Former Texas Youth Pastor Who Sexually Abused Fourteen Girls Is Scheduled To Be Released From Prison Next Month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your party uses kindergarten teachers as your groomers.
My party has hippie chicks that are topless and good dancers.....I have no political party affiliation nor am I a registered member of any political party, any more projected lies
from a weak character that lacks intellectual communication skills??

lol somebody alerted the board faggot and started deleting select posts while leaving others in. lol MoonFag got all butt hurt.

Seriously folks, I'm done taking reports on this thread, everyone wants to insult each other tonight. No one really cares about discussing the OP.

If you want to brawl, do it in the FZ.

Locked.
"Zone 2": All other forums not specified as Zone 1 or Zone 3: This will apply to the vast majority of the board.: Baiting and polarizing OP's (Opening Posts), and thread titles risk the thread either being moved or trashed. Also see important policy on "Clean Thread Starts" at the following link -- New "Clean Start" Policy on Creating Threads . Keep it relevant, choose wisely. Each post must contain significant and specific thread topic content to advance the discussion, in addition to any personal flame or snark. No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking or derailing threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back