Former Ku Klux Klan Leader and Alt-Right Hail Election Result

He won on policy...
Trump's only policy was to lie at every opportunity and insult anyone who calls him on his lies.
Nice OPINION.....and FALSE NARRATIVE...but I understand your 'wounds' are still fresh, it hasn't been 24hrs since Hillary was rejected a SECOND time. No worries... Take your time.... :p
It is not opinion that Trump lied repeatedly and spewed insults habitually, it is fact. That is what the deplorables love about him, they call it fighting back.

He won on policy...
Trump's only policy was to lie at every opportunity and insult anyone who calls him on his lies.
Nice OPINION.....and FALSE NARRATIVE...but I understand your 'wounds' are still fresh, it hasn't been 24hrs since Hillary was rejected a SECOND time. No worries... Take your time.... :p
It is not opinion that Trump lied repeatedly and spewed insults habitually, it is fact. That is what the deplorables love about him, they call it fighting back.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------- everyone has an opinion ETCynic .

A former Imperial Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan has boasted that the group’s members played a “huge role” in Donald Trump’s US presidential victory.

“This is one of the most exciting nights of my life,” David Duke tweeted as the result was confirmed. “Make no mistake about it, our people have played a HUGE role in electing Trump!” He added Trump’s campaign hashtag #MAGA, which stands for “Make America Great Again”.

[...]

On Breitbart, a news site at the forefront of the alt-right movement, the front-page headline declared: “Shock – and awesome: Movement of ordinary Americans stun global elite.”

Richard Spencer, who is president of the white nationalist National Policy Institute, tweeted “The Saxon has awoken” and “The alt-right just won!”

Mark Dice, another prominent alt-right figure who describes himself as a media analyst, wrote: “I want to thank all of my fans for amplifying my voice during this campaign and helping to elect #PresidentTrump! We did it!”

Mike Cernovich, a pro-Trump author, posted a clip of Clinton supporters weeping as the result was confirmed, with the message: “Cry more!”

Former Ku Klux Klan leader and US alt-right hail election result

The Ku Klux Klan finally have their man. Someone who will work to put their worldview into practice.
THIS shit is why the alt-right exists.

The alt-right is not even a predominately white nationalist group, it is simply the aggressive and offensive counterpunch to the regressive/fascist/alt left.

By this OP's logic, Jodie Foster is evil because John Hinckley had a crush on her.
awinner1.jpg

Good God, you're STILL carrying on with the 'KKK' bullshit?! TRY to show some class, man!

Just posting an article that states facts. TRY to accept that your man is beloved by white nationalist fucks, man!
Democrats are more than beloved by black nationalists and brown nationalists.

Van Jones is EVERY bit as racist as David Duke, possibly more.

The alt-right is not even a predominately white nationalist group, it is simply the aggressive and offensive counterpunch to the regressive/fascist/alt left.
White supremacism, minority abhorrent, sexism, and nativism characterize the alt right.

You are one of the alt righters that will admit you twits really do exist and you really do threaten mainstream America.

He won on policy...
Yet they are the first to cry if we are "mean" to them.

The far and alt right simply can't take what they dish.

They have always been snow flakes and cup cakes.

Talk mean to them and they cry.

Watch one of them come back with a cry meme: it is what they do!

White supremacism, minority abhorrent, sexism, and nativism characterize the alt right.

You are one of the alt righters that will admit you twits really do exist and you really do threaten mainstream America.
For the absolute last time, I am the old/alt(German pun lol) left, you twit.

You are an accomplice to the rampant fascism of the Democratic machine, and the communist aspirations of Democratic voters.

You are an accomplice to the rampant fascism of the Democratic machine, and the communist aspirations of Democratic voters.
You are a twit, bub, a fascist far right twit.

A former Imperial Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan has boasted that the group’s members played a “huge role” in Donald Trump’s US presidential victory.

“This is one of the most exciting nights of my life,” David Duke tweeted as the result was confirmed. “Make no mistake about it, our people have played a HUGE role in electing Trump!” He added Trump’s campaign hashtag #MAGA, which stands for “Make America Great Again”.

[...]

On Breitbart, a news site at the forefront of the alt-right movement, the front-page headline declared: “Shock – and awesome: Movement of ordinary Americans stun global elite.”

Richard Spencer, who is president of the white nationalist National Policy Institute, tweeted “The Saxon has awoken” and “The alt-right just won!”

Mark Dice, another prominent alt-right figure who describes himself as a media analyst, wrote: “I want to thank all of my fans for amplifying my voice during this campaign and helping to elect #PresidentTrump! We did it!”

Mike Cernovich, a pro-Trump author, posted a clip of Clinton supporters weeping as the result was confirmed, with the message: “Cry more!”

And domestic terrorists Bill Ayers and his wife backed Obama. Try again.

You are a twit, bub, a fascist far right twit.
How can the DNC still afford to keep paying you to post on here?

[...]

What a patriot Duke is. Such dignity!

[...]

The Ku Klux Klan finally have their man. Someone who will work to put their worldview into practice.
It's about time we have a White nationalist as president.

the libtards just lost the election by going around calling everyone racist and deplorable. keep that in mind.

No. YOU keep in mind that racists and the reprehensible alt-right are rejoicing in a Trump win.
how many times to you have to be told until you learn? there is no ''alt-right''.

The Christians in the Religion forums here like to say, "the Devil's greatest trick is to convince people he doesn't exist".

Forum List

Back