Former Ku Klux Klan Leader and Alt-Right Hail Election Result

The KKK identifies with and supports That POS trump just as pedophiles support and identify with their kind. Birds of a feather find each other in the dark. Or under a hood.

Wrong,terrorists idetify and repeat democrat talking points, so you must be pro terrorism then

What a dumb fucking argument you liberals have

The far and alt right simply can't take what they dish.

They have always been snow flakes and cup cakes.

Talk mean to them and they cry.

Watch one of them come back with a cry meme: it is what they do!
Nope you guys cant take it. More projection.
You guys use racism as a political tool, you call every republican racist every year
You guys are the snowflakes with trigger warnings and safe spaces.
:lol: You engage in an Alinsky-Limbaugh mirror attack against me: you accuse me of what you are. Watching Limbaugh revert to his Progressive position will drive you snowflakes into your safe spaces.
Jake youre an idot what progressive position dies limbaugh take?

And yes you project your bullshit on other people in evey one of your posts.

Ha, more butthurt madness. I love it.
Grabbin pussies and takin names y'all! GO TRUMP! GO TRUMP! :dance:

"I hate seeing what it represents, but I guess it just shows there's a lot of hostility in this country. There's a tremendous amount of hostility in the United States.

It's anger. I mean, that's an anger vote."

--- Donald Rump to Larry King .................................................... talking about David Duke.

:eusa_whistle:

Ok so the point of the quote is?
He didnt endorse duke, in fact portrayed him in a negative light. So??????

"I hate seeing what it represents, but I guess it just shows there's a lot of hostility in this country. There's a tremendous amount of hostility in the United States.

--- Donald Rump to Larry King .................................................... talking about David Duke.

You really need a hint?

OK --- the point is not about Duke. It's about his characterization of the election.

Once again, like the Electoral College tweet --- he was right.
Are you questioning the rightness of His Rumpitude?

A former Imperial Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan has boasted that the group’s members played a “huge role” in Donald Trump’s US presidential victory.

“This is one of the most exciting nights of my life,” David Duke tweeted as the result was confirmed. “Make no mistake about it, our people have played a HUGE role in electing Trump!” He added Trump’s campaign hashtag #MAGA, which stands for “Make America Great Again”.

[...]

On Breitbart, a news site at the forefront of the alt-right movement, the front-page headline declared: “Shock – and awesome: Movement of ordinary Americans stun global elite.”

Richard Spencer, who is president of the white nationalist National Policy Institute, tweeted “The Saxon has awoken” and “The alt-right just won!”

Mark Dice, another prominent alt-right figure who describes himself as a media analyst, wrote: “I want to thank all of my fans for amplifying my voice during this campaign and helping to elect #PresidentTrump! We did it!”

Mike Cernovich, a pro-Trump author, posted a clip of Clinton supporters weeping as the result was confirmed, with the message: “Cry more!”

Former Ku Klux Klan leader and US alt-right hail election result

Kind of sick of the Alt-right boogieman. Libs are the only ones giving those sister humping fools any play. to be expected from the party that invented the KKK and opposed the voting rights act.

You really need a hint?

OK --- the point is not about Duke. It's about his characterization of the election.

Once again, like the Electoral College tweet --- he was right.
Are you questioning the rightness of His Rumpitude?
Wow you used to atleast be sane, dont go into SJW snowflake deranged mode.

The electorate was angry, what about?

First of all i have a collehe degree and wotlrk as a BA for a multinational corp that relies alot on H1B visas.

BUT, not everyone is like that.
No reason to have these massive trade deficits, thats a huge net loss of wealth from our country
Second ill pay more for tvs if it gives people here jobs, why?

Because, less jobs means more welfare and higher taxes, so i may pay less for tvs, but higher taxes reduce that positive. Ill shell a few bucks more so we have more people working.

Also i lime this board because i can say all kinds of shit and pretty much not get censored it allows people to be honest, open and frank. Plus it exposes people to thoughts, perspectives, and beliefs that may be new.

What doesnt do that is political correctness, it cuts off debate and makes people less honest and more suspicious, which divides people more.

Last edited:
Kind of sick of the Alt-right boogieman. Libs are the only ones giving those sister humping fools any play. to be expected from the party that invented the KKK and opposed the voting rights act.
Oh, you have no idea. Your KKK on the far right have inherited the alt right and you will live with it for the rest of your unnatural days. An Establishment Conservative's Guide To The Alt-Right

slack_for_ios_upload-640x480.jpg

Oh, you have no idea. Your KKK on the far right have inherited the alt right and you will live with it for the rest of your unnatural days. An Establishment Conservative's Guide To The Alt-Right

Again wrong, jake is a leftist that uses the same tactics as a SJW. We have nothing to do with racists, but keep pushing that it worked so well this election

And you better hope trump.doesnt improve the inner cities, if he does you'll have no constituency left

Not really. In this house we chase the boogie man back under the bed with our boogie man blasters. That and we dismiss them as nothing more then sister screwing crank heads that are just a fuzz worse then your average hoodrat. Alt-right = non-issue, or at least less of an issue then Westborough Baptist church anyway.

Again wrong, jake is a leftist that uses the same tactics as a SJW. We have nothing to do with racists, but keep pushing that it worked so well this election

And you better hope trump.doesnt improve the inner cities, if he does you'll have no constituency left
I am a leftist only if you are in the center, but since you are so far right you look like kilroy poking his nose over the wall in right field, your comments are laughable. Yep, you are the epitome of racism, and Trump is going to make you cry in desperation.

Not really. In this house we chase the boogie man back under the bed with our boogie man blasters. That and we dismiss them as nothing more then sister screwing crank heads that are just a fuzz worse then your average hoodrat. Alt-right = non-issue, or at least less of an issue then Westborough Baptist church anyway.
Stay in denial until you are dragged under the bed.

A former Imperial Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan has boasted that the group’s members played a “huge role” in Donald Trump’s US presidential victory.

“This is one of the most exciting nights of my life,” David Duke tweeted as the result was confirmed. “Make no mistake about it, our people have played a HUGE role in electing Trump!” He added Trump’s campaign hashtag #MAGA, which stands for “Make America Great Again”.

[...]

On Breitbart, a news site at the forefront of the alt-right movement, the front-page headline declared: “Shock – and awesome: Movement of ordinary Americans stun global elite.”

Richard Spencer, who is president of the white nationalist National Policy Institute, tweeted “The Saxon has awoken” and “The alt-right just won!”

Mark Dice, another prominent alt-right figure who describes himself as a media analyst, wrote: “I want to thank all of my fans for amplifying my voice during this campaign and helping to elect #PresidentTrump! We did it!”

Mike Cernovich, a pro-Trump author, posted a clip of Clinton supporters weeping as the result was confirmed, with the message: “Cry more!”

I'm sure these racists are thrilled about the election of Trump. The Repug Party fully embraced racism when they chose Trump as their nominee, and now they have to live with the consequences.

I am a leftist only if you are in the center, but since you are so far right you look like kilroy poking his nose over the wall in right field, your comments are laughable. Yep, you are the epitome of racism, and Trump is going to make you cry in desperation.
Sorry bro I am right wing, but you are not center, you agree with the extreme left, but you lie, the problem is your posts and what you say betray you

Stay in denial until you are dragged under the bed.

Would never happen. I don't believe in monsters therefor they have no power over me. I am a citizen of the best country on earth and I'm free. Alt-Right in the sense it's portrayed just does not exist, and if it does then they are religated to Jerry Springer and his ilk to ponder.

[...]

I'm sure these racists are thrilled about the election of Trump. The Repug Party fully embraced racism when they chose Trump as their nominee, and now they have to live with the consequences.

History points out your lie.

[...]

The KKK wasn't invented by a "party". It was invented by veteran Confederate soldiers.
As were at least 20 other similar groups of the time.

Sorry bro I am right wing, but you are not center, you agree with the extreme left, but you lie, the problem is your posts and what you say betray you
You are an alt right racist imbued with social and cultural taboos that infect you. You are not right. You are not mainstream. And you are going to hate Trump, my little frog.

[...]

History points out your lie.
You that you lie. Got it right.

Forum List

Back