Former Obama fundraiser says she's divorcing the Democratic Party, voting for Trump for the first time.

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Guys I don't get it. What's going on here? 80M+ votes, more blacks votes than Obama! I don't get this. No loyalty.

An ex-Obama fundraiser who helped raise millions in donations for his campaign announced that she is "divorcing" the Democratic Party and plans to vote for Trump in the upcoming election.

"Like any divorce, there’s not just one thing, there’s a series of things that led up to it," Allison Huynh said on "Jesse Watters Primetime" Wednesday.

Huynh, who created Willow Garage, a company that created robotics and AI systems which were later sold to Google, along with her then-husband Google programmer Scott Hassan, helped raise millions of dollars for the Obama campaign in 2008 by hosting elaborate "$50,000- and $100,000-per-plate dinners," for Silicon Valley giants, the New York Post reported.

Way to go Allison Huynh. Smart move!

Allison Huynh said she is selling her Obama-inspired million dollar collectible after growing disenchanted with the Democrats​

They are evil and wicked in that party, the evil they do to Trump is sick!

Remember the far left is a tiny minority. They have taken over the Dem party but the bulk of Democrats do not agree with the shit the far left is pulling.

Probably another disgruntled jerk with nowhere else to go.

Former Obama fundraiser (in the millions).

I seriously doubt you come close.

"Probably" ??? Was there a point to your post or were you just speculating with no information ?

Guys I don't get it. What's going on here? 80M+ votes, more blacks votes than Obama! I don't get this. No loyalty.

An ex-Obama fundraiser who helped raise millions in donations for his campaign announced that she is "divorcing" the Democratic Party and plans to vote for Trump in the upcoming election.

"Like any divorce, there’s not just one thing, there’s a series of things that led up to it," Allison Huynh said on "Jesse Watters Primetime" Wednesday.

Huynh, who created Willow Garage, a company that created robotics and AI systems which were later sold to Google, along with her then-husband Google programmer Scott Hassan, helped raise millions of dollars for the Obama campaign in 2008 by hosting elaborate "$50,000- and $100,000-per-plate dinners," for Silicon Valley giants, the New York Post reported.
Joe is doing things to keep China from dumping their cheap stuff on us. She sounds like she doesn’t know which side her bread is buttered on!

#WAKEUP

I dont wish to start threads to be banished to Conspiracies theory or badlands or accepted merged hidden so I use others threads for relevant info on Obiden.

I turned off FOX NOV 2020 so I don’t care, I wont watch. I only luve stream a Trump rally mabe? But for those who may care…..FOX is sleazy Paul Ryan infused fraud.

Fox News Media announced on Thursday that its flagship news network will provide comprehensive coverage of the upcoming CNN presidential debate between President Joe Biden and former President Donald Trump on June 27, 2024, thereby ensuring that viewers can tune into Fox to watch the debate.

“FOX News Media will present extensive live coverage of the CNN presidential debate between candidates President Joe Biden (D) and former President Donald Trump (R) on Thursday, June 27th in Atlanta, Georgia. Special programming will be available across all of FOX News Media’s key platforms, including FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Audio and FOX Nation,” a release marking the announcement read.

Fox News Channel has consistently dominated cable news ratings and has surpassed CNN in viewership for many years. In May, Fox occupied nearly all of the top 100 telecasts and posted double-digit viewer increases while CNN experienced its lowest-rated month in primetime since 1991.

Fox News’s announcement that it will simulcast the historic face-off will allow viewers to tune into Fox without having to turn on CNN.

He's pretty popular. You just don't see it on this board.
Or in polls.

Trump is more popular than ever while Americans seem to hate everything democrat.

Why can't Biden hold a rally like Trump does?

Democrats today can't fill a Starbucks with Americans who support them.

Or in polls.

Trump is more popular than ever while Americans seem to hate everything democrat.

Why can't Biden hold a rally like Trump does?

Democrats today can't fill a Starbucks with Americans who support them.
We're the new silent majority. Haven't you heard?

Forum List

Back