Former Texas Dem Leader Implicated in Organized Voter Fraud Ring, AG Says

But but but there is no voter fraud

"Clegg downplayed the voter harvesting allegations against his group, saying “when Republicans do it, it’s campaigning. When Democrats do it, it’s harvesting. At the end of the day, what we’re talking about is helping people who want to vote to go vote legally. How is that harvesting?”"

Yawn:

Trumpublicans are getting worried in Texas. They're showing all kinds of nasty negative adds here this cycle. Usually they don't even bother. It's a brave new word for those comrades, eh?

Former Dem Leader in Texas Implicated in Organized Voter Fraud Ring, AG Says.
“Stuart Clegg, the former executive director for the Tarrant County Democratic Party, allegedly funded an illegal vote harvesting scheme.” I was assured by my intellectual and moral superiors that voter fraud was a myth.
I like Clegg's comment, "When the Republicans do it, it's called 'campaigning'. When the Democrats do it, it's called 'harvesting'." Absent a conviction, this sounds like politically motivated "fake news".

“Stuart Clegg, the former executive director for the Tarrant County Democratic Party, allegedly funded an illegal vote harvesting scheme.” I was assured by my intellectual and moral superiors that voter fraud was a myth.
I like Clegg's comment, "When the Republicans do it, it's called 'campaigning'. When the Democrats do it, it's called 'harvesting'." Absent a conviction, this sounds like politically motivated "fake news".
Hilarious watching the Left lie and spin to cover for their illegal voter fraud.

Hilarious watching the Left lie and spin to cover for their illegal voter fraud.
Proof? We're talking Texas here, a state where the Republicans are going to be a demographic minority in the near future. If you're looking for spin, look to who really needs to scramble.

We're talking Texas here, a state where the Republicans are going to be a demographic minority in the near future. If you're looking for spin, look to who really needs to scramble.
Why would Rs be a demographic minority soon? What is happening? What statistics have you seen?

“Stuart Clegg, the former executive director for the Tarrant County Democratic Party, allegedly funded an illegal vote harvesting scheme.”

I was assured by my intellectual and moral superiors that voter fraud was a myth.

How many votes were cast fraudulently in this case?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Ah, so a thousand arrests for voter fraud means no voter fraud is occurring. As long as the fraudulent votes are kept to a minimum.

That’s the Left for ya.

"The state’s notice of intent in Leticia Sanchez’s criminal case states that 'Sanchez engaged in organized criminal activity in collaboration with her three co-defendants' and Stuart Clegg, the former executive director for the Tarrant County Democratic Party.

"After learning about the state investigation into her 'vote harvesting group,' the elder Sanchez had her daughter send text messages to the others involved in the scheme, advising them not to cooperate with investigators, according to the notice.

"One message, translated from Spanish, stated: 'Hello, there is a group of malicious people investigating our work. We have been told by our boss, Mr. Stuart, that we should not give any information. Just give them the phone number of the lawyer who is in charge of this matter. If anyone has contacted you, asked any type of questions, please tell us immediately so we can let the lawyer know. Notify immediately.'"

"State officials say Sanchez collaborated with others to use residents’ mail-in ballots to vote for certain down-ballot candidates during the 2016 Democratic primary.

“Stuart Clegg, the former executive director for the Tarrant County Democratic Party, allegedly funded an illegal vote harvesting scheme.”

I was assured by my intellectual and moral superiors that voter fraud was a myth.

Ah, so a thousand arrests for voter fraud means no voter fraud is occurring. As long as the fraudulent votes are kept to a minimum.

That’s the Left for ya.

Thousands of arrest? Are you stupid? More like tens of arrest.

That’s the Left for ya.

Hook.
Line.
Sinker.

It's a pretty easy scheme.

Find some old voters who have not voted recently, send yourself a mail-in ballot, sign it for the old fart, and fill it in for democrats.

It works REALLY well for dead people who are still on the rolls.

That’s the Left for ya.

He trolled you hard and you swallowed the hook.

:laughing0301:

and, by the way...

SCOREBOARD!

Aggies 19
Gators 17

In the swamp.

:banana:

Proof? We're talking Texas here, a state where the Republicans are going to be a demographic minority in the near future. If you're looking for spin, look to who really needs to scramble.
They are already a demographic minority.

Pretty soon the demographics won't matter in Texas(or anywhere).

We are coming for California too idiot.

Forum List

Back