Former Ku Klux Klan Leader and Alt-Right Hail Election Result

No. YOU keep in mind that racists and the reprehensible alt-right are rejoicing in a Trump win.
how many times to you have to be told until you learn? there is no ''alt-right''.

The Christians in the Religion forums here like to say, "the Devil's greatest trick is to convince people he doesn't exist".

Plus if you type 'alt right' into an online search you get a million pages. They want to deny That Piece Of Shit trump is the darling of the KKK and they want to deny the alt right exists.

Must be something negative about these groups that no one with a brain wants to associate with them.
try googling ''santa claus'', and you think it's miracle on 34th street. if you're stupid enough to believe it, somebody will put on a red coat and stand outside the mall ringing a bell, you know.

So you just don't know how to read the links provided or you don't know how to left click on them?

Sorry you'll have to do SOME work.
yeah, that's it exactly, thank goodness for those links.

how many times to you have to be told until you learn? there is no ''alt-right''.

The Christians in the Religion forums here like to say, "the Devil's greatest trick is to convince people he doesn't exist".

Plus if you type 'alt right' into an online search you get a million pages. They want to deny That Piece Of Shit trump is the darling of the KKK and they want to deny the alt right exists.

Must be something negative about these groups that no one with a brain wants to associate with them.
try googling ''santa claus'', and you think it's miracle on 34th street. if you're stupid enough to believe it, somebody will put on a red coat and stand outside the mall ringing a bell, you know.

So you just don't know how to read the links provided or you don't know how to left click on them?

Here to help buddy, the Klan needs to be outed for the bottom feeders they are and for endorsing That POS trump. ;)

He won on policy...
Trump's only policy was to lie at every opportunity and insult anyone who calls him on his lies.
Nice OPINION.....and FALSE NARRATIVE...but I understand your 'wounds' are still fresh, it hasn't been 24hrs since Hillary was rejected a SECOND time. No worries... Take your time.... :p
It is not opinion that Trump lied repeatedly and spewed insults habitually, it is fact. That is what the deplorables love about him, they call it fighting back.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------- everyone has an opinion ETCynic .
True everyone has an opinion, but that does not change the FACT that Trump is an insulting liar.

Here to help buddy, the Klan needs to be outed for the bottom feeders they are and for endorsing That POS trump. ;)

He can't help who votes for him. Hillary had felons vote for her in Virginia. Is she responsible for that? This is what makes you D's such assholes. Because when it comes to any Republican they are responsible if some one farts at a rally according to you.

On the hand if someone's mentor in the Senate happened to be KKK......

He won on policy...
Trump's only policy was to lie at every opportunity and insult anyone who calls him on his lies.
Nice OPINION.....and FALSE NARRATIVE...but I understand your 'wounds' are still fresh, it hasn't been 24hrs since Hillary was rejected a SECOND time. No worries... Take your time.... :p
It is not opinion that Trump lied repeatedly and spewed insults habitually, it is fact. That is what the deplorables love about him, they call it fighting back.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------- everyone has an opinion ETCynic .
True everyone has an opinion, but that does not change the FACT that Trump is an insulting liar.

Only in the eye of the beholder.

Here's a fact for you -

Trump denounced the KKK.
Hillary and Barry armed Al Qaeida / ISIS.

Have fun with that.

Ha, more butthurt madness. I love it.
Grabbin pussies and takin names y'all! GO TRUMP! GO TRUMP! :dance:

Here's a fact for you -

Trump denounced the KKK.

Have fun with that.

Well, just so you understand, I don’t know anything about Rump denouncing the Klan OK? I don’t know anything about what you’re even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists. So, I don’t know.

You're right, that was fun.

"I hate seeing what it represents, but I guess it just shows there's a lot of hostility in this country. There's a tremendous amount of hostility in the United States.

It's anger. I mean, that's an anger vote."

--- Donald Rump to Larry King .................................................... talking about David Duke.

:eusa_whistle:

I hate seeing what it represents, but I guess it just shows there's a lot of hostility in this country. There's a tremendous amount of hostility in the United States.

--- Donald Rump to Larry King .................................................... talking about David Duke.

Aw man, you just gotta chill and grab you some pussies.

GO TRUMP! GO TRUMP! :dance:

I hate seeing what it represents, but I guess it just shows there's a lot of hostility in this country. There's a tremendous amount of hostility in the United States.

First reap of the seeds sown ---- woman-groping is now a thing.

First of many I have no doubt.

What's that old Chinese curse? "Bing bing bing"? No the other one --- "May you live in interesting times".

First reap of the seeds sown ---- woman-groping is now a thing.

First of many I have no doubt.

What's that old Chinese curse? "Bing bing bing"? No the other one --- "May you live in interesting times".

Hey, don't knock it till you try it. Now get out there and grab ya some pussies! :dance:

The far and alt right simply can't take what they dish.

They have always been snow flakes and cup cakes.

Talk mean to them and they cry.

Watch one of them come back with a cry meme: it is what they do!
Nope you guys cant take it. More projection.
You guys use racism as a political tool, you call every republican racist every year
You guys are the snowflakes with trigger warnings and safe spaces.
:lol: You engage in an Alinsky-Limbaugh mirror attack against me: you accuse me of what you are. Watching Limbaugh revert to his Progressive position will drive you snowflakes into your safe spaces.

Here's a fact for you -

Trump denounced the KKK.

Have fun with that.

Well, just so you understand, I don’t know anything about Rump denouncing the Klan OK? I don’t know anything about what you’re even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists. So, I don’t know.

Ignorance is bliss, as they say.

The KKK identifies with and supports That POS trump just as pedophiles support and identify with their kind. Birds of a feather find each other in the dark. Or under a hood.

Here's a fact for you -

Trump denounced the KKK.

Have fun with that.

He left the reform party because david duke became a member in 2000.

He denounced duke days before jake tapper and several times after.

My question is why did they ask him day after day......after he denounced it and it was to get a slip up, its all bullshit.hes not racist and you guys can keep saying that about every Republican, but youve cried wolf waaaay too much, nobody cares any longer

Forum List

Back