Former Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard David Duke Endorses Donald Trump

So what no candidate has any control over who declares their support for them in public.
Bullshit ! Any candidate can and in this case should actively refuse and disavow any association .
He has no association with him he didn't request or lobby for the mans endorsement. So unless your calling for every candidate Republican and Democrat to disavow every unrequested endorsement from an asshole your response is rather silly.

Trump has no control over who endorses him. Nor does anyone else.

It was stupid when Conservatives started threads about Farrakhan endorsing Obama, and it's stupid now.

So what no candidate has any control over who declares their support for them in public.
Bullshit ! Any candidate can and in this case should actively refuse and disavow any association .
He has no association with him he didn't request or lobby for the mans endorsement. So unless your calling for every candidate Republican and Democrat to disavow every unrequested endorsement from an asshole your response is rather silly.
of course he does it may not have been requested but it's still there.
what's silly is your defense of it.

So what?

Seriously, get a grip. Trump is a fucking clown, there are many legitimate reasons to attack him. This isn't one.

So what?

Seriously, get a grip. Trump is a fucking clown, there are many legitimate reasons to attack him. This isn't one.
I know that and I'm in complete agreement .

How does he have an association with him? The truth is this is just partisan B S if some left wing asshole endorsed Hillary we would have complete role reversal the right would be making a big deal out of it and the left would say its nothing.

More importantly - what is the candidate saying to elicit such support?
To quote Hillary what difference does it make? If some far left hate monger endorsed Hillary I doubt you would show this level of concern over it.

Why should I? We're talking about Trump.
Exactly my point it only matters to you because it's Trump if it were a Democrat you wouldn't care as I said on a previous post this is just partisan bullshit.

Hate-Group Watchdog: Trump Has 'White Nationalist Positions'

"When he calls Mexicans rapists and murderers, he is dog-whistling in a very clear way to this far-right constituency."

A national hate-group watchdog said on Wednesday that the real estate mogul Donald Trump has "white nationalist positions" on Latino immigrants, whether he considers himself a white nationalist or not.

Mark Potok, a senior fellow at the Southern Poverty Law Center, an Alabama-based organization that monitors hate groups, told The Huffington Post that former White House communications director and three-time presidential aspirant Pat Buchanan was the last presidential candidate to appeal to white supremacist groups in a similar way.

These hate groups embracing Trump also hate black people, Jews and gay people. Is immigration now their top priority?

Between 2000 and 2008, we saw bona fide hate groups like the Klan and neo-Nazi formations abandon all their rhetoric against black people, gay people and Jews in order to focus 100 percent on quote-unquote illegal aliens. The reason is pure opportunism. They simply understood that their normal rhetoric would not have broader resonance at all. The far right was very focused on illegal immigration until 2008, and then after [President Barack] Obama’s election, things began to turn in a somewhat different direction. They started to include a broader critique, or broader fear, that white people were being displaced by what was happening -- that Obama represented something that was fundamentally un-American and foreign to the core of the country.

These people are responding to huge demographic changes, but also an unstable economy and a lot of cultural changes like rapid acceptance of same-sex marriage. As our country transitions for the first time to a truly multicultural democracy, we are living through a tremendous backlash, and Trump really represents that.

More: Hate-Group Watchdog: Trump Has 'White Nationalist Positions'

Trump is pushing all the white nationalist buttons - but I don't see how that serves him in the end.

How does he have an association with him? The truth is this is just partisan B S if some left wing asshole endorsed Hillary we would have complete role reversal the right would be making a big deal out of it and the left would say its nothing.
It's a big deal because it's the Klan. Simple as that.

To quote Hillary what difference does it make? If some far left hate monger endorsed Hillary I doubt you would show this level of concern over it.

Exactly my point it only matters to you because it's Trump if it were a Democrat you wouldn't care as I said on a previous post this is just partisan bullshit.

That's funny. It ain't my job to bash Democrats. That's your job...

Former Grand Wizard David Duke is throwing his support behind GOP frontrunner ... Donald Trump!

During his online radio show, Duke endorsed Trump ... saying he's "the best of the lot" out of the many, many Republican hopefuls.

Duke -- who's called himself a "racial realist" -- said he likes Trump's views on immigration, and thinks he "understands the real sentiment of America." While further discussing immigration he added, "The Africans, the Asians, and the Mexicans in America ... they suffer from the Jewish domination."

Audio: David Duke Endorses Donald Trump - TMZ

David Duke On Trump: He's "Certainly The Best Of The Lot" Running For President

Donald Trump and the White Nationalists

Wow! Trump seems to be getting a lot of support from white nationalists. I wonder why?

A person cannot stop another person from endorsing them. I think it has something to do with "freedom".

That's funny. It ain't my job to bash Democrats. That's your job...
That is not my job unlike you I'm not a paid poster my hobby though is calling you out on your partisan horse shit. Which you make way to easy.

Louis farrakhan, al sharpton, and Jesse Jackson the racist race baitors. All supported Obama. You didn't have a problem with it. You have no credibility to criticize anyone on this subject. Al is Obama's right man and he owes millions in back taxes. You still support him. You really have no credibility, Lakota.

Former Grand Wizard David Duke is throwing his support behind GOP frontrunner ... Donald Trump!

During his online radio show, Duke endorsed Trump ... saying he's "the best of the lot" out of the many, many Republican hopefuls.

Duke -- who's called himself a "racial realist" -- said he likes Trump's views on immigration, and thinks he "understands the real sentiment of America." While further discussing immigration he added, "The Africans, the Asians, and the Mexicans in America ... they suffer from the Jewish domination."

Audio: David Duke Endorses Donald Trump - TMZ

David Duke On Trump: He's "Certainly The Best Of The Lot" Running For President

Donald Trump and the White Nationalists

Wow! Trump seems to be getting a lot of support from white nationalists. I wonder why?

A person cannot stop another person from endorsing them. I think it has something to do with "freedom".
Of course they can it's called and order of protection 2

Forum List

Back