Former Running Wild guitarist Michael Kupper has died at 65, fans mourn legend

• Banned
Can you afford it after the devaluation of the Lebanese currency?
LOL touche, bro nice one...i listen on spotify or youtube for free...i also download audiobooks all day for free...it's legal in lebanon...one of the reasons i like being here

• Banned
Can you afford it after the devaluation of the Lebanese currency?
most lebanese have relatives abroad who support them financially. our family has plenty of relatives abroad, bro, from both my mom and dad's side!

LOL touche, bro nice one...i listen on spotify or youtube for free...i also download audiobooks all day for free...it's legal in lebanon...one of the reasons i like being here
What is it like with needing a wheelbarrow full of currency for a loaf of unleavened bread?

• Banned
What is it like with needing a wheelbarrow full of currency for a loaf of unleavened bread?
ask my mom. she handles all the finances. she says she has a hard time buying stuff, then the next day she buys 20 pieces of clothes for me for the winter...i was like: what financial collapse again?

• Banned
Just jump over the pond and come here, use the northern border it's less crowded.
i'm used to being in lebanon...i can visit the US from time to time, i have relatives in california and texas...and i will come legally lol

how about taking care of yourself?.....you going to be a mamas boy forever?....hey just wonderin....
well my dad died when i was just 1, and i've always been "spoiled" by my mom...it's to my advantage...i see no need to change

Forum List

Back