Former Trump rival Nikki Haley demands 'Haley Voters for Harris' to 'cease and desist'

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
More deception in politics. Maybe if we lie enough there will be enough fools who believe us!

EXCLUSIVE – Former U.N. ambassador and former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley is demanding that a group claiming to represent former Haley voters who support the presidential campaign of Vice President Kamala Harris stop using her name.

"Kamala Harris and I are total opposites on every issue. Any attempt to use my name to support her or her agenda is deceptive and wrong," Haley said in a statement shared first with Fox News on Tuesday. "I support Donald Trump because he understands we need to make America strong, safe, and prosperous."

Haley's comments were directed toward a political action committee (PAC) that was previously known as "Haley Voters for Biden."

More deception in politics. Maybe if we lie enough there will be enough fools who believe us!

EXCLUSIVE – Former U.N. ambassador and former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley is demanding that a group claiming to represent former Haley voters who support the presidential campaign of Vice President Kamala Harris stop using her name.

"Kamala Harris and I are total opposites on every issue. Any attempt to use my name to support her or her agenda is deceptive and wrong," Haley said in a statement shared first with Fox News on Tuesday. "I support Donald Trump because he understands we need to make America strong, safe, and prosperous."

Haley's comments were directed toward a political action committee (PAC) that was previously known as "Haley Voters for Biden."
Good luck with that one.

LOL

Haley needed to be more decisive in her support for Trump. She sent mixed signals. She's a poor team player and would be an even worse leader. MAGA

So Haley didn't object when they were using her name in support of Biden...RACIST!!!

Haley needed to be more decisive in her support for Trump. She sent mixed signals. She's a poor team player and would be an even worse leader. MAGA
Just curious…do you get paid to end your posts with the “Maga” word, or do you do it because you are a retard?

Forum List

Back