Former Ukrainian PM Yatsenyuk arrested over torture and execution charges

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
+++ Not in Gollum "News" +++ Gollum very angry +++ Not in Gollum "News" +++ Gollum upset +++

20140309-jazenjuk-hitgnskm.jpg

Yatsenyuk with arm

Yatsenyuk was arrested at the Geneva airport at Russian request, his spokeswoman wrote. After ten minutes he was released but told this could happen again when he leaves Swiss. Yatsenyuk could be involved in torture and execution of Russian soldiers in Chechnya in 1995.

At Geneva airport detained Yatsenyuk

+++ Not in Gollum "News" +++ Gollum very angry +++ Not in Gollum "News" +++ Gollum upset +++

Yatsenyuk with arm

Yatsenyuk was arrested at the Geneva airport at Russian request, his spokeswoman wrote. After ten minutes he was released but told this could happen again when he leaves Swiss. Yatsenyuk could be involved in torture and execution of Russian soldiers in Chechnya in 1995.

I am almost sure that this is nonsense. Yatseniuk and fighting in a real war? No, I wouldn’t bet on that.

Yatsenyuk with arm

I am almost sure that this is nonsense. Yatseniuk and fighting in a real war? No, I wouldn’t bet on that.
Maybe he was just responsible for torture and execution...

Yatsenyuk with arm

Yeah, maybe in parallel universe.

Yatsenyuk with arm

Which one?

Killer of thousands Russians deserves only one:

mKu42Ai.jpg
Sure, begin with Kadyrov first.

Nope, Porosenko and Jatsenuk are better candidates.
Of course, because they aren’t Putin supporters now. But who knows, maybe they will be tomorrow and Baron-like trolls will be writing different things about them.

Sorry, no one jew like Porosenko or Jatsenjuk supported Putin ever.
That’s very good that such Jews haven’t supported him; it is a pity that some Muslims that beheaded Russians do it. But that isn’t an issue, is it?

Yatsenyuk with arm

Which one?
That one which Russia is building around itself.

Yatsenyuk with arm

Which one?
That one which Russia is building around itself.
Must look like this from inside the matrix.

Forum List

Back