liberties!

Last edited:

they champion believing in EVERYONE and that everyone can suceeed. They don't demonize and seperate people by race and sex and on and on...
Tell that to those serving higher prison sentences for crack cocaine than those convicted for powdered cocaine. Then explain that rationalization you proffered to same sex couples.

Learn your history.
Everett Dirksen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
You had only to go back in n time fifty years to fi nd an example. What a stellar record on civil liberties!
Best they can do!

so sad

it turns out duke endorsing Trump was a lie

while on the other hand

Grand Dragon KKK Will Quigg

endorses Hillary Clinton

--LOL

Ku Klux Klan Grand Dragon Will Quigg Endorses Hillary Clinton for President
False no where in the article does it say he lied about supporting Trump .
A retraction is not a lie but a change of mind.

duke has said repeatedly that he never endorsed Trump

Will Quigg does support Hillary Clinton

so sad

while on the other hand

endorses Hillary Clinton

--LOL

Bullshit!

so sad

while on the other hand

endorses Hillary Clinton

--LOL

Bullshit!

i understand you do not or can not accept the truth

so sad

while on the other hand

endorses Hillary Clinton

--LOL

Bullshit!

Also bullshit.

I'm sure when David Duke dies Trump will be at his funeral just like this presidential canidate.

I'm sure that is going to happen.

Former Grand Wizard David Duke is throwing his support behind GOP frontrunner ... Donald Trump!

During his online radio show, Duke endorsed Trump ... saying he's "the best of the lot" out of the many, many Republican hopefuls.

Duke -- who's called himself a "racial realist" -- said he likes Trump's views on immigration, and thinks he "understands the real sentiment of America." While further discussing immigration he added, "The Africans, the Asians, and the Mexicans in America ... they suffer from the Jewish domination."

Audio: David Duke Endorses Donald Trump - TMZ

David Duke On Trump: He's "Certainly The Best Of The Lot" Running For President

Donald Trump and the White Nationalists

Wow! Trump seems to be getting a lot of support from white nationalists. I wonder why?

And Obama gets support from domestic terrorists like the Weather underground. Go fly a kite.

so sad

while on the other hand

endorses Hillary Clinton

--LOL

Bullshit!

Also bullshit.

actually it is very truthful

sorry that hurts

Former Grand Wizard David Duke is throwing his support behind GOP frontrunner ... Donald Trump!

During his online radio show, Duke endorsed Trump ... saying he's "the best of the lot" out of the many, many Republican hopefuls.

Duke -- who's called himself a "racial realist" -- said he likes Trump's views on immigration, and thinks he "understands the real sentiment of America." While further discussing immigration he added, "The Africans, the Asians, and the Mexicans in America ... they suffer from the Jewish domination."

Wow! Trump seems to be getting a lot of support from white nationalists. I wonder why?
Obama got lots of support from criminals in the weather underground so what is your point exactly?

Obama got lots of support from criminals in the weather underground so what is your point exactly?

The weather underground was an anti-Vietnam war movement which dissolved by 1977. Are you older than dirt, or just can't come up with anything that is current? I'm having a hard time trying to understand how an anti-war movement "supported" Obama in a 2008 election, when the movement dissolved in 1977....

Weather Underground - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The weather underground was an anti-Vietnam war movement which dissolved by 1977. Are you older than dirt, or just can't come up with anything that is current? I'm having a hard time trying to understand how an anti-war movement "supported" Obama in a 2008 election, when the movement dissolved in 1977....

And Duke left the Klan in 1980.

So what? You don't cut Robert Byrd any slack for leaving and denouncing the Klan - and he even apologized.

And yet he has never denounced them for being terrorists.

And yet he has never denounced them for being terrorists.
Terrorists? Is the Klan officially labeled a terrorist organization by the U.S. government?

Forum List

Back