Former Tea Party Congressman Joe Walsh Taken Of

If only he'd tell some of the lbs to go f**k themselves....like Cheney did.

Okay, I would personally like to thank the Tea Party for exposing the GOP and Conservatives as losers.

• Banned
If only he'd tell some of the lbs to go f**k themselves....like Cheney did.

Cheney is awesome. Too bad you are a typical teaper that remains silent when racists represent you. Telling, very telling and more proof the tea party is nothing more than a racist movement, thinly disguised as something political.

• Banned
Yet blacks are allowed to say it at will, hypocrisy much?

Another typical teaper response...instead of condemning racism, they point there stinky little fingers at the blacks. :lmao: Pathetic, truly pathetic.

Okay, I would personally like to thank the Tea Party for exposing the GOP and Conservatives as losers.

Typical liberal nonsense, trying to attribute racist nutters to the GOP and true conservatism. You are just as sickening as the racist teapers who want to start an armed revolution.

I'm surprised the 'liberal media' argument hasn't been made by the teapers. I guess they have to get in touch with the Grand Wizard for their talking points first.

Typical liberal nonsense, trying to attribute racist nutters to the GOP and true conservatism. You are just as sickening as the racist teapers who want to start an armed revolution.
so there are no racist Conservatives or GOP members? I'm sure there are a few in the Democratic party.

Another typical teaper response...instead of condemning racism, they point there stinky little fingers at the blacks. :lmao: Pathetic, truly pathetic.

Fuck you, the man was trying to make a fucking point and you're too fucking stupid to see it or not intellectually honest enough to acknowledge it. Lame assed politically correct punks like you are what's really making this country so fucked up. You didn't actually hear his comments, so your selective outrage is duly noted.

Fuck you, the man was trying to make a fucking point and you're too fucking stupid to see it or not intellectually honest enough to acknowledge it. Lame assed politically correct punks like you are what's really making this country so fucked up. You didn't actually hear his comments, so your selective outrage is duly noted.

I'm surprised you didn't call me a ******...since it is okay, since black people say it. Do you even know any black people? Funny how you teapers claim you aren't racist, but never condemn racism and can only say FUCK YOU when the facts are presented to you.

Pathetic, truly pathetic.

How is that race war going?

if you cannot distinguish the difference at your stage in life, then you really are the arsehole in Texarse.

Fuck off you piece of shit, if it's wrong, it's wrong for anyone, if it's OK for some, it's OK for everyone. Anyone who says different is a fucking hypocrite.

so there are no racist Conservatives or GOP members? I'm sure there are a few in the Democratic party.

Sure there are...nonetheless, the teapers have taken it to a new level. It is, however, irresponsible to attribute the racism and hate of the tea party to the GOP.

if you cannot distinguish the difference at your stage in life, then you really are the arsehole in Texarse.

Fuck off you piece of shit, if it's wrong, it's wrong for anyone, if it's OK for some, it's OK for everyone. Anyone who says different is a fucking hypocrite.

Please contact your Grand Wizard and get some new talking points...the teaper justification for racism is getting pretty old.

I'm surprised you didn't call me a ******...since it is okay, since black people say it. Do you even know any black people? Funny how you teapers claim you aren't racist, but never condemn racism and can only say FUCK YOU when the facts are presented to you.

Pathetic, truly pathetic.

How is that race war going?

Yep, I was correct that you lack the intellectual honesty, not surprised by it though, most of you fucking commies are the same.

Forum List

Back