Former Texas Dem Leader Implicated in Organized Voter Fraud Ring, AG Says

Former Dem Leader in Texas Implicated in Organized Voter Fraud Ring, AG Says.

“Stuart Clegg, the former executive director for the Tarrant County Democratic Party, allegedly funded an illegal vote harvesting scheme.”

I was assured by my intellectual and moral superiors that voter fraud was a myth.

How many votes were cast fraudulently in this case?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Ah, so a thousand arrests for voter fraud means no voter fraud is occurring. As long as the fraudulent votes are kept to a minimum.

That’s the Left for ya.

Thousands of arrest? Are you stupid? More like tens of arrest.

Hook.
Line.
Sinker.

That is your daily routine.

You get your talking points email and then make your post here.

You post more lies than most of the board put together.

“Stuart Clegg, the former executive director for the Tarrant County Democratic Party, allegedly funded an illegal vote harvesting scheme.”

I was assured by my intellectual and moral superiors that voter fraud was a myth.

How many votes were cast fraudulently in this case?

Ah, so a thousand arrests for voter fraud means no voter fraud is occurring. As long as the fraudulent votes are kept to a minimum.

That’s the Left for ya.

Thousands of arrest? Are you stupid? More like tens of arrest.

He trolled you hard and you swallowed the hook.

:laughing0301:

and, by the way...

SCOREBOARD!

Aggies 19
Gators 17

In the swamp.

:banana:

Last year, means nothing this year. Do try and keep up.

This year...Florida ranked 13, A&M given the pity rank of 25

“Stuart Clegg, the former executive director for the Tarrant County Democratic Party, allegedly funded an illegal vote harvesting scheme.” I was assured by my intellectual and moral superiors that voter fraud was a myth.
I like Clegg's comment, "When the Republicans do it, it's called 'campaigning'. When the Democrats do it, it's called 'harvesting'." Absent a conviction, this sounds like politically motivated "fake news".
Republicans don't have orgs like ACORN registering a single person 50 times or registering illegal aliens. Voter ID!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy Fucking Shit!!

You mean you went to RWNJ website, and because being RWNJ you found story that has no basis in truth and then posted it....

FInd better sources...the one are using is for shit.

Forum List

Back